I didn't know Asians were this based

youtube.com/watch?v=4kqDCrObl44

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1zW3hyODnk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How are they based? They seem to be saying it's wrong to portray black people like the niggers they are.

Koreans love big white cock, they want a muscular tall white guy with blue eyes, their mothers want their daughters to marry us and make mixed babies in the hopes they will have blue eyes, every time I go to a koreans house they tell me how beautiful I am and tell their daughter to marry me right away. Feels good being white

Why must you insist on niggerfying our people?

How am I niggerfying them? I'm not saying whites should go rob people, rape women, live on welfare and have tribal wars with the rival nigger gang

look at those glasses

Lie.

I think he meant that he was suprised at some of the stories. Like the Asian talking dindu telling the story of his racist subway experience. Don't know why he would be surprised by this though.

I want every single woman in that video to give me a golden shower, one after the other. Let it run down their legs while I suck their toes.

>Is that wrong?

5:21 fucking reatrded aussies

Nips > Gooks > Chinks

100% true but I'm a 6'2 Hung-Aryan women can't resist our big Hun cocks.
Whenever a girl asks me where I'm from I say Hungarian, then I say the original name was well hung Aryan

>canadians

at least have the decency of hiding your flag

Those are some strange looking people.

AHHHH A RAKE WHATEVER WILL I DO?!

That's the level of how cucked they are, respectively.

You get eliot roger tier kids. Women who lust after white cock is the worst of the worst. They will most likely beat the kid for not looking white enough.

Stop trying to mix our blood you fucking kike.

I'm not making kids with them

>tfw you're no longer comfortable feeling attraction for Asians now that you see them for the kike trap they are.
No offense Asian folks but I've realized the type of Asian girl I would want isn't the type that would want me, and rightfully so.

One on the left is a man, right? That has to be a man.

All I want is a Christian fundamentalist girl who will refuse to hold hands or even kiss me until we are married, who will pretend it's the Edwardian era with me and dress in pic related and have 6 kids with me and be a housewife, who will help me home school my kids and give them a proper Christian education and give them morals based on the bible, who will read Victorian novels with me and listen to the phonograph.
all I want is to come home from work, my kids running to great me, they take my hat and coat, and hand me my slippers, house coat and pipe, I sit on my favourite chair, my wife comes and gives me a kiss and gives me a glass of beer and warns me of the dangers of being a drunkard and how she won't allow me to fall for the alcoholic Jew because a wife brings glory to her husband, and my kids will ask me how work was and tell me to tell them stories of my child hood.

heh
my wife is a christian fundamentalist like that

[spoiler]she's korean[/spoiler]

That's okay if you're Korean, some Koreans are very religious though. I read at a meeting of church leaders in Toronto, it started with a Buddhist prayer, the only people who left were the Koreans. They refused to hear the Buddhist prayers everyone else remained seated!

They are just proving how cucked they are.
This.

But what if I'm White British?

After all, there are neither Jews nor Greeks, just Christians

Nigger speaking Korean

>Disgusting

God gave us all our own language, he separated us and spread us to every corner of the earth, the ideal is to stay within your own kind, Anglo with Anglo, German with German, Greek with Greek. I will admit this is very hard in our modern times so a Korean is the next best thing.

I met a nigger once who spoke Hungarian to me, I wanted to whip him

but a 6'10" nigga
will rock that bitch ass up
tf up

Were this 50 years ago, I'd have sided with the majority and said yes, but considering the state of the world and the sheer magnitude of degeneracy that has consumed us all, I would say that so long as you keep it under wraps and maintain a dignified life it shouldn't be a problem.

If a woman lay with a beast both her and the beast have to be put to death

>based
Koreans are the pochos of Asia.

What's a pocho?

And you get this from the worst of the asians, the fucking korean ape faggot niggers

The chinaman is the biggest subhuman in the orient just slightly ahead of the Filipino, viet, and Burmese

>a leaf
>the niggerjew hybrid of north america

I'm Hungarian, and Canada is pure Anglo

>They seem to be saying it's wrong to portray black people like the niggers they are.

>muh "white" canadian dick

All i want is an Asian girl with so big ass teddies, then I can die in peace

Wtf I hate dogs now

iktfb

East Asia's genetic homogeneity is what makes it such an appealing travel destination.

I'm only a 4-5 hour flight from the tropical Caribbean, but I'd sooner fly for 30+ hours to Southeast Asia than be surrounded by blacks, hispanics and normie yuppy-trash.

No really, asian women want your status and money.

A lot white boys loves asian women because to asian women white boys are chad.

Lust is a sin
That's Filipinos, Chinese, Viets and Siamese

>are all koreans like this

Yes. Yes they are.

Good luck when we're all gone, and you have no one to buy into your sob stories.

>basing unity on mutual hate

How do I get a best Korean gf Sup Forums?

>against WMAF
Good man

You go to jail in Canada for saying that

Have you tried going to Best Korea?

