Save me

"Manspreading" banned in Madrid. What has this country come to? I can't even sit how I want anymore.
>edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/europe/madrid-manspreading-transit-trnd/index.html

I don't know sounds like a great opportunity to get arrested and be the civil rights icon of our time.

The fuck? I've thought Madrid was in Spain, not Germany.

muh based catholics
muh based southern europeans

Your government can now break your balls if you don't do it yourself.

try posting a link other than VERY FAKE NEWS

Spaniards have no reason to spread, now confirmed.

this is on the same level as no ice cream on buses
nobody gives a shit

Do it anyway, what are you a fucking pussy?

You really think they will arrest you? These laws are bullshit, they only exist to make you act like a ladyboy.

I live in this country. It's in our news too. That was just the first link that popped up.

I don't mind squashing my testicles together if it means some big isn't going to make a goddamn scene of it.

You disappoint me Spain, I thought you were an uncucked country.

I thought so too.

The problem is what they can get away with. Today is how we sit. But who knows what they'll prohibit in the future.

Start chimping out in all the cities, please. Not a mediterranean country!

Well, look on the bright side -- at least they haven't banned woman-spreading

you should stop letting everyone walk over you

Just chop off your testicles, easy peasy

Ha

Wierd, I thought that half of my country had coast with the Mediterranean.

>caring

Come on Viejo, are you really going to follow that "law"?

This law looks extremely loose in terms of what it is. Any translation on the law exactly? How will it be handled in court, are they going to use measurement tools to see the exact degrees?

It's rude to take up more than 1 seat, and i have always felt that fat people should be forced to stand in public transportation if there is limited room.

sure don't do that so they can put the handbag. Nobody gives a fuck if you don't give the seat to elders or pregnant but that's more important. and is not yet banned just the retarrd commies from Madrid want to promote that but the conservaties are in charge so is nothing

We let terrorists run people over and blow themselves up at concerts and I'm supposed to be up in arms about this?