Worst place in Europe

Is there a pair of shittier countries in Europe? Here's my take.

>Top Tier
Serbia
Czech republic
Switzerland
Hungary

>Decent Tier
Finland
Estonia
Austria
Norway
Poland

>Shit Tier
Greece
Spain
Italy
Portugal
Belgium

>Put me out of my fucking misery please
UK
Sweden
Germany(Aside from former DDR)
France
Netherlands

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornwall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>God tier
England
Wales
>top tier
Norway
Iceland
Faroe islands
Denmark
Netherlands
>good tier
Germany
Finland
Hungary
Croatia
Austria
>ok tier
Spain
Poortugal
France
Bulgaria
east europe
>shit tier
Greece
albania
Romania

>spaghetti nigger tier
Italy
>should be annexed tier
Swiss

The UK and Sweden are two of the best countries in Europe

>Serbia
>top tier

Not to be autoshauvinist but Serbia is a shithole
This country may have looked nice 30 years ago, but after 3 decades of not maintaining infrastructure it looks like shit

Our roads are shit, our streets aren't clean, none maintains buildings so the old ones rot and the poverty is so high that seeing someone dumpster diving is not a rare sight

please move to serbia and let us know how top tier it is

At least Serbs still have guns and rape female kebabs. I fantasize about raping a hot Albomuslim at gunpoint.

>God tier
Switzerland
Austria
Italy
Netherlands
Belgium
UK
Spain
Portugal
Norway
Sweden
Finland
France
Germany
Poland
Ireland

>shit tier
Denmark
Ukraine
Belarus
Albania
Serbia

High standard of living makes us into pussies. At least commie bloc Europeans still have backbones.

These Eastern European countries are 'Based' and awesome *in theory*. But.

Seriously, UK and Sweden have their problems and are on a terrible trajectory but they are starting from a much higher level of human development than Poland, Hungary, Etc.

Even Poles would rather live in England. The migration patterns don't lie. Watch what people do rather than what they say.

It will take a while for a nation like Sweden to fall off a cliff and probably even longer for Poland to ever become a place non-Poles could stomach for more than a weekend bender.

Best at sucking muslim dick, yeah.

>I fantasise about degeneracy and being decapitated by wild Muslims for my crimes

Seriously look at this shit, our streets used to have cobblestone, were clean and had pretty public transport

In the mean time they just put asphalt over everything because it was cheaper to maintain and then they forgot to maintain it. They bought some shit Russian public transport 30 years ago and all of our Trams look post apocalyptic
And this is just the surface

>get beheaded while holding an AR15?
kek

Post ITT if you're a Serb Nationalist, or in other words, someone completely devoid of intelligence, common sense, and decency.

Here is something you will never accept but is 100% true: the reason Serbia is shit and will continue to be the blight of Europe has nothing to do with 'the West' conspirijg against you. It has everything to do with how unimaginably shitty and rotten Serbian people are. Never met a Serb who I actually liked or could conceive of respecting. Dumb fucking scum.

t. Russian

And let's not forget that majority of buildings that were destroyed in 99' were just left like that. Every city has it's own collapsing building

The picture is the Army headquarters taken in the last 4-5 years, the building looks the same today

Our politicians are shit and none cares about this wretched land, at one point we're just going to get forgotten because are heads are so far up are asses

Forgot the pic

>top tier
>fucking serbia is first
Can you eat least try? poland is a shit hole and still x10s better than serbia. Beautiful cities too

I'm pretty much rating the countries based on their self preservation instincts. Iron curtain countries have their problems but Slavs and maybe Finns will be the only native Europeans to still exist in 100 years.

again

>Serbia
>self preservation

Serbs may have had that patriotic instinct 30-40 years ago, today we would sell our asses to immigrants for a piece of chocolate. The reason we have no immigrants is because even they think this place is siht

>Serbia
As much as i like Serbs (real serbs not plastic serbs like OP) but even real serbs know the truth.

hmmm, I'll take your word since you live there but I doubt you will perish as fast as the last 5 countries I mentioned.

If they had backbones why did they fall to communism?

lol he only says that because he doesnt want tourists

serbia is like hungary slovakia poland etc its all the same

>Sweden
>le ebin immigrant meme xDD

Yes I fucking hate niggers and muslims too, but honestly, my day to day life is not affected at all. I still consider this country top 5 in the world.

I also encourage based brits to give up their island for now and come to USA until we can organize a reconquista.

>m-muh based slav countries!

If they're so good, why are all their residents moving to western European countries?

hungary is not that good btw

IDK, WW2 and Stalin maybe?

