ᛟ PAGANISM GENERAL ᛟ - Ancient Wisdom Edition

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE SUN

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Christcucks not welcome - keep your Jewish god in the desert!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5_xb522jEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL

kek, maybe if we have 2 threads the trolls will get confused and stop shitting up the place

Obligatory Thor post:
Thus the Thunderer spoke:

"Long have I been with you, my people.
Long have I been your protector - guardian.
I have given you strength and spirit to forge on during the harshest of times and in the most severe of circumstances.

Even when you turned your backs on me to follow a weak martyr-god so that you might 'inherit the earth', I watched over you and granted my strength to you.
Because you are my people, I did not turn my back on you.

When the barbarians and desert riders were at your gates it was I that stood alongside you. And together we repelled that force.

But of late your conduct has been such that I can no longer recognize you as the folk who once stood so proud in battle. You no longer respect any god - nor do you seem to respect yourselves.

Your men act as women and cowards - weeping with fear and shame. Too afraid have you become [to] stand up for yourselves that, once again, barbarians are at your gates but you do nothing. You allow your women to be raped and kill your own children because it is the easy path.

I no longer know you and you no longer know yourselves.

I am calling to you, Men of the West, to tell you to remember me. Know that I am The Oak. I am The Mountain. I am The Thunder and The Lightning - I am The Storm. I make that which is barren fruitful and I punish those that would do evil. When you come to know me, you may begin to remember yourselves.

I am Thunor and you were once my people. One day, you may be my people once again."

>when christianity is too easy and you would rather run around in the woods and larp as a wizard

>recommended channels
>Varg
You lost all credibility.

Welp, so much for that theory

Varg is useful for a basic introduction to certain concepts and not much else, I'm personally certain he has dementia at this point.

Underrated.

>when your religion is now so universal and meaningless it even encourages non-european immigration in the name of 'helping fellow christians' (and to raise more donation money)

Seems familiar?

>Stark makes two arguments based on appeal to women. Firstly he notes the prominence of women in Christianity, which he then matches with socio-demographic data to suggest that it lead to both (a) higher fertility rates among Christians than pagans, and (b) conversion of men through marriage.

You don't need a glorified lunatic to introduce yourself to paganism.

>prominence of women in Christianity
>pagans literally worshipped female deities
U fookin wot m8?

so it's all viscous circle of self-hating jews? kek

CVCK

>Varg

the 4th crusade was the most based moment in history

I agree, actually, but people seem to like him for some reason so in the pasta he stays...

>slaughtering fellow whites and helping weaken the defence of europe
>based

try that other cheek turning (yes the fucking one in your pic) on Ahmed.

to be fair, our timeline is ruled by fucking lunatics so why not? Every once in a while he links some other good channels too

lost my Thor necklace in a move
imidiately
>landlord starts shitting on my for no reason
>my plants die
>got bitten by a cute friendly dog who was friendly after it just bit me once
touched what i though was just birch branches hanging down but must have been something else because i got a rash
>picked some large beautiful Macrolepiota procera (Big giant parasol hat) but they imidiately turned to mush in my net bag, like withing 2 minutes

i belive these is a sign. opinions?

>ww2 was anglos committing a 4th crusade

Can't really argue with that, even though I do see him as extremely divisive.

This is just an Islamic interpretation of Christian scripture

>i belive these is a sign. opinions?

Yeah, you're an edgy faggot.

If protecting our outer border regions was so important why were they also crusading white europeans in northern europe, and other christians in south europe instead of retaking iberia or securing the balkans?

It means you are weak and Odin frowns upon your woman like frailty

LEAF

im pretty well versed in the art of memes too, friend. here's the full pic.
btw, fuck you faggot, balts of all people have nothing to do with crusaderscum.

What's your fucking point?

There's a difference between having a few female deities and having a religion so cancerous that the only way it spreads is by appealing to the weakest individuals of society.

Most likely psychosomatic m8 and if it is, getting a new one (or finding the old) is the solution anyway, so....