>you'd always lose against them in a fist fight
lmao yellows are such cucks

Korean Propaganda

You go there to be surrounded by traps you fucking liar.

all the easier to convert them to bbc

Give dear supreme leader the blue prints of a murican ICBM.

I don't care, the nigger is a beast of the field, he is made the same as any beast, by the Lord to be used by man kind, man has dominion over all the beasts.
If they lay with a beast they should be killed

Spics use it to denigrate other spics that adopt White culture.

>t. Paco

i wanna a korean gf

>they should only mix with me because mixing is bad unless it's with me!

>black/muslim guys date white women
>FUCKING NIGGERS/SANDNIGGERS HOW DARE THEY THIS IS DISGUSTING
>white guys boasting about their dicks and fucking all the Korean women
>YEAH THIS IS MORE LIKE IT. 14/88 MY BROTHERS.

Sup Forums why

Whites can't niggerfy Asians just give you a little of what you lack

why are whites such niggers?

Reminder that racemixing with Asians is twice as bad as racemixing with blacks. You're not getting rid of one disappearing genetic lineage, you're getting rid of two. Instead of just shooting a rhino, you're putting a panda in front of the rhino so you can shoot them at the same time. Your kids will be rootless hapa monsters, unable to belong to either culture, and thus more susceptible to Marxist brainwashing.

We can't be niggers we create more than any other race. Asians are ant people with no real imagination same as every other race that isn't white. East Asians are close but even basic or below average whites have can have as much potential as above average East Asians. This is the main reason Jews hate us and try to kill us off. Although Asians are even more of a threat to Jews in the long run.

>mixing two good races together is worse than mixing with niggers

mixing with a nigger dilutes your race while mixing with an asian improves it

I don't want to mix with a nigger, if I did I would want to be hanged. I have NEVER even given a nigger a hug, the closest physical contact I ever made with a nigger was petting ones head because I wanted to see what their hair feels like. My friend said they have soft hair so he let me pet his nigger friend

They aren't. They're brainwashed like the West into thinking the only reason anyone has a problem with blacks is their skin color or how they're portrayed in media. They're ALWAYS portrayed much better in media than how they tend to actually be, though. The fact is that Negroids are an evil, savage, criminal race, generally.

They should be rioting over the presence of any sub-Saharans there.

I never said anything about having sex with Korean women, I just said they love whites, fornication is a sin you should remain pure until marriage that means no hand holding or kissing. Your first kiss should be with your wife

India has a large population of mixed English people's and they are very successful. They also stick together and are very successful in the country. Asian and white is the only mix that has any real use for the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1zW3hyODnk

Nonsense, Hapas have done nothing to equal either of the parent races. Besides, such experimentation could be forgivable if there was some great surplus of white, Japanese or Korean children, but there is not. All three have declining birth rates everywhere. Why are you so intent on hastening the destruction of three great races?

High caste Indians are Aryan, so that's not surprising. Still, see the same question as above. Are there too many white children in the world for you? Have to make sure we have fewer of them for the future, huh?

Really, OP? You didn't know the whole world hated Africans, many Africans included? Every racial populations of humans, no matter how varied they may be from one another, recognize Africans to be an evolutionary "remainder," a dead end, or a throwback to a less evolved state.

she's the ugliest member of gfriend.. but i would still race mix

Why does that Norwegian girl sound Canadian?

>Asians are ant people with no real imagination same as every other race that isn't white
so why mix

So the jews are infiltrating Korea and indoctrinating them to the globalist agenda. Is that your point OP?

Because muh dick. And dating white women is HARRRRDDDD.

I actually like Koreans and Japanese. They don't deserve to have their bloodlines tainted with this kind of cowardice and decadence.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Wow you're projecting a bit hard there. When they talk about white men, they think Chris Hemsworth, not you, manlet.

ITT: NEETS further fetishizing Asian women because they are too beta for white women to even consider them.

Someone had to say it.

I'm taller than anyone I know honestly

The woman you posted is a whore, if my wife showed cleavage and shoulders like that I would beat her with my belt

lanklet

aren't koreans the ugliest of the asians though?

Nah white women just aren't worth it. Look at the bitch you posted, wearing an inch thick of make up to fool dumb betas like you

>wearing an inch thick of make up
are you implying asians don't wear makeup

Is she supposed to be white?

> too beta for white women
> That example picture
Nah, to have a natural aversion to that is a solid defense mechanism. Looks like an airhead that would make you rage at their shallow stupidity. Not even in a cute way.
White women have been spoiled in the head.

Some do, some don't, some get surgery especially korean women. I'm not personally interested in asian wimminz but I can understand why white guys are leaving white women in droves for better prospects elsewhere.

>Just aren't worth it
>Just don't want your beta manlet non-lifting ass

Pick one.

I pick
>just not worth it
then

You along with half the betas on this board are amazing at making convenient excuses.

FYI, she's an MD.

Jesus Christ chinks and gooks are fucking hideous. Yuck.

Impress her by stealing a propaganda poster. NK girls get really wet when faced with such brazen, American non-conformism. You might also try giving her a bible: NK chicks secretly want to become Christian and will treasure that gift above all others.