twitter.com/Oliver_Doran/status/879290352716349441

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jufGBojNb5s&t=1847s
youtube.com/watch?v=BP8H_82t2qk&t=3118s
youtube.com/watch?v=q4kO-rxuSfc
pastebin.com/XKGJFQvp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus hung himself with that scarf afterwards.

Why won't do this to a mosque? At least Christians aren't killing fags like the Muslims are.

What are they trying to achieve by this? Piss off some Bible thumpers? Take you gay shit back to the bedroom and stop fucking with people's property

Eh, its a net loss for the fags.

One fag scarf on Jesus vs. a lonely life with no children, and ridden with aids.

It's pretty obvious that Jesus was gay. He didn't have a wife or gf and only hung around in an all-male posse. It's an old rumor that John the Baptist was his lover.

wow SO BRAVE¡¡¡

now could you do the same on Mecca please? thatls show all those racists biggoted white cis males how safe Islam is for everyone.

I know you're trolling but you're still an idiot

Daily reminder that these are the same people who want to flood your country with muslims while defending islam tooth & nail.

Poopdick literally became the new religion of the western world, didn't took even 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=jufGBojNb5s&t=1847s
youtube.com/watch?v=BP8H_82t2qk&t=3118s
youtube.com/watch?v=q4kO-rxuSfc

Fuck Ireland

these filth, ironically, continue to prove the Bible correct.

John 15:18
" If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."

John 15:19
" If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."

This I'd why I love Ireland based as fuck, Europe needs common sense no kike on a stick worship. We need people who are intellectually matured the bible is just full of shit and intelligence doesn't need are religious crutch. The people need freedom not religion.

The wages of sin are death

because their jewish masters do not bid them to.

Disgusting!

Common Filth was right.
WE NEED HIM BACK IN THESE TIMES OF TRIBULATION.

he's announced that he will burn an American flag and post video of it on July 4th.

I see the Taigs are giving up even the pretense of Christianity.

Not that they ever fooled any Christian worthy of the name.

May all here live to see the last Fenian in Ireland strangled with the guts of the last Muslim, and buried with the meat and two veg of the last priest stuffed in his mouth.

I'm unashamed to say I support public stoning for blasphemers such as those.

that end part tho. mayby feminazis do that but im gay and i was never recruited, or have done so. and im male

he's also blasphemous and completely wrong.

you just watched too much animu son

They are mocking Jesus and the Blessed Virgin. And, thus, God. God will not be mocked.

>vandalizing precious antiques is funny
kill them all, i'm not even christian but there is a FUCKING FENCE for a reason

>Piss off some Bible thumpers?
The only one they are truly pissing off is God. God will not be mocked, and Jesus does not take kindly to his Mother, the Blessed Virgin, being mocked.

Galatians 6:7

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

But seriously how do fags delude themselves into thinking being one or being a fucking tranny is compatible with the Christian religion in any way?

They invent heresy that says it's ok because god loves everyone

i really hope they do that to a mosque, say what you will about those shit skinned goat fuckers but they're not cucks

God hates most things though.

Anyone got this without the dumb post on it? It's more powerful on its own.

What a sick and adulterous generation full of the devil and on their way to hell.

>thinking heretics understand theology

haha the greatest trick the devil ever pulled

It amazes me that people on Sup Forums can't see the link between moral degeneracy and secularism.

I think St. Patrick needs to come back and drive out these new snakes from Ireland.

Heretics

this makes me 100x more depressed and suicidal.

A lot of them are in denial; It was painful to see one Irish user brag about becoming a pagan and abandoning his faith

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Based Irish granny yelling at degenerate fags.

The people that think "they won" are retarded and really have no idea what's going on.
Fags are gonna fag and that's not really an issue.
Fags think it is but nobody really gives a shit.

pastebin.com/XKGJFQvp

No one is thinking that faggot; how can you not be enraged at the utter blasphemy displayed?

The faggots are also the ones that are pro-islam.

Its always a hilarious outcome.

>white

>checked
they're newfags user

Be gay, make up back story for passive aggressive photo op.

gays have no respect for others today Christians dont preach hate or they so not. I guess it just a thing of being a moralless society where pleasure is the only fulfillment

wtf i want the muslims to win now?

the power of cross !

die bastard

>faggots are 19 times as likely to die in a car accident
What did he mean by this? This goes beyond having a woman brain

>no one cared what the women was saying
>but because I am such a special snowflake I put a scarf on a statue, I sure showed her, give me attention

Why you following that faggot? Kys

Why is it always women pushing this shit tier crap down everyone's throat? I swear to God women are the problem.