> England - top tier

Top tier for "refugeeeeees", for sure.

You need to make your immigration laws for white Brits not a total pain in the arse for something like that to happen.

Pic related

Until then marry an American whore and divorce her ass once you get a greencard. Just make sure she makes more than you so she can't sue for alimony.

English are the best. They're just brainwashed right now.

I have a long term girlfriend and can't be arsed dealing with your government shoving it's dick up my arse constantly trying to disprove the marriage and deporting me anyway when they find out its a sham.

Would help if the Welsh and Scottish stopped voting overwhelmingly left. They're basically tie breakers for us.

Idk if i'd put it that high. Its 100% not as bad as Sup Forums says though

>Serbia
>top tier
If you like dirt roads and Chinese infrastructure

Atleast the welsh voted brexit. i wouldnt lump them in with scots.
maybe you should let London become a city state.

>tfw live in county has 95+% white citizens
so comfy tbhfamalam

>Serbia top teir
You know how many people you're going to trigger with this, kek

> brainwashed

How brainwashed you have to be to let hundreds of children get raped and don't do anything about it?

i see some people rating Spain as a tier shit... well... ok.

Maybe we dont have the best economy also not the best politicians, but

>Nice weather (a little bit too hot this summer but meh)
>A cool history.
>One of the best foods (Mediterranean diet ftw btw)
>National diversity inside the country, all with things in common (that is cool in my opinion)
>Nice geopolitical ubication
>The people usually its friendly
>and a lot of things i think are cool.

>also not beign invaded by refugees (only accepted like 800 of the 18k EU wanted to send here, i think its pretty decent)
>we have immigration rates but not too high as the other countris so, i think its ok

And the best part, if you are not a useless peace of shit you can achieve a high quality of life, but its easier cry and complain for all instead beign useful.

only the communist faggots and other kind of useless parasites complains about Spain and that gives a bad distorted.

I rather live in Spain than in any other country, including the Western countries of the cucked EU.

99.7% reporting in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornwall

How many refugees have we taken in?

David Cameron agreed to take in 20,000 (twenty thousand) by 2020 and we haven't even done that yet.

I guarantee that there are more refugees in Poland than in England.

>Poland
>Decent

Poland is only decent politically. Try living there. Fucking Burger got no idea.

Your bottom list should be at the top in reality. Still record tourism. They got their problems but they are still superior to any other nation in Europe. Walking around in Paris is like walking around in NY. It's not Mecca. It just used to be better before. You should go outside a bit.

True, we have taken in 1M+ Ukrainians.

>too hot
>basically full of africans because it is 2 kms away from fucking africa
>locals dont even notice because they are all black or muslim anyway
>overpriced meme food (like france,italy, greece etc with 10 euro olives and other retarded shit for liberal idiots)
>economic basket case, finished within the decade
>great location thousands of miles away from anything except africa or worse, portugal
>society which has gone absurdly left wing following decades of right wing dictatorship

yep, cant wait to move there.

Put a wall in germany again, cleanse berlin.

Leave the demoralised part for mudslimes.

Are those mosques? How ironic...

There's nothing ironic about it.

Yes mosques. There is still hope for Germany. At least for part of it.

Flip this bottom up and you are 100% correct.

>commies push for islam today
>commies shunned islam yesterday

That is very ironic.

L2vocabulary

Hold on right there brother! Maybe serbs in serbia forgot about their national struggles but the serbs in Republika Srpska are all good and ready to give their life for their identity, traditions and faith.

>Countries in Europe that ran over muslims in a truck

U.K.

"commies shunning islam" isnt why east germany has less mosques. Besides the last time they were communist migration to germany from the third world was a non issue.

Place Belgium in bottom tier as well, visited Brussels and Antwerpen last summer and I had no idea it was that bad

Rather
>people that experienced communis reject it
suprise like in Poland. Hungary, Czechia and Slovakia. West and East Germany are still two types of mentality.

>idiots who never get fucked over by communism embarace it

Hello retared part of Germany and France.

>Not going to discuss the hot weather, this summer its going to be hard.
>The distances dosnt mean too much desu, your lovely shithole called london its a good example.
>locals blah blah blah, the typcal shit argument, if you want to keep thinking we are not white ok, we are mediterraneans, thats better.
>overpirced if you are a brainless pieces of shit and you go to "touristic" places who sell that thigs clearly overpriced for stupid people like, when you live here and know where, what you have to buy its not overpriced, even i can say cheaper and with more quality than other food of EU. (i suppose its the same for italy and countries like that)
>economy basket case, finished within the decade, explain that better.
>Great location, we are too fucking far away from england (except gibraltar) that its not a great location? Jk. We have acces to the mediterranean and the atlantic, also have territory in Africa (ceuta for example) and we can have the control of the Strait of gibraltar so can see who leave or enter in the mediterranean, that its not good enough? also now not joking, far away form the most of the Cucked western countries that its good when their are beign invaded.
>You are going to talk about society when the capital of your country its ruled by a muslim?

