How?

how?
not even trying to start an america hate thread but honestly, how?

youtube.com/watch?v=1MwN5nDajWs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CfDIP7Ka84
youtube.com/watch?v=PIeolAEkefU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why and how?
youtube.com/watch?v=6CfDIP7Ka84

>purposefully seeking out retards at some retard-attracting event to prove a conclusion that the interviewers already had in mind before they started their "experiment"

Who controls the world and determines the fate of your country desu :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=PIeolAEkefU

i think the point he is trying to get across is that if you asked 100 americans to draw an inch long line, they would be more accurate than 100 europeans drawing cm long line.

the rest is kind of bullshit since its just what you are used to and grow up learning.

I wish people used the decimeter more. As in ten centimeters. Its very much a useful distance to use for that awkward distance between centimeters and meters.

Anyways pic related is not wrong. Although mm is better than using retarded fractions of inches like 7.5/16 inches fuck off

they were asked how many stars are on your flag.

and that disproves his point how?

morons will be morons, and every country will have morons

they were asked who their president was.

also, they didn't seem retarded enough to not know who their, like previous user said "world leader",president is.

I don't get it.

Yeah, our education teaches people to regurgitate. Instead of being taught so that it sticks forever and is applicable to your life, students learn for the SAT and ACT, and then its all forgotten. It teaches you to value timecrunch and memorization over analytical and deductive reasoning, and favors repetition and obedience over logic and building an understanding. Tired, formulaic teachers read text off of powerpoints, experiments are read about but not performed, a student can replicate and solve a dificult equation without understanding any of the guiding principles. Students hate school, they only begrudgingly play the game so that they can advance, and cannot wait for the ordeal to end so that they may get on with their lives. It truly is a shame, and a sham.

correction, they asked who the vice president was

still bad, but not hte same as asking who the president is

And its an open secret that these guys either ask hundreds of people and only include the wrong answers or just straight up pay them to answer wrong

two of the people in this video were caought using craigslist to hire actors for their "stupid americans" skit.

maybe you shouldnt believe everything you see on the internet, only a retard would do that.

The yeast one is the only good one so post it already.

He makes a good point.

you didn't watch one of the videos i posted, and there was a question where they asked who the president is.
yes i believe that they post the retarded ones, but still it's pretty weird having people that don't know those basic things.

I'm not talking about the (((mark dice))) video either.

I'm talking about the Spurdo meme. I grew up with both systems and I find myself defaulting to imperial simply because the superior subjective sense of value for most units.

no its not weird for people to not know these things

America is hard for foreigners to understand, especially when they come from much smaller countries.

the united states has 46 times the amount of citizens and over 111 times the land mass.

I can travel to parts of america that are starkly different than were I live in america, were the people are completely different in how they act, talk, and live.

most of the world is subjected to the "suburban californian" type of american, the type that cant live without their smartphone for more than 5 minutes, but there are a large portion of americans that have never owned a television and do not watch the news, and dropped out of highschool to go farm.

The american education system is large and over bloated for this reason, and cannot function properly because they try the same teaching style regardless of the inhabitants, which is why some people in this country are incredibly ignorant.

the gears would lock up
pic related how europoors prefer gears to be set

People in France are particularly butthurt about the metric thing.

It like their baby and they want to feel they created something great and it a slap in the face when it got rejected... they will never get over it.

It's almost comical.

metric system BTFO

USA AND AFRICA YES

FRENCHKEKS BTFO

When they look to the stars, what do they see?

KEK

So tomorrow i can start measuring thing by how much carrots or potatoes length they are and call it a measurement system ?

NASA uses the metric.

Butthurt europoors eternally BTFO

>no its not weird for people to not know these things
>America is hard for foreigners to understand, especially when they come from much smaller countries.
a swedish and a brazilian chick knew how many stars were on your flag.

>most of the world is subjected to the "suburban californian" type of american, the type that cant live without their smartphone for more than 5 minutes, but there are a large portion of americans that have never owned a television and do not watch the news, and dropped out of highschool to go farm.
these people don't look suburban and seem like people that watch TV all the time when they are at home or either check their smart phones all the time.
even then you should know about who your president and how many stars are on your flag.
it's not education, it's common knowledge.
another question, what do they teach you in history class? is it just american history or do they learn also about the history of the world?
here we learn about europe mostly with some minor things about the rest of the world, and the knowledge i have about the rest of the world i smainly 20% school and the rest just everyday things you learn throughout your life.

Lol these are pretty funny.

thanks to soviet technology, yes.
also a serb was one of the founders of NACA that ended up turning into NASA.
and again, what the brit said.

They only started using the Metric system in 1990; they haven't really done anything interesting since.

Beautiful.

>what history are you taught?

mostly american history, because to be honest its the only one worth knowing, since america runs the world.

stay mad serbian cuck, I can not know who my president is and still make on average 10x yearly as an american citizen than a serbian does

how does that make you feel?

I had 1 year of US, one year of European, and 2 years of world.

Aside from losing a Mars orbiter.

You mean 15/32? Who the fuck says 7.5/16. Also, no one measures to the 32nd in day to day life unless you're a craftsman.

Leave it to a leaf.

ZUT ALORS! OUI OUI!

