White people, why aren't you doing something? The world is fucked up because of you...

White people, why aren't you doing something? The world is fucked up because of you. If you just stayed in Europe the world would be a better place.

>do something
No

>Do something
ok

>If you just stayed in Europe the world would be a better place.

Hey man, I want them back more than you do.

k all whites return to europe but every non white has to leave ok
deal?

wtf why? We made ur countries, bitch.

I did do something. I turned my back on causes that came to openly despise me.

ok /hands you a thousand feet of rope. all niggers back to africa, all muslims back to middle east, all mexicans back to midget land

If white people had one country on this earth everyone else would want in for free shit, one day they will learn how to leave this rock for a new planet, your kind will be left behind to destroy what you haven't already destroyed

We did, we built some of the greatest countries in the world, now there are some who are willing to destroy those countries for shitskins. What the fuck else could they want?

look around
its all because of whitey
capitalism to extreme is the answer
all b happier

wtf have we destroyed, bitch? we created societies. we created the united states. we created europe. you enslaved us and say we were the cause. fuck u white boy.

Made them what? Smell? Dirty? Made them what?

Oh cool, custom flags are back (again)

>white people. do something.

Silly liberals, that's how you get slavery and the holocaust.

No you enslaved you, we just bought some farming equipment. Cotton was a very small part of what made America, Europe? Barely there.

We CREATED ur socieites, fucking dumbass. U enslaved us and stole our labor and our resources and u have the balls to say u created it? lmao.

"black people enslaved black people," is a myth made by white people. yall went in there and kidnapped tens of millions of us.

>white people. do something.

I hate numale speach/writing.

If The British never colonised all of their country's the whole world as you know it besides Europe will just be sand niggers hitting rocks with rocks.

>do something.
K

hahahahaha. muh cotton built da towers massa

seriously tho sage this troll my nicca

>White people, why aren't you doing something?
We have, for the past 50+ years.
Now its up to you to use the knowledge we shared to improve your lives.
Think you're up to the challenge of caring for yourselves and families?
This could be important...

>White people, why aren't you doing something?
We tried to, and then we got carpet bombed.

bix nood

Yall aint done nothin for us, bitch. what have u done what have u done what have u done white people?

>literally everything you enjoy and take for granted was designed and built by whites
>hurrr whitey it's your fault everything is terrible

don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, shitskins

The world would have been a better place if we just nuked everyone before everyone else had nukes.

You didn't create shit. You were sold by your black brothers and sisters to the hwite man and your people were essentially used as the first mexicans, crop pickers at minimal expense.

Niggers didn't even begin scattered contributions to society until the mid-20th century and even then it's debatable.

You didn't build shit. You can't even maintain what hwites build for you and then leave behind (look at post-colonial africa for endless examples of this) and without the benevolent white caretakers looking after you, your entire life would be nothing but poverty and misery like your brethren still in their natural habitat.

fuck u. white people stole those inventions from black people. kys faggo.

If semitic religion had stayed in the god forsaken desert wastes of the middle east we wouldn't have been schismed into a war that drove half of us out of our homeland, KIKE

Do you seriously believe you're speaking with an actual black person?
Can you not spot even the most obvious of trolls?

Glad to

You have to go back.

>the god forsaken desert wastes of the middle east
Say what you will about them, I don't think "god forsaken" is a good term for the deserts of the middle east.

Really? Picking cotton creates countries?

Is that a duesenberg? Fucking beautiful.

Ikr? These colonists are the source of world conflict, degeneration and hell.

Nigger people. Stop niggering

Post a pic of your arm or you're a LARPing faggot that should be banned

It's hilarious, actually. The mudmen are subconsciously calling out for the white man to take the wheel again and steer the world back into a sense of decency and prosperity.

Read a book, if you can.

sooo day of the rope?

OK

Black people were like cave men back when whites discovered them all they knew what to do was light fire with the sun.

>The entire world is our fault
okay.

>World is currently the most peaceful, safest, least diseased, most comfortable it's ever been in the history of humanity
>Technology everywhere
>Internet
>more research going on every day to improve life for everyone, grow super GMO crops for 3rd world countries that provide hundreds of times more nutrition than natural organic shit
Is that enough?
>>n-no you're only responsible for the bad things, those good things are like... they don't count for some reason.

>people will take this bait

We did do things, and we conquered everyone except the asians, and then we very graciously took a back seat to allow lesser races a chance to self-actualise, and sure it's not going so well, but it's like teaching your kid o ride a bike, sometimes they're going to fall over, you've just got to let themlearn

We already pay most of the taxes, what more do you want us to do, you greedy niggers?