Shkreli sure is getting a fair trial

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2015/comp-pr2015-282.pdf#page=8
youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Technically that is fair.....at least they're admitting it. Pretty sure that disqualifies the jury.

>implying (((Martin Shekelri))) shouldn't be in prison

why should he?

people still hate him? guess i need to leave the Sup Forums echochamber

Didn't he just do what every pharma company does?

NOBODY SEEMS TO REALIZE THE CONTEXT OF THE INVESTIGATION EVERYONE IS JUST GOING AWW POOR AUTISTIC SWEET MARTIN

sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2015/comp-pr2015-282.pdf#page=8

fuck that m8.

The one good albo

I think he is outplaying the legal system.

>Gets accused of fraud
>Does a bunch of stuff away from that to gain as much hate towards him
>Does it in a way that isn't actually as bad as people make it
>Can't get a fair trial because people straight up hate him.
They are gonna have to get some really narrowed down jurors from places like the extreme poverty West Virginia rednecks.

>multi-millionare
>not investing in a hair transplant or a toupee

>being insecure
>basing your self worth on MUH GORGEOUS LOCKS

Yes defend this bourgeoisie trash Sup Forums. Good goy.

He's not Jewish retard. He's Albo-Croat!

>potential jury member says biased comment

Gee, it's almost as if they want to get kicked off

Oh wait, that's the case for every trial.

It's literally nothing.

Jordan peterson got transplant

because he did something illegal?

>Implying my gorgeous locks aren't majestic
Fuck off nigger

Jesus Christ, they should just find jurors on Sup Forums. I think the average person here would just make what they believe to be the right call given the facts, while the average normie has a seething hatred of the man because they saw a 5 minute news segment and some facebook posts. They're so fucking stupid it blows my mind.

nope he certainly did not

Martin literally did nothing wrong.

If I recall, the investors he was allegedly defrauded aren't even the ones suing him. In fact, they were very pleased with him.

>hating on shkreli
he seems like a genuine cool guy

he didn't even do anything

i thought they hated trump more than shrekly

>shekelri dindu nuffin! He a good boi!

what did he do, then

Shkreli isn't a Jew. Funny how the one non jew pharmaceutical CEO is the only one targeted by the Feds. Funny how the Jew owned MSM focused on this one non Jew CEO as the reason why drug costs are so high.

Idk about you but "it's okay because he did it too" stopped being a valid excuse in my household around age 8

what did he do?

>Why are you always sick?
Shkreli > Hilldawg

he's not a jew

I can't speak for the charges against him in this trial, but as far as raising the price of that 60 year old drug which is used to treat a very rare parasite and for which he holds the patent in North America...he did nothing wrong.

Ah this clears it up a bit(thought it was about the daraprims nonsense), but still the jury ought to be dismissed as they've admitted they aren't impartial.

>American flag
>sucking mullah dick

KYS Assadfag! Albanians are literally the only country that genuinely likes the US.

That's because they got their shekels when he used the proceeds from his pyramid scheme to found a legitimate business to reimburse them. There were no losers or victims here yet, we are all supposed to hate this guy when Freddie, Fannie and Bank of America ruined people's lives and got government cheddar for their crimes.

no
you're here forever

Trump is sending Shkreli to jail so he can become the "Most Hated Man in US"

No one beats Trump and lives to tell the tale.

"Shkreli' s representation that MSMB had $3 5 million in assets under management was
false. In fact, MSMB had less than $1,000 in assets in its bank and brokerage accounts on
December 2, 2010, not $35 million as Shkreli claimed"
HAHAHAHAHA!

>sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2015/comp-pr2015-282.pdf#page=8
Suburban and rural retard faggot here. Is he looking at prison, and do you think he'll be found guilty?

I was at a jury selection about a week ago. some of the excuses people used to show bias were ridiculous. they knew they were getting out of jury duty by claiming to have bias over things like color of a vehicle, or weather, etc. i shit you not.

>sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2015/comp-pr2015-282.pdf#page=8

He is fucked.

By 'funny' you mean 'not funny at all'.

if you took any brokerage advice from him so are you.

>'most hated man' in US
wtf libshits, I thought that was DRONALD DROMPF? At least be consistent.

What are they charging him for? Being a capitalist? What the fuck

He's based desu

I don't hate him. He's pretty likeable, and I enjoy how he trolls/triggers normies.

please stop wishing insane people would be consistent.

>"Shkreli's statement that MSMB had retained an auditor and an administrator also was false because MSMB had not retained the specified auditor or administrator, or any other auditor or administrator. Shkreli made these misrepresentations knowingly or recklessly."
He's fucked. Going away to a white collar prison for fraud.

Was this part of his plan?

He's facing fraud charges, I don't know what for.

