6 Oscars

6 Oscars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kz2_oxv-SU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no way they can be this ignorant, there is security footage. Left wingers just can't stop race baiting.

Mike Brown was a fucking nigger!

time to pay what you owe

he just a good goy..i mean boy

someone post the retarded "reenactment" pls

His parents are the winners in this. I'm sure they rather have 1.5 million instead of a loudmouth gansta nigger kid anyway. They should donate all that money to the town of Ferguson as reimbursement.

So do we clap at end or put our hands up or what

yup these niggers weren't there for him when he was alive, but when he is shot dead they all come in like the fucking gib gib niggers they are and demand money

i would pay to see this movies so that i can laugh at the death scene.

I'll google the death scene when it comes out(I would never pay to see such garbage) and if it's anything other than the official report I will never give money to WB again and will support any boycott efforts

i spend the money just to laugh extra hard while other movie goers watch in stunned silence.

100 baftas

>inb4 shootings/riots at the premiere

Bet they have nigs up their asses begging for money.

6 oscars, $6 at the box office

muh dick mufugga damn muh dick son

Not a bad call honestly. But I spend my extra shekels on ammo and guns.

We're talking about Cronenberg's Crash, right?

Might as well start the boycott now, you know what's the angle they are going to take.

WHO DIS

Have you ever been to the movies on the opening night of an Eddie Murphy film? It'll be like that, but only briefly because there isn't a great enough audience to justify a significant motion picture.

So they'll make a low budget film with a low budget cast and give it a two week run in select theaters. So what?

Someone post the trayvon movie copypasta please

Christina Applegate. Add about 30 years to that pic though.

is this a serious question?

As a practical joke I like to drive around the black neighborhoods in my city and toss chicken nuggets out my car window. I go by in the morning and count how many are left. The number always decreases. Niggers.

more like Six Perfect Shots

Will (((they))) show him robbing a store and threatening a man that's trying to stop him?

>youngin' detected
she still looks alright
shame about the tits being gone though

Remember the Gentle Giants

lol

i found the "reenactment"
watch for a good laugh

Yeah, I don't watch sitcoms.

How would it be like Crash? There was no ambiguity in the shooting, it was just his buddies who chose to lie about what happened.

FPBP, but they'll spin it in the most insanely absurd way, shooting themselves once more.

What happened to her tits?

Whoa.

Mastectomy from titty cancer.

>Doctors explained that the cancer was only in her left breast, and thankfully, they caught it at an early stage. Christina says she held back her tears and immediately went into survival mode.
>The day after her diagnosis, Christina says she went in to see an oncologist and a surgeon. "I'm a Sagittarius," she says. "We need things done now. So, for me, I had to get in now, and I wanted to have my surgery now."
>Within a week, Christina had her first lumpectomy. Doctors also did a biopsy of her lymph nodes to make sure the cancer hadn't spread. Since the cancer was caught early on, Christina was told she'd need six weeks of radiation instead of chemotherapy

>6 Oscars

you mean every Oscar award.

This movie will be the first diverse movie to win all Oscars nominations

mark my fucking words

>spin it

Literally how?

>Mike is on his way back from church with a box of religious pamphlets
>racist white cop stops him
>Mike notices cop has mustard stain on his uniform
>reaches into cop car to clean the cops shirt
>Oy nigger, get your filthy hands off me
>shoots him then hits himself in the face
>Mike runs while the cop continues shooting
>drops his pamphlets
>turns around to pick them up
>stop right there nigger!
>Mike puts his hands up
>cop shoots him dead, walks up to his corpse then puts another round in his skull

How could the police do this to an innocent teenager? It makes me sick what they did to him.

Mike was going to go to college and probably find the cure for cancer but racist white cops had to gun him down like they do to so many of our black angels.

The liquor store scene is going to be incredible.

"excuse me sir, I would like to purchase one cigar please"

>Oh its you mike! These cigars are on the house. In fact take the whole box! Let me open the door for you, see you around!

You still buy movies? What's wrong with you?

I'm just going to go on a fuck spree in the hood and pop out a bunch of illegit nigglets and get paid when they force a cop to mow them down

Thanks, gents. Wish she would share the photos she had taken before the double mastectomy.

>Please Michael, date my daughter!

That's so much cringe.

Lots of white neighborhoods have birds, dogs, squirrels, etc.

Actually, better version.

>Mike: I heard you've been selling cigars to minors pajeet! Don't you know smoking causes cancer and lung disease!
>Store clerk: I don't care you filthy nigger. I will get rich selling poison to your community!
>Not if I've got anything to do with it. I'm taking this box of cigarillos and destroying it so you can't poison the children of this neighborhood anymore!
>Stop, if black kids stop smoking they might start remembering they used to be kings and queens back in Egypt.
>*mike pushed his way out of the store*
>Hello police, I'd like to report a robbery!

Theres an oscar with your name on it somewhere in hollywood.

Nah. It'll just be the old school Nazi greentext from right after it happened verbatim.

This but make the store clerk white. We wouldn't want to be racist now, would we?

>Future Doctor or Engineer Mike Brown walks slowly towards the officer with hands raised and tears in his eyes
>Please sir mister Darren Wilson living at [home address] I'm sorry for walking in the middle of the road may I offer this cigarillo I definitely paid for as a token of good will?
>Klansmen Wilson then senselessly opens fire and somehow manages to shoot him 27 times in the back
>Laying on the floor slowly dying the Martyr Mike Brown reaches up to the frequent N-Word With A Hard R user and may have possibly accidentally scratched him a little bit doing so explaining any slight injuries
>I forgive you Cracker, I just hope some day you can find forgiveness in The Lord Jesus Christ Our Saviour
>Gracefully fades away...

No. The kikes don't care if you like it or hate it, only that youre willing to spend money on it. Vote with your dollar, pirate it when it comes out if you really have to laugh at it

Does anyone have an imgur album or something of this bitch? My dick is hnnnnngggggggg

See that's what I was getting at. I'll google the death scene. The shekel/my time ratio is way lower here vs spending literally $100 to watch it in the theaters or even waiting for the DVD.

>not recognizing the staircase

Shalom

this nigger's never seen Maury Povich

he didnt rob the store remember, he came in earlier and traded some worthless shit with another employee

He's a big guy

Best show.

bigots BTFO

Denied by his accomplice

I thought they already tried to spin it? Didn't they just recently say that Big Mike paid for those cigarillos with weed the night before, and then he showed up in the morning to pick them up?

inb4 200% on Rotten Tomatoes

They probably mean "a box-office success despite being blatantly didactic moralism"

I couldn't watch more than 15-20 mins of Crash.

Here's the spin, which I've heard is true:

Police don't care about people selling loosies. They don't get arrested.

Until a well-connected person complains to someone high up in the police department that hooligans are always hanging around near his office and why don't they do anything ever?

Word comes down from high up to get these guys gone.

Unfortunately, things didn't go so well.