Why is Mexico so violent?

Mexicans are totally different from the Spanish and Portuguese people. WTF is wrong with them? The drug trade is not a good explanation. Organized crime exists all over the world, but the streets of Europe and the US are not littered with human flesh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI
youtu.be/CW4JQtfkxWE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torreón_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Columbus_(1916)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brown skin --> violence

Memba' the 43 male students that went missing? The police handed them to the local gangs and they killed them all.

Reminder that the aztecs had a large whistle that was shaped like a skull and sounded like a person screaming in pain.
youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

And you're wondering why mexico is violent?

>digits
youtu.be/CW4JQtfkxWE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping This is appalling even by Arab standards.

Incest

Is that really it? I find difficult to believe that the answer is simply interbreeding. Sometimes I wonder whether past memories pass between generations. After all, The local tribes were bloody death cults.

Thank God those tribes never got past the Medieval stage. Their culture makes muslim extremists look like fluffy kitties.

They are the demon offspring of their blood god.

Mexico should have stayed under habsburg rule.

Culture is the flower, race is the root. Their history of savagery proceeds from their hot brown blood.

Nah he was fag

so why isn't the usa doing the same thing they did here in the 90's to stop the narcos ? it's too late now or what ?

>Mexicans are totally different from the Spanish and Portuguese people.

What did you expect, spaniards and portuguese are white europeans. Mexicans are majority higly mixed

Aztec blood.

Just look what you have become, he gave you more rights than any of your republicans, he also was a catholic and loved Mexico, your republic ended as intended.

> checks flag

What do you think about your own country and people? Have you ever seen anything fucked up?

Our intellectuals decided to shape Mexico after Italy right after the revolution was over because for some reason they thought italians and mexicans shared many values.

>Organized crime
We end all of that with the army going full 1488 inquisiton style, Italy didn't, Ireland didn't, and all Ibero America neither and that's why they have organized crime, we have crime but not that way, and we are one of the gates of the cocaine and hash to Europe

I'll give you a non-meme answer.
The CIA funds the cartels with all kinds of weapons in exchange of a huge amount drug money. The current Mexican government and police are literally bought by the cartels and are puppets of the US.
Most Mexicans hate the cartels and everything that is happening but can't do shit about it.

In short, the cartels rule the country because of having the US as their neighbor.

Uhh racist much. I don't know what gives you that impression you bigot

because potential revolutionaries have all abandoned the country to come to america illegally.

Aztec genetics.

>spaniards and portuguese are white europeans

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>In short, the cartels rule the country because of having the US as their neighbor.
They even supported juarez.

this
remember obamas fast n furious? where they literally gave the cartels guns?

if you want an honest answer, mexico isn't that dangerous

go to the wealthy parts and to cities that are unaffected by the drug war for the most part
stay out of the 'norte'
the north is where all the drug shit happens

it makes sense that they want to be the only ones in business so they intimidate and kill their opposition

if you're just a tourist minding your own business
and aren't digging your nose where you aren't supposed to
you're fine

the level of corruption is astronomical in mexico

Colombia could stop all of that with the help of USA, if they want that could end in 3 monts but too much corruption in the politicians army and all that that are leaching cartels money

el mex7cAN0

>Survival of the fittest
Nuff said, whites are cucked beyond belief so you don't understand.

Is there any safe region I can visit on holiday? I'd like to hike in central America, but I'm afraid to see things I shouldn't see and 'disappear'.

>Mexico should have been conquered by england
Name one colony from Spain that hasn't fucked up.

only superior blond hair blue eyes are white fuck all dirty med niggers

says m*x7c0

They never made it out of the stone age stage. Native Americans didn't even invent the wheel by the time Europeans arrived..

You are right sir they are clearly asians and africans cooooo

Native american genes. They have hardly any European genes

Why do we have to take all the blame for all of your problems again? Argentina was literally the 6th most rich country in the world once. Mexico was literally an Empire when it became independent from Spain.