This isn't about the pharma company pricing, rather this is about To be honest I believe had he not done the whole price raise this would have been dismissed as an accident or something along those lines. But seeing as he is a low hanging fruit the government is gonna seize this opportunity to roast him alive to draw media coverage away from whatever. In the end I don't think Shkreli did anything wrong with raising the price of Daraprim, it's just when you do something that's legal but sets off half the political spectrum you are going to be under heavy scrutiny.

>Martin does good thing and gets drugs to people who would die without it
>pisses off big pharma and they make everyone hate him for no reason

>Jesus Christ, they should just find jurors on Sup Forums.
Sign me up
>be me, impartial juror
>nigger charged with murder
>know he's guilty, wait to vote until bailiff delivers lunch of delicious tendies
>guilty
>chimpout.webm
Then elevator sex with attractive court reporter.

There are plenty of people more hated than based Shkreli

He is also facing stalking and harrassment charges.

Dammit I was gonna post this.

PURE COINCIDENCE, GOY.

for saying "i love you babe, go out with me please" to lauren (((duca))) on twitter

wow

The fatigue and frustration can be overwhelming, user. Normies are like rampaging toddlers, incapable of critical analysis.

Thats not all he did mate.

You don't threaten a married couple.

whomst and whenth and howve did this occur

FUCKING GOLD!

Putting his face on her husband's body is being taken as a death threat.

>I will raise the price of this drug for the sake of profit knowing that in doing so people will die

Faggots... thats the same principle of a drug dealer lol. Kill for profit. It doesnt matter if he broke laws or not. He killed for profit.

I forgot about this kike hack.

A man needs a name

Even if that is what happened, that is fine, but that isn't what happened. Moortugal displaying their sub-90IQ once again.

In a statement that is unlikely to do anything for his popularity, Martin Shkreli has described how his role as a pharmaceutical chief executive involved overseeing the deaths of "thousands" of animals.

The former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals has developed a somewhat antagonistic relationship with the public since being branded “the most hated man on the internet” for hiking up the price of a life-saving drug used by people with compromised immune systems.

He has to be hiding his power level

Sadly if they find him guilty this seems to be the likely course of action. The government in all honesty should just do what they do for most financial crime and that's just charging him a large fine which makes the government money, this also allows Shkreli to continue business that generates economic activity and pay taxes. The problem with jailing bankers is that they have $0 income now and society is now paying to keep them in a comfortable white collar prison which cost more or less $200,000 per year to keep them locked up.

The EpiPen CEO does way more shady shit than Shekelri.

In fact, how did something the Department of Defense invented like the EpiPen didn't go into the public domain and somehow the government allowed itself to get raped in prices by its own invention, the EpiPen?

top kek

>jurors have to act in an unbiased way
> can't be unbiased when every possible juror that isn't part of the economic elite would know someone personally affected by his actions
>if you are a part of that elite then you want to support his actions since someone you personally know probably has large amount of shares in pharmaceutical industry.

Great justice system there guys.

dis vampire looking nigga should see the sun once in a while

He had a pretty solid defense for the first outrage, but this is something different. What has he said about it so far?

I'm sorry, Jean-Luc. I think she's a Page 3 girl or whatever the bongs call it. No hardcore that I know of.

All pharmaceutical CEOs should hang and their companies be incorporated into the state.

Yeah, can't get mad at that sort of honesty. Gotta give credit where credit is due, that's a good jury - shame they can't be used.

Bruh I'm Albanian and the only country Albanians like is Albania.

Shkreli dropped this website just to say fuck you to all the other pharmafags doing the exact same thing he is.

>www.pharmaskeletons.com
www.pharmaskeletons.com
>www.pharmaskeletons.com
www.pharmaskeletons.com

He's fucking hilarious, and based. Everyone is booty blasted about him doing something that they don't realize that every single other company in the world does. It's just appeal to emotion bullshit.

Oh, fuck that's hilarious hahaha. That's the greatest way I've ever seen anyone ask for sauce on this site lol. I'm gonna use that from now on.

He's Catholic.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

>Implying they shouldn't all be taken down including him

>most hated man

why? before he was banned from twitter he seemed like a cool guy

he looks like shit
understandable though

Nah that's not hair falling that's our foreheads.

What is free market capitalism?

So much life-saving new technology coming out of the NHS system huh bong? Oh wait...

that was only his character.

His father was a janitor.

Thats precisely what happened and its all over the press faggot.

Why the fuck is "price gouging" such a crime anyways? It's literally just supply and demand taken to an extreme. Who decides at what point something is price gouging or when it's just taking advantage of a seller's market? If you suddenly became the only person who could make and sell pizza, don't tell me that you wouldn't charge out the ass for it.

wew

People need this shit to fucking live, fucking ancap retard.

What's he on trial for? It can't be that jacking up the prices thing can it?

Po po ta besoj fort more zog bushtre.

>Killing hundreds of people just so you can afford your third yacht
Wew lad