Why don't millennials own houses?

Why don't millennials own houses?

You cuck

property taxes are gay, desu

They're waiting for their parents to die so that they can inherit their houses instead.

Boomers took out loans and services that the next three generations have to pay for. Houses are too expensive, wages are too low. Population increase leads to labour saturation.

It's all good though as mom and dad get to sit easy in their pensions and income from savings and property they managed to gather working as a single income couple on a factory floor.

I can only speak for myself. While I could certainly afford a small "starter" home, I'd rather rent for the time being since I neither need the space nor want to take on that kind of debt. Also, at this stage in my life I greatly value mobility and owning or having a mortgage would seriously complicate things in that regard.

They wouldn't even be able to afford the death tax

This isn't what they actually think is it?

When their parents die, by then there will be laws saying the state can confiscate it for the sake of "less fortunates" or the banks will wholesale just take it as payment for the young persons outstanding debts.

I seriously hope no one in this thread is waiting on something like that. You're all going to be up shit creek and while it'll be funny for me, with savings and a house nearly payed off, it won't be funny for you being houseless at 50 in a world surrounded by niggers and muslims.

Because they dont cost 20 grand for a 2 story 4 bedroom anymore (accounting for inflation)

They've depended on their parents to do everything their entire lives; they depend on their parents to have sufficient funds to pay the death tax too.

It's a lost and useless generation. The one millennial I know personally was waiting to inherit the house he still lived in, and is now homeless.

Because I constantly move around the world and have to rent

you can do what the Chinese do. After the house is paid off just put the rooms up for rent.

ez

They are not willing to work and would rather create debt for themselves by postponing going to work with college.

millennials don't save they spend it all on meme products

Because boomers treated them as investment property to buy and sell which pushes the prices along with immigration rather than an investment in the family to pass down.

Because the only house's that are worth buying are in major cities and not small town shit that is boring af

I am 28 and I own an home in NJ.

Come at me, faggots.

Because they don't earn shit. No really. Adjusted for inflation they were getting paid 20 bucks an hour minimum wage in the 1950s. In the 1970s you could easily work a summer job and pay for college.

This shit doesn't exist anymore. Once upon a time, you could take a girl to dinner and a movie for maybe a dollar. You made about a dollar an hour. That's one hour of work to take a girl on a nice date.

Making 10 bucks ( not even minimum wage for fucks sakes ) an hour, you'd have to work 8 hours just to take a girl on a nice date.

College is ghastly in price. Everything is a LOT more expensive. And young people don't make shit. The economy is completely destroyed.
The boomers left us nothing.

>NJ
lul

Student loans nigga. Plus homes cost like 2x what they used to a generation ago adjusted for inflation

I'm 39 and own multiple property's valuing over 2 million dollars.

>But good start faggot

>Boomers took out loans and services that the next three generations have to pay for. Houses are too expensive, wages are too low.

this
I could never buy a house with my wages

>you could take a girl to dinner and a movie for $1.

No you fucking couldn't. What, $0.29 hamburgers and $0.20 theater admission for both of you?

This. Truth

I own a house. Im a millenial. Bought a short sale.

steve-o better

Because I' m a fucking single. Why do I need a whole house?

Because I have a vast estate that will be left to me when my father passes.
It makes city faggots who buy a .5 acre lot and a house look like cuck faggots.
>dabs

Requiring a 20% deposit simultaneous to some of the highest rental rates in history. My mum told me she heard on the radio this morning that the average mortgage deposit here last year was 89 grand. That's a lot of cash money to hand over to the kike bastards for the opportunity to borrow money from them, senpai.

Why would I own a house at this point in my life when job security is nonexistant, I have minimal savings, and property owners are treated as piggy banks by local governments? Why would I pay for the right to be taxed?

I'm 18 making 80k a year as the head chef at Wendy's
My penis is 9 inches long too

Massive sex party. Duh

I'm a millennial and I own. Born in 88 make 55k a year home is worth $270k. Bought the house with no savings just got an RRSP loan and viola.

Most millenials can't buy homes because their TDR is too damn high because of their $400 month student loan repayments for their shitty communications lib arts degrees.

The rest just have shit credit

29 and own a house

Well lets do the math.

Average house in america is 100k
Average mellinial wage is 7 to 10 dollars per hour.

Gee i wonder why...

They duped by the gender studies meme. I am a millennial I bought a house back in 2009. The value has almost doubled. Most people my age back then were still going paycheck to paycheck spending most of their money on beer and weed.

>be millenial

>own house
>engaged to marry the first person I had sexual intercourse with, a lifelong friend made in person during middle school
>cook and clean every day
>own a flip phone
>dislike avocado
>not in debt (unless you count mortgage, which would be retarded)

What do I win?

On my 2nd house.
Still kicking myself for passing up a 16 acre for a nicer house 10 years ago, fml.

When I was in high school one of my friends worked the night shift at Taco Johns. Right out of high school they made him night manager and was making six figures.

Prove dislike avocado

I do though. If your in your 30s and dont own a home you shouldn't be able to vote.