Jesus, shut the fuck up already.

The Canaries

Why England, it rightfully belonged and still belongs to Habsburg.

It could be worse. If you don't count Canada, France has arguably the worst track record.

This.

A few mainstream movies and television shows have briefly skimmed the surface of just how deep the corruption, CIA intervention and drug money goes.

These include, but are not limited to:
>"El Chapo" Netflix original series
>"Narcos" Netflix original series
>"Sicario"
>"End of Watch"

How can he smoke if he has no lungs?

>muh cartels
Hispanics have higher crime than whites in America. Its their DNA.

They just can't handle the bantz.

>The drug trade is not a good explanation.

1) The drug trade
2) Direct contact with Texas

Any time the criminals, the police, and the elites gang up on everybody else, it's over.

That's the main problem when you let the elites get too rich. They just buy loyalty from the cops and crime bosses and everything else goes to shit.

FACKING MIERDA

Yes, this is true. Your point?
Stop with these meme soccer crowd images. You will find white people in any country for the sole reason that the upper class are more likely to attend these games. And who makes up the upper class in most countries? That's right, whites (and Jews). You are literally no better than those "muh Argentina is huwhite!" mestizos.

Fuck of shill. They are white, which can be seen by them conquring while world and their arhitecture. Not everyone has to be blonde Swede Europe has all diversity in it

Football is not really an upper class sport.

Better not in central America, the mountains are filled with guerrillas, Mexico is North America btw

^this

Because Mexicans are redpilled and realize democracy/modern society is all a farce and the only thing that solves problems is murder. That's why no matter how much goverment you put down here no one will follow it because if they even try to fuck over one person that guy will just kill him even if it ends his life since Mexicans don't care about living forever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torreón_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Columbus_(1916)

actually no

Do you think your nation will ever be free from the influence of the Cartel? Do you have any hope?

>Copa America is my only relief
You poor sad thing.

Aztec blood, mestizaje maligno.

>The drug trade is not a good explanation.

They literally border a country that sells easily more guns to citizens in the world % of weapons coming from Central America and own army is minimal. Cartels with drugs Money import US guns to México.

???
Chile is developed, your """country""" isn't.
Chile is one of the safest countries in latam, in your """country""" you'll get kidnapped and killed by drug dealers

This is why. ANd not only Mexico, also all of central America, Venezuela, Brazil, Colombia...

it's basically that the cartels, political corruption, and smuggling have taken the country hostage. It's actually a pretty sad and hopeless state of affairs, it perpetuates itself.

>football
>upperclass
Don't embarass yourself

>hijack random busses
>busses are well known for carring drugs
>finally meet their fate
>muh chilluns muh 43

good riddance

This is bullshit. Portugal brang those niggers, not Spain.

Soccer matchs in europe it is the peoples game, popular in all europe,and it is not even in a soccer stadium, it seems in the f street.
If you dn´t knwo about Europe why are you even talking about them?

I will give you a non-meme answer.
The Aztecs. Their blood. Read history books, how they took out the hearts of people in order to satiate their cruel gods on top of the pyramids.
Having such an ancestors is quite a thing, plus corruption, cartels and mutual benefit from drug trafficking into the USA.

nonwhite blood

because it's filled with spics /thread

culture and genetics are linked more than (((they))) want you to realize. ever wonder why niggers are violent monsters no matter where in the world they live?
modern day people in central and south america are the same bloodthirsty, human sacrificing cretins their ancestors were when the spaniards arrived centuries ago.

>Chile developed
Jajajajajajajajaja, claro weon lo que digas.
> in your """country""" you'll get kidnapped and killed by drug dealers
Do you even read sperg? I suppose that you can't, it was the whole point of my first post, survival of the fittest.But reading your post you are probably a lefty fag who will die the first day in my country.

the school of the americas,
the same guys that trained isis

Aztecs were insane blood orcs that did all the same shit modern Mexicans do now.

>Aztec genetics.

