What do you guys think will happen if they end up using the guns for violence, or do you think they will or not

what do you guys think will happen if they end up using the guns for violence, or do you think they will or not

Other urls found in this thread:

fmshooter.com/antifa-gun-club-responds-fake-gun-critics-laughable-range-day-intimidation-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are pussies

They have guns? Who cares. Guns are meaningless if you don't have tactics. I doubt one group of 50 overweight valley girls and beta fags could take one the government.

They already have
Forget the Scalise shooting already?

Look at Austria and Germany in the late '20s.
Let them start the fire

my problem is that they may just attack unarmed civilians, its obvious that they think there invincible when they are in a group

>what do you guys think will happen if they end up using the guns for violence, or do you think they will or not
the BB's might take out some poor right wingers eye.

I doubt they could even stand against a single fireteam of vets either.

yeah wasn't thinking about that, when i posted thanks for reminding me, at least they are really shit shots

Nice collection of airshit.

wait are those airsoft toys? i think i might need my glasses, i thought they were real like a dumbass

If they use guns then they will have guns used against them and I think that would be the tipping point and it would spark civil war most likely.

Infiltrate. Document them smoking their reefers. Report to police. Drug users cannot have guns.

It would spell open season on commies

i'm pretty sure i saw someone dismantle this image and prove all these guns were fake or was that another picture??

fmshooter.com/antifa-gun-club-responds-fake-gun-critics-laughable-range-day-intimidation-video/

yep here it is. All fake guns.

If FBI sees that suppressor on the left, that fat fuck goes to BBC heaven..

yeah they are fake, i realized this after posting, my bad.

I would finally consider allahu snack bars more elite-tier (even if they keep yelling how great god is during an attack)

They're too cowardly and weak to use guns. I really wish they would though. I want an ebin civil war.

Police will kill them like anyone else

This is very likely watch the training video they didn't train in any tactics except line up and fire as many rounds into a cluster as possible.

none of that shit is real. it's all airsoft larp fagotry.

A bunch of gormless faggots will cry if they hear gun sounds

in the events of Berkeley the police were told to stand down, what do you think would happen if the same occurs elsewhere
though this is just hypothetical

Pretty sure /k/ outed these as airsoft guns

Armed leftists will be the end for right wing politics. Leftists have always been the better fighters. Just look at vietnam and what the love of a country and ideology does to the best military the world has ever seen.

DAMMIT so close

They are laughable.

That's a photo op paid for by soros, they're fake guns

>So Antifa are doing armed protest
Hate to tell you this, but those aren't real guns.

i thought they were real, until after i posted my bad. though i have heard that they are carrying fire arms with them

>suppressors are illegal
neck yourself nofuns faggot

Oh god here's hoping.

Phoenix fag here. I was at the Trump rally were these nut cases showed up.

The guns are real. They are all over youtube.

Search "John Brown Gun club".