We already have single-payer in the US...the VA System

Doesn anyone really argue it's desirable? Does anyone really want to go there? Is it not one of the greatest examples of government's incompetence?

Modest proposal: all medicaid leeches/BernieBros who want single-payer/utopian/unicorn healthcare, congrats, shit-tier VA is yours. All responsible people use private/employer-based healthcare, premiums return to normal. All Vets get vouchers to access premier private health care of their choosing. Invert this fucked up system, reward the contributors.

Tell me what's wrong with this plan...

A lot of issues in the VA are present in the private sector as well.

Multi-month wait times?

all of these arguments (welfare/healthcare) come down to: should citizens be left to die if they cannot support themselves

Well known neo-Nazi and white supremacist leader of the Alt-Right Richard Spencer is in favor of universal healthcare. Take the Spencer pill guys.

Family > Friends > Charity > Government

For libs, it's government first, and do you have a drive through for me to drop off grandma on the way to Starbucks?

and with the numbers of the people on welfare and foodstamps, the numbers of people living check to check and what not, numbers of currupt charities/npo,

private charities donations could not continue to support all the people that need support, do you think they could?

because if people could choose to not pay for welfare (if people got to write what they wanted their taxes spent on) then there would be a lot of people coming up short in short time, and what would you expect all those people to do?

Simply a suggested order of progression instead of the current government-first-pay-for-everything-cradle-to-grave. In any scenario, what do we do as population rises/costs inevitably increase? Where would taxation end, and what incentive would the poor have not to vote themselves more and more? Until Cthulu comes...

And it would require a lot of solidarity, which there is none off in the US. Unsurprising, since you are divided racially, culturally (country or middle vs city or coast) and socio-economically (white collar vs blue collar vs gibsmedats). All remaining solidarity is destroyed by ruthless corporations not investing in the communities which made them thrive (coal and car industries) and corrupt politicians.

If everybody is trying to screw each other over, and then you don't feel like they are your people, and a lot of people are fat and unhealthy, why the fuck would you pay for them?

Should people have a fundamental right to welfare and healthcare? Or could it be dependant on their state-of-service to the country or say own effort regarding health issues?

This is a real problem in implementing single-payer in such a diverse country. How can what works in Maine work in California, or Texas? States should be able to administer far more effectively.

All this bullshit is about gibs that brown ppl want. They don't work,they don't pay taxes,and it our "duty" to take care of these worthless fucks.

Why should I pay for Jamal's dinner because his whore "mother" had to get her nails did? Why should I pay to shelter Pacos' 12 kids?

The leeches need to pay for their own shit. My taxes should be paying for roads and shit,not lazy retarded brown ppl.

This is why America is fucked up. We got workers paying for leeches. No wonder there is a big divide. What the fuck else should there be?

Big business has figured that people will pay anything to not die. Hence "for profit" hospitals. One solution here would be to introduce enough competition to drive down price. Providing free insurance is not a solution, or is providing free healthcare. The price needs to be forced downwards to be on par with the rest of the world first.

I wouldn't say it would be by administrative issues, I think there are enough bright minds in your country who can tweak the exact implementation so those kinds of issues get resolved.

I'm talking about the political aspect; how do you still expect white people to feel solidarity with blacks if you know how much killing and gangs they have, drug problems, HIV and other diseases, babies bed out of wedlock. How do you expect the north to feel solidarity with the south filled with obese people who can barely breathe or get out of bed? Etc etc

Problem is healthcare can't really be a free market. You need very high standards of care and regulation, hospitals can't be too close to each other else they both go bankrupt, and modern day hospitals require a very large investment to start up, which any investor would like to protect by any means (lobbying politicians).

Would still be better addressed under concepts of federalism than the massive waste and fraud associated with nationalized care in a country the size of the US. But, yes, we have become Balkanized under liberal identity politics which pit group against group and undermine nationalism/national pride at every turn.

Niggers are totally content to live in squaller on our dime. Don't speak about thing you know nothing about.

Learn to read nigger.

Probably yes, but the reality is that a lot of states wouldn't be able to afford it. Wildly varying demographics (old people, obese people, unemplyed people) and budgets.

I read your 14 year old feminist bullshit. You are an idiot and may actually be retarded. Now if you would kindly fuck off with your feckless drivel,that would be decent.

No.

You actually have the reading comprehension of a teenager. What is up with American education these days? I hope your niggercountry gets nuked.

You wish. Enjoy being a nothing that nobody cares about. Why are you even here? Is that you I feel swinging on my nuts?

I would like a decent retort plz.