Arab Cocksucker

>protestants, catholics and orthodox
>together

Kill all mudslimes and remove all arabs to niggerland make Middle East White again

>slaughtering fellow christians and sacking Zadar and constantinople was a good idea

I laugh at this one every time it's posted, if you legitimately cares about Europe and Christianity you'd not include the Arch-Heretic in it.

>pagans
>together
>making Europe stronk

PAGANISM = LIKES ISLAM

Hello pagan filth.

SHEEEIIIITTTTTTTT

Why do christcucks seem to think that it's about how christianity spread? I doesn't matter if christians slaughtered all pagans in cold blood or if they build a few churches and gave everyone candy.

Only one fact is important: A foreign culture took over Europe.

You should recommend credible neo-pagans such as Alain DeBenoist.

Daily reminder that the "pagans" are witches.

>not taking the easy way out and looting fellow easy christians , become enriched materialistically and remain alive, fuck the popes excommunication
>confront bad ass muslims who are known as conquerors and will most likely mean your death and no profit, become enriched spiritually but be dead so it doesnt matter

pick one. we know which they picked.

>Only one fact is important: A foreign culture took over Europe.
Yes. And another one is taking over Europe right now and they are diametrically opposed to Christianity and NOT pagans.

You do know that christians weren't all about peaceful conversion? They slaughtered my people in the name of greed, it's very possible that the forced expansion of christianity with their churches and high taxes weren't very welcome by the northern tribes?
You still didn't answer my point, why did they attack fellow europeans when Iberia had been invaded by muslims since the 8TH CENTURY?

What's the pagan drug of choice anons? I know shrooms are the obvious bet but some of my gang use meth during blots and that can be pretty fun too

Confirmed

>MUH OPPRESHUN

youtube.com/watch?v=E5_xb522jEo

>GENERAL
We beat your ass a lot of times

>not opposed to pagans

Islam hates pagans more than they do christianity. It's just that pagabism is such an insignificant movement in todays Europe that you don't hear about it.

Yes, On Being A Pagan is brilliant

Those wars were not approved by Popes without explicitly being under Just War Doctrine

there becomes a point when the amount of obesity on display means its of american origin

>diametrically opposed to Christians and not pagans
Please, pisslam is, if anything, MORE anathema to "paganism" than Christianity.

Because the notion of 'fellow european' was not around back then.

Ah yeah "neo-pagans"

"The first Neopagan groups to publicly appear, during the 1950s and 60s, were Gerald Gardner's Bricket Wood coven and Roy Bowers' Clan of Tubal Cain. They operated as initiatory secret societies. Other individual practitioners and writers such as Paul Huson[54] also claimed inheritance to surviving traditions of witchcraft"

>nah bro, forced conversion wasnt a thing
>nah bro, only venice knew about byzantine
>nah bro, only pagans did bad war stuff, trust me!
>nah bro, nevermind that massacre lol
>nah bro, christianity wasnt unified, unlike late- oh nvm
>nah bro we totally had to kill all those saxons and taking back iberia was like pissing on 2 fingers lmao lol

>The Albigensian Crusade or Cathar Crusade (1209–1229) was a 20-year military campaign initiated by Pope Innocent III to eliminate Catharism in Languedoc, in the south of France. The Crusade was prosecuted primarily by the French crown and promptly took on a political flavour, resulting in not only a significant reduction in the number of practising Cathars, but also a realignment of the County of Toulouse, bringing it into the sphere of the French crown and diminishing the distinct regional culture and high level of influence of the Counts of Barcelona.

what

Meth will ruin your body and mind mate, don't try it. But to answer your question the only true way to have your shrooms is to have it filtered through Reindeer piss.

>It's just that pagabism is such an insignificant movement in todays Europe
That is precisely why they are attacking Christianity. And whether you like it or not, Christianity is part of your heritage so an attack on it from mudslimes is an attack on your history and people.