>no room for your shitty religious views

bitch, like over 90% of the world is religious and 1/3 of it is Christian, religion isn't going anywhere

>religion isn't going anywhere
neither is brain damage

in the 1920s they were pushing it religion down everyones throat

now they attack it

Yeah, that will show them, let's just passive-aggressively wait that the talmudic fairy tale of afterlife punishment will happen. Genius.

>talmudic

are you even trying

fedoracucks off my board.

I wouldn't want to be any of the people in that photo when they are standing before the person they shown mocking.

Ok, jewish. Better?
Not a pagan, not a fedora. Just hate the jewification of Christendom.

Well, to each their own. Life (and eternity) are all about choices.

Religion deserves to be held up and mocked for its backwards views on LGBTQ+ people, this goes for Christianity, Judaism, and Islam alike

bible is open to interpretation according to the bible

Meaning the bible itself considers the idea of a faggot jesus 100% viable

let that sink in

asatrufags are so gay its retarded

i know you're hiding back there, leaf

>secularism

Not quite secularism, but marxist-influenced secularism definitely. You can have an ethnostate with strong morals that isn't theocratic.

Kill yourseeeeeeeelf

He also enjoyed getting nailed by hunky Roman soldiers.

Man, I'm not even religious at all anymore and that is really rustled my jimmies. Fucking faggots truly are the worst.

>You can have an ethnostate with strong morals that isn't theocratic.
No you can't.

>Not a pagan, not a fedora. Just hate the jewification of Christendom.
Not what you said the first time bucko; no need to bargain. We ain't buying it.

Yes, you can. The US was a secularist state with separate church and government that withheld strong morals and identity until the Marxist Jew infiltration in the 50s and 60s. Morals and values are inherent to our race, which is why our ethnostates always naturally tend towards the same way. Theocracy is retarded however, especially since Christucks (mainly evangelists) are often servants to universalist jews and put God before their countrymen and people i.e. niggers and spics who wear crosses over their own countrymen and people

*upheld not withheld rather

Came here to say exactly this. Mohammeds wouldn't take kindly to gays doing this in front of a mosque. Regardless of what you believe, this is disrespectful to say the very least.

I implied that Christians believe a lot but do squat about it. Jesus: "Be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves" Christians: "Just wait until you burn in hell, faggot". Passive aggressive brainlets.

>Yes, you can. The US was a secularist state with separate church and government that withheld strong morals
Only because 90% of the population was christian.
You're delusional.

No you called Christianity talmudic

Now go larp on youtube or whatever it is you do

No, you're a literal retard

Majority of the population being a religion does not mean that it's a theocracy. Theocracy is a specific type of government. Besides, the US is about 80% Christian now. Certainly hasn't helped shit.

So will these pricks get done for anti-blasphemy laws or what?

Sodomy is sin.

These poor souls will never be able to forgive themselves...

God hates masturbation and not having children but that doesn't stop the average user

>. Besides, the US is about 80% Christian now

officially. I have serious doubts that the percentage of actual Christians here is that high.

over 60% of Americans support gay """""marriage"""""

Remember Children, God says to stone these people.
He commanded man use stone in a time of sword, why? Because stones are everywhere, thus his justice can be enacted everywhere.

Actual marxist nations kill fags

>Majority of the population being a religion does not mean that it's a theocracy.
Wtf said that?
>Theocracy is a specific type of government.
Right, there's only been one theocracy (2 if you count the ERE) in the West so idk wtf u're even talking about
>Besides, the US is about 80% Christian now. Certainly hasn't helped shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_United_States
73% IDENTIFY as "Christian" and rapidly dropping.

>Certainly hasn't helped shit.
Right idiot, which counters your argument that you DON'T need a theocracy.
A secular state will succumb to a minority like joos and fags and lieberals in general infiltrating the school system and government and courts.
In a Christian Theocracy that wouldn't have happened.

>Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing.

>God hates(...)not having children
Untrue.
Multiply is a commandment but it's fine to devote your life to celibacy or a spiritual life or altruism also.
Holy Knights, Monks, Priests in the Latin Rites are all celibate idiot.

If God didn't want that fags dead, our stones would never land upon their flesh.

Well that also comes around to the fact that much of Christianity can easily be interpreted in a universalist fashion, which it 100% can be. That's the main problem with it. It is so open to interpretation - and really, when it comes down to it, the central figure and prophet of the whole thing would basically be considered a dude weed LMAO hippie marxist today. Very easy to justify being a Marxist/liberal Christian.

Stalin's USSR was actually fairly nationalist and the less Jew-influenced of the two branches in Russia (Trotsykism was much more globalist and Jewish in nature).

You're implying we need a theocracy for morals. I said no, look at the past of the US, it was never a theocracy and had strong morals. You replied with the fact that it was 90% Christian, as if that makes it a theocracy. It doesn't. You're retarded.