Fuck off it's the only thing I like about my country. Everyone is just disconnected and happy

this is exactly what makes the metric system so fucking dumb. no american rounds out inches that far. it is 8'2". That's it.

makes me feel comfy, mr Juan GoldbergSchweinsteigerLacroixCunningham.

And putting three rovers on the surface of Mars, I suppose.
How many times has your country been to the Moon?

meant for

>imblign Greez isn'd in Asia B--DDD))

please like I care about being white

im not even white, im hispanic

>inb4 spic jokes / being poor

am a computer engineer, I make more money in a year than you will make in a decade.

this thread has deactivated my adams

Home

>when it got rejected
Except the opposite is true. Shit get

Bet $100 I'm whiter than you, muslim rape baby.

>im hispanic
a real american.
i'm in the textile industry and work as a "something as an assistant for the professor" at 24 and we just got a deal with shanghai for 600K euros for some machinery and i'm getting a nice chunk of it, and i literally work like 12 hours a week teaching some 18 year old girls who think that they will become some chanel bitch after college about how they should use this one special technique(don't know how to say it in english) to make fucking jeans, have fun with your c++ and pascal.

It's selective and regional. We'd learn about relevant Eastern European history in a course dedicated to that region, Asian history in the appropriate course, etc. The Humanities are focused on cultural developments that affect art, music, politics, and such - this is also regional. There are no courses dedicated to any single nation's history, with American and British (spanning the entirety of the Anglosphere) histories being the exceptions. That said, in most cases, those are electives because only one will be necessary to satisfy most general education requirements - naturally, Western and American history are the most popular.

>muslim rape baby
you're just proving my point about american education and are literally insulting me with the knowledge you gained from internet memes.

>x country is stupid XD

This belongs in

sum ppl dont know stuff lol my criticism is directed 100% outward which allows me to belittle and dehumanize people i consider to be opponents so that my positions are justified by default.

i asked a simple question as to why not even retards know the basic shit.

This is not politics and belongs in /bant/. Just because you posted "I'm not even trying to start an America hate thread" doesn't mean that it's not an "America hate thread" or "America is dumb thread." That's exactly what it is and it belongs in /bant/. That's what the board was made for--to keep those threads off of Sup Forums.

>Centuries of immigration
>and inbreeding
Ivo, you reeeeally didn't think this one through...

It's cherrypicked m8. The average American is stupid as bricks, yes, so is the average person on the planet. Think rationally, and if for a second you believe that some random citizen of a backwater country like Albania or Moçambique knows more than a random citizen from America, think again.
Americans are clueless because they are content living in a first world bubble, and it's the reason their government is fucking them dry in the ass without them realising, which in turn also happens in Argentina and Serbia.

You act like ignorance is something new or exclusive.

>have fun with your c++ and pascal
thats fucking chump change what you make
its the internet and im anonymous, so believe what you want of what im about to right next

I make Millions of dollars each year. When I graduated from grad school Me and two other friends created a method for high speed switching that is now used in most commerical switching applications.

chances are if you have a server you have a part of my invention inside of it.

We sold it for really cheap, but since EVERYONE uses it, we make fucking bank.

and you have to be a literal turbo autist to think that race matters. People like you who draw an ego from being white are no better than the niggers who think that their ancestors were "KANGZ". its the same fucking thing.
my allegiances lie with my family and friends. Not to someone just because they have the same skin color as me.

I come from the canada and everyone here uses the imperial system for building because le base 12 and base 16 are more conducive to proportion and fractions. You are a shill who should shut the hell up

How will France ever recover?

It wouldn't be consistent

seppos can't into sausage rolls

cant disagree.

Most people I know are dumb fucks.

what about barleycorns?

Ces digits me font du mal.

When I first read the word "seppo" I thought it came from "septentrionale" (from the north) but then I heard it comes from "septic tank" because it rhymes with yank and yanks are full of shit. Is this true? If so, kek

>average white serb
gypsies have the same right here as the cotton picking niggers back in the day in america, they don't dare to do shit here since they know how serbs and the police treat them.
i have to go to the poorest place in my town to see gypsies, you just have to leave your house to see jamal fucking your oneitis, jamal.

the money i have is more than enough to live like a king here in all of europe, leave your house you programming spic faggot and get fucked on your daily route to the nearest mcdonalds.
talk how great you are, you are an immigrant living in a country that isn't yours and are talking great about it(like a literal faggot being proud of someone else taking care of you, have fun in your own country with your own people).
i can walk through my down and see beautiful girls and normal people and have fun with my friends without being afraid of talking to loudly so that i violate tyrones NAP and get fucked.
never forget that you are sitting infront of your pc and are probably a beta fag with a 6/10 gf, what a great life.

>you are an immigrant
wrong was born in connecticut

>living in a country that isn't yours and are talking great about it
Becuase i have respect for my country even if my ancestory does hail from it

>i can walk through my down and see beautiful girls and normal people and have fun with my friends without being afraid of talking to loudly so that i violate tyrones NAP and get fucked.

last time i checked i dont live in chicago, funny how you were making fun of another user for believing memes, yet here you are takeing the bait on the african american meme (pro-tip, all the feral niggers live in containment cities)

>never forget that you are sitting infront of your pc and are probably a beta fag with a 6/10 gf, what a great life.

so much projection its pathetic, stay mad serb cuck.