They will have free reign to do this as long as leftists and people like you continue to lambaste Christianity instead of defending its historical and cultural value to The West.

Forced conversion only happened a handful of times. Already addressed in screencap above

Many of the Jews settled in those parts have been brought to the font of baptism more by force than by preaching. Now, I consider the intention in such cases to be worthy of praise, and allow that it proceeds from the love of our Lord. But I fear lest this same intention, unless adequate enforcement from Holy Scripture accompany it, should either have no profitable result, or even (which God forbid) the loss of the souls which we wish to save should further ensue. For, when any one is brought to the font of baptism, not by the sweetness of preaching, but by compulsion, he returns to his former superstition, and dies the worse from having been born again. Let, therefore, your Fraternity stir up such men by frequent preaching, to the end that through the sweetness of their teacher they may desire the more to change their old life. For so our purpose is rightly accomplished, and the mind of the convert returns not again to his former vomit. Wherefore discourse must be addressed to them, such as may burn up the thorns of error in them, and illuminate what is dark in them by preaching, so that your Fraternity may through your frequent admonition receive a reward for them, and lead them, so far as God may grant it, to the regeneration of a new life.

- Pope Gregory the Great on forced conversions

Gregory #1 source on converting pagans

Lol no problem with kiling gnostics. Most are literal satanists if not all

I admit, most of "neo-pagans" are just a bunch of liberal cucks trying to be "special" and "spiritual". I don't think that real pagan religion can ever be restored in its true form, but I still oppose the abrahamic plague

See
They do not give a SINGLE SHIT about pagans because pagans do not represent a threat to them. Christianity has and does.

And in 2000 years, Islam will also be part of your heritage.

Shrooms are the traditional answer, I'd stay away from meth. You should also be wary of addiction, you can only walk so far down that path before you hit peak degeneracy.

hahaha, unlike us BASED christians, right?

Indeed Cletus.

Most of these pagan threads that started popping out in the last few months have been full of christians, americans, shitting on pagans and posting the same fucking pictures thread in and out. You lads just need to chill out and fuck off.

Wiccans aren't even real pagans shitface, most people here follow Asatru

That's the way of the warror m8. Better to violently die young, high on life, than to live to 100 and be a burden to your children

If we have to consult concerning military affairs, the opinion of a man experienced in warfare should be waited for, and his counsel be followed; when the question concerns religion, think upon God. No one is injured because God is set before him. He keeps his own opinion. You do not compel a man against his will to worship what he dislikes. Let the same liberty be given to you, O Emperor, and let every one bear it with patience, if he cannot extort from the Emperor what he would take it ill if the Emperor desired to extort from him. A shuffling spirit is displeasing to the heathen themselves, for everyone ought freely to defend and maintain the faith and purpose of his own mind.

- Saint Ambrose on forced conversions
REAL PAGANISM

This thread again? Haven't we already proved that pagans and their gods are degenerates? Paganism always leads to degeneracy.

oh dear, double thread

that post implies that christians like muslims.

Rare Labyrinth incoming.

They keep destroying temples and relics in the middle east due to their iconographic and pagan origin.

>wicca
that would explain it

The thing about those 'neo-pagan' groups is that they claim to have always been around when in truth they are more or less the products of the counter culture movement. Also the term neo-pagan is broad enough to include those who are outside of that group in question, for to my knowledge DeBenoist has formulated a number of political and philosophical reasons for paganism that seems to be rooted in Romantic and German Idealist philosophy than it is in the social mores of the neo-pagan Movement of the 50's and 60's. I think that when it comes to any movement that claims to return or revive European Paganism requires serious question and analysis of the founding members and their documents for the scriptures and traditional customs have been long lost.

Witches are nervous; add more snek powder in your soup.

All Roman Catholics

I'm not a Christian. But I won't flush my heritage of 1500 years down the drain simply because some of my ancestors were wrong on theological matters. Europeans made Christianity into their own and molded it to fit the values and goals they were already adapted to strive for.