>i think portugal its a good neighbour, france its the bad one.

So shut the fuck up and be far away from here or come to do some balconing, maybe with luck you can killyourself.

How the fuck are the flags blowing in opposite directions despite being only twelve feet apart? Are they at the center of some kind of vortex? This picture makes no sense user.

Stfu, Serbs have national identity and will never lose it. God knows where the fuck (south) you are from if you think a true Serb will sell his country.

Recent "culture" and westernization of young imbeciles.

Sweden
Germany
France

They have the most Immigrant welcome shitties.

>put me out of my misery tier
>Literally no terror attacks in the last 10 years
Leave it to the burger to spout bullshit about countries that aren't his own

I like weed, but Amsterdam is mostly sex shops and brown people at this point.

Try going someplace else than amsterdam user, someplace else than noord-holland. Amsterdam might as well be a different country.

>it's another holland is the netherlands post

>American talking about Europe
everyone in Europe knows you Americans are all mongrelized niggers

Nice pic of londo- Hol' Up

Your a Muslim yourself. Let me guess, a Shit'ite. So it makes sense you would hate Muslims and niggers, but love Sweden.

Belgium is the worst by far, followed by Germany and England.

Shetland islands don't count as civilisation. Come to the West Midlands lad, fucking cut your teeth, become a survivor ya pansey. We rape Muslims who rape children here. its a war zone.

Very. Antifa were protesting outside courts that convicted them.

>top 5 in the world
Definitely not but it's also not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be. Norway and Denmark are almost as bad and Germany, Belgium, England and France are all much worse.

We don't bother classifying them, open the floodgates, anyone's allowed except Trump and Roosh. 700 thousand a year. Under a "conservative" government.

A FELLOW POTATO EATER!!! My family came from Castlebar during the famine. Any advice for when I visit the homeland?

How cute. Little baby chick is learning.

Go to Dublin like the rest of the niggers

>guy who has never been to any of these places.
Hungary is a shit hole mate. Don't speak on what you don't know.

>god tier
Russia
Poland
Serbia
Hungary
>cuck tier
Everyone else.

What's the name of this vehicle?

How dare you, your sister is a slut for polacks and nigerians.

Tank

Once she gets ran over by Mohammad you'll have no reason to stay.

That's Bulgaria's latest top of the range tank, they've been saving up for 40 years to buy it off the Russians.

What about becoming a professional cuck? Surely that's something worth fighting for.

Ireland doesn't even rate a mention. Is it just an irrelevant rock in the Atlantic or is it just head and shoulders above the rest of Europe. My mind is boggled.

There are humans on Ireland? Thought we sealed that off in 1910... Strange.

As I mentioned in another post, Ireland is my family's homeland. The other Mick just had a smartass remark but I would like input from a polite Greenigger.

>tfw shiet tier

Eh, don't really care.
Life is comfy in its own way

>Even Poles would rather live in England.

The only reason they go is because it currently pays more, not for long though

Greatest country to ever exist tier
>Her Majesty's United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and her Dominions across the Sea

Not worth mentioning tier
>Everyone else

Best country in Europe is USA by far. You Americans are so superior to us in every way and we could never hope to compete. I wish I had been born in the United States and not in Europe so I could be as strong and powerful as you.

Do you have cancer or are you just a fucking faggot, why the fuck is Netherlands on Top Tier, oh wait you're American and you've never been there also

>Germany good tier

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hahaha, oh God that is fucking sad.

Still more white people here than several European countries combined.

pretty much everywhere is 90%+ outside of london and a few shitholes up north honestly, Sup Forums is just full of burgers talking about things theyve never experienced

>why the fuck is Netherlands on Top Tier
Because dutch people are awesome? good history too. Or are you one of those faggots that judges them on amsterdam alone, as if it represents the country?
>oh wait you're American and you've never been there
Oh wait you're a dumbass that doesn't realize how many americans visit them.
>>Germany good tier
Again good people, good culture, history is hit or miss but they've created some of the best music of all time.
Let me guess "muh refugee lovers" is your issue? As if the rest of the west is better about it.