Daily reminder

Slavshits are subhuman chimpanzees and if you disagree with me you're either slavshit or slavshit lover which you should kys in both situtations.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/27/kremlin-says-erdogan-apologises-russian-jet-turkish
archive.is/080BP
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sisak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Turk
>human

I pissed myself laughing m8

are you sad cause u cant win any fight against superior slav blood

>t. turkroach
Neanderthals were more intelligent than homo sapiens it's the primary reason besides environment for why whites and asians who bred with neanderthals are smarter than both dune coons and niggers.

we conquered balkans and raped slavshits for 600 years, what ate you talking about?

And then you got gangraped by every other people on the planet to the point where your nation is still crying about it to this day whenever anyone laughs at you for wanting to join the EU like the national equivalent of a fat autist you are.

Left out larger occipital region

You lost to
>Poland

and poland is a third world shithole now where people rather clean toilets in UK than staying in their africa tier ex-commie shithole.

You can tell they're sub human freaks by the fucked up way they squat

>raped slavshits for 600 years,

Yes that's why they're subhumans

gangraped by every other people? are you fucking retarded or underage? i think you are both. i dont have any time educate your underage ass, go open a history book and read about how we killed britsubhumans in gallipoli, how we killed russian subhumans in east and defend our nation from wh*Tes

And yet Poland is STILL a better place to live than your shithole
If you aren't insulting an African nation then you've literally nobody to insult roach.

This kills the roach.

nice

>no arguments just crying
Turkey is irrelevant, you are Russias little whore and nothing else, you don't even have nuclear weapons anymore, they were all given to Romania.
Your sole achievement as a nation is being the sand nigger nation with the most European blood and yet you still can't do anything right.

How utterly embarrassing for you.

Turks are better than Slavs

Yet their country is better than yours and they raped you in war. JUST

ok but you see
>Vienna
also that's such a fucking poorly made shoop, gtfo of here with your divide and conquer shit you kikeroach

That guy has a disorder or something. Not serious but it makes certain features more defined.

Czechs/Poles/Slovenians are fine

rest are subhumans

>WE

my forehead is kinda the left one. I think its because I have a small amount of Croatian in me

There are literally jars of shit I would rather sit next to on a bus than a Turk

>t. ahmed
How does it feel to know you'll only be living in that country for another 2 decades at the most before you're put in death camps?

>That guy has a disorder or something

Being a slav

>subhumans fighting eachother

Wrong

And yet Turkroaches abandon their women and go out of their way to marry Ukrainian and Russian chicks.

Pathetic.

WE implies that something never happened. But we conquering balkans and analraping your sissy asses for 600 is true.

What does it feel like LARPing on Sup Forums about some imaginary muslim death camp

Clear shop

>larping
>totally oblivious to the public consciousness of the nation he lives in
Confirmed paki filth, won't be long.

fucking muzzie

and now you and the whole balkan is a irrelevant shithole,good job

I'm not a slav myself nor do i like them ,but turkish retardz are more subhuman

>blah blah muh russians
we downed their planes yet we are bitches of them? :Ddd you are so delusional, is this how you ease your butthurt, claiming things that never happened? :DDD

that short story was so great, wakes up as a giant beetle and his only concern is not being late to work.

>Daily reminder
Thanks for the reminder kike.

look who's talkin'

oh also Arabs analraped you for 600 years too, how is that Arabic genes treating you?

this is the dumbest fucking picture. for one, the shaded area is completely arbitrary. what if i went into photoshop and shaded in more for the "neanderthal"? also that guy isnt even a fucking neanderthal to begin with. he probably has like 6% neanderthal dna

he looks like the Ottoman soldier who raped your grandmother.

shoop more

>we killed russian subhumans in east
Didn't you freeze to death in the mointains and the Russians whipe the floor with what was left?
Some Pasha guy involved?

probably would have fared better with this thread if you'd selected the LGBT flag.

>roach

Hahahaha, give me a break, you aren't even trying. Probably a mudslime too.

Erdogan is Putin's lapdog and you roaches will die for the man and hence Putin.
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/27/kremlin-says-erdogan-apologises-russian-jet-turkish

Nice try
archive.is/080BP

>greatest ottomans soldiers were stolen slav babies
wew lad,pathetic

Kike pretending to be a mudslime sage.

tell me how did it feel to lose almost all your teritory in europe in just one year to a bunch of 10x smaller states such as serbia, montenegro, bulgaria and then have of all the turkish population in the said area completly wiped out

Use adblock.

turks are such pussies losing every battle against us despite outnumbering us 1000:1 I'm surprised you can even procreate

t. roach
el em ai yo

How will homo sapiens ever recover

>Neanderthals apparently created the oldest known examples of a kind of bone tool used in Europe, thus raising the possibility that modern humans may have learned how to make these tools from Neanderthals, researchers say.

>The bone tools in question are known as lissoirs ("polishing stones"), which are used to smooth out hides to make them tougher, impermeable and lustrous. Scientists unearthed fragments of four examples of such tools at two Neanderthal sites in southwestern France.

>Neanderthals invented a glue essential to producing their most formidable hunting weapon, a flaked stone spear tip fitted to a wooden shaft. They attached the stone to the shaft by winding animal sinew or some other type of binding around the joint and then smearing glue over it. Discoveries at Neanderthal sites in Syria and Romania show that, to obtain glue, they sometimes used natural deposits of bitumen or asphalt, in one case, fetched from over a dozen miles away. At the Syrian site, the bitumen had been heated up to make the thick liquid easier to apply.

what a fucking awful photoshop. You can see where he has just copied and pasted the middle of the head. dumb turks.

Why is Turkish photoshop so bad?

mods please.

For every decent slav you have ten thousand slavs that are india/pakistan tier retarded.

You get that in all cultures.

ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

WE

MODS

Daily reminder that turkroaches and Leaves should be filtered on Sup Forums

too bad we didn't kill all of them.

the only reason france and germany did well is cause the US helped them. now that those countries are turning into muslim shit holes the US will start favoring Poland hungary and anyone else that says no to these asshloes.

>Turk is a nigger lover
Funny threads today.

You had never conquered us fully and, at the end of the day, we were the beggining of your downfall.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sisak

slavs may be subhuman but coming from (you)

Did you see the video I sent you of the black woman kicking the white guy in the head?

>t. Ahmed

Said the T*rk

Why do people here think that different regions matter that much? Everybody in europe's history has fucked everybody already so there are no "races" in europe, only different general characteristics; everybody is white.
>inb4 southern europeans are black since they r closer to africa

At least you, as a t*rk, have the intellectual honesty to self-associate alongside niggers.

Black people > wh*Te monkeys anyway.
Blacks are psyhcially,morally,mentally superior than wh*Te monkeys.

daily reminder neanderthal dna is what sets us apart from the niggers.