They got wiped out.
Mexican genetics are from the outcasted tribes that were left over.

and no it isnt aztecs , most where killed by european dissease, the survivos where converted and any trace of rheir culture vanished from earth, what whe know of the aztecs comes from spanish

>Spain didn't bring any slaves!

Yeah right, nice lie Manolo.

De hecho Chile si es un pais desarrollado, no me sorprende que una """persona""" de tu """país""" no lo sepa, teniendo en cuenta lo ignorante y estúpidos que son (su cociente intelectual promedio esta debajo de 90).
Lo puedes facilmente buscar en internet.
Y no puedes negar que to país esta plagado de carteles, en nuestro país los poquísimos carteles que hay están en el norte y son inmigrantes, y siempre los encuentran.

>survival of the fittest
las """personas""" de tu """país""" son la definición de unfit

WE WUZ MURDERERS

>Is there any safe region I can visit on holiday?
Yeah, Los Angeles

>remember obamas fast n furious? where they literally gave the cartels guns?

Some Mexican user say it increased the homicide in the same period.

Why do most Americans (democrats + republicans voters) don't connect the dots? It triggers me.

How safe is Chile?
And is it expensive if you want to visit it?

>Sigo llorando y evitando el punto
No aguantas el bantz Chile, si quieres seguir pensando que Narrow México es mejor por estar lleno de lefties no hay problema, como hermano mayor te lo concedo.
>País plagado de carteles
No sabes leer verdad, es todo el punto desde el inicio, but whatever.

Al menos seguiste el bait weon.

There's no easy answer. Mexico's history, since it's conquest by Spain, has been bloody, and complicated. The current form of the country and society to me has been mostly influenced by the Mexican Revolution taking place between 1910-and 1920, when the liberals took over the government, and it's been nothing but shit since. It's been a constant struggle between liberals and rich capitalists for control, and the people have suffered as a result - every time they get a period of stability and peace, something comes along and fucks it up. It's just a bunch of factions constantly at war with each other - the state, the capitalists, the unions, the wealthy, and the church. Mexico should be a wealthy country with a high standard of living, but it's not - there's wealth there, but it's untapped. Corruption and instability is all they know. The lack of true leadership and control led to the rise of the cartels, they have more leadership than the actual leaders.
Solution? Fuck if I know.

Average lower IQ, lack of good financial opportunities, fatherless homes

Why don't Mexicans rise up against the cartels? How can you let those degenerates sell drugs to your kids and rape your entire country?

>the streets of Europe and the US are not littered with human flesh.
Neither is here.

Because is illegal to have guns. Don't let your goverment take them, ever.

Common sense gun control.

Because of this: Also, is not that easy to go against people originally trained by US forces.

Okay. how many time were the spaniards sailing anyway? they were fucking horny. that's totally ok

but why the fuck did Spain didn't pull a holocaust on the rest of the fucking natives

i'm tired of seeing this drunk assholes pooing in my garden

Your emperor let you keep your guns, while juarez took them from you.

This

He probably was going to be one of the best rulers seen in history, but was killed too young.
Sad.

I'm starting to believe native americans are worse than niggers in their savagery. Thank God they all got killed off.

de hecho tu caiste en mi bait, m*x7cAn0, yo nunca segui tu post ya que lo que dijiste no tiene sentido. Tu """pais""" es una completa mierda al lado de cualquier pais blanco, así que "survival of the fittest" no significa nada, te equivocaste. Pero bueno, eres tan solo otro m*x7cAN0 que cree que es superior a los sudacas, claro, recuerdo cuando decian que le iban ganar a Chile y despues inmediatamente comenzaron con las excusas. M*x7cAN0, todos te odian, eres muy creido pero tu """pais"" es una basura, al menos los argentinos, a quienes tambien muchos odian (yo no) son arrogantes (que es diferente a creido).

>Dad said the truth
/thread

>but its to fight muh terrorists, its putting the money of drug addicts in america to a just cau....oh wait we created them, sheeeeeyt