It's over for Drumpf. He is FINISHED. The Supreme Court absolutely BTFO him today. There is no recovery from this

It's over for Drumpf. He is FINISHED. The Supreme Court absolutely BTFO him today. There is no recovery from this.

He will lose the House in 2018 and the WH + Senate in 2020.

hahaha fucking finally

trumps guilty of so many things, its amazing he hasnt been inpeached already

tax returns, the tape, colluding with putin

17 agencies agree putin hacked the elections and trump probably helped him.

its a known fact trump is in heavy debt to putin and that putin has his sex tape

trumps finished

Fake fews also the ACLU is powerless in regards to who is allowed to immigrateto the US

>"decision does not allow your travel ban to take effect"
>decision LITERALLY allows the travel ban to take effect

What did they mean by this?

ACLU is going to take this to the international court of Hague

This is far from over

What is ACLU anyway lol

IM GONNA SUE THE MOTHER FUCKING SCOTUS GOD DAMNIT

Constitutional lawyers that can't even count to 2

WOOOW mods sticky plz i think THIS time Trump is truly BTFO!!!
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER???

Sue the supreme court faggot I dare you

>aclu

I didn't know the ACLU was powerful enough to make the SCOTUS repeal a decision because of muh feels.

Anti Christ Lawyers Union.
(((They))) really do hate America, and it's way past due time to shut them down.

>leafs

>its a known fact trump is in heavy debt to putin and that putin has his sex tape
the pissing sex tape pol made up ? that one?

You mean the one the US refuses to recognize and 100% ignores?
Good luck with that m8.

>We'll see you in court
Uh, what court

Fake news.

Hi there shareblue. Copypasta is bad strat

MOMMY

""""""""""American"""""""""" Civil Liberties Union

>The Supreme Court absolutely BTFO him today.
Are you fucking retarded?

It's always leafs. I know before I even check the flag. CTR, you *have* to be more subtle.

PLEASE DO!
I'd love to see that court TRY something!
TLAM those assholes right out of existence!

sagesimo

Hmmm, but I thought it was a muslim ban? :^)

drumpf

The United States doesn't even recognize that court as having any power here.

>Donald's fw he wins
>Mudlimes fw he wins

:DD

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS SLAYYYYYYYYY

Ya guys I think they finally got him.... Blumpf BTFO

Good. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

This. White genocide when?

Edit: thanks for the Gold ;D

lul, so what exactly are they gonna do?
This shit is pathetic.

Actually it does until October, were Trump will win again.

What can a leaf do against such reckless shilling?

What standing do they have to sue? Can't you only sue the government if they let you?

International Court! Lmfao! Since when's did the US bow down to an international anything?

International courts can't rule on US law anyways.

Is the ACLU literally retarded? If SCOTUS says it goes into effect, it goes into fucking effect.

At the very most they might find one measly part of the ban unconstitutional (they wont) as of today, its obvious that according to the UNANIMOUS RULING that they find 99% of the document perfectly fine, with 3 of the judges saying it didnt go far enough

After it fails they will take it to the galactic court on in the Messier 45 sector. This is far from over Drumpf

First I was all like...

... but then I was all ...

What's funny here is that they act like it was some great "victory" that they stalled Trump on his clearly defined, well precedented, executive powers. They don't have a case. Just wishful thinking. It's over for them.

then I was.

Well they are right. This only allowed it to partially go into effect, and even then SCOTUS isn't claiming it is constitutional. This is just how it will be until they actually rule on it.

lol the left are cartoon villains, its not even funny actually, its grotesque but still luls are being had at breakneck speed.

Its like we are 'cluster winning' its not actually enough to merely win, these people won't let it go, so we win several times per issue.

Lmao fuck off globalist

They ruled on its legality though which is still a win

>This only allowed it to partially go into effect
The most important parts of it are going into full effect.

gorsuch said he expects it to be ruled constitutional when they get to the case

As a Trump nominee, Gorsuch should probably be careful with his words if he doesn't want to be impeached along with Trump.

No, it didn't. If someone has a relative or job, the ban doesn't apply to the. That already means the majority of the people it would or did affect are now unaffected.

They didn't rule on it. They granted a stay of the lower court's rulings while the case is open.

damn US is so fucked up

president can get sued over utilizing his constitutional rights (even if nothing happens and it wont, the fact that they can even attempt that is just....)

>They granted a stay of the lower court's rulings
yeah they granted a stay because they know the feds had no right blocking it, the lib judges were fine with literally the whole document minus one section, which they made an exemption on (but only for pre-ban sandniggers, no one else during the ban)
I can't wait for you stupid faggots to get blown out again

International law attempting to infringe on US sovereignty? Do it ACLU. Try to start WW3.

>the world vs the US
finally, nowhere for these subhumans to escape

JUST

I welcome it. Time to thin the weak from the herd. I'm sure there would be a liberal purge beforehand

It has been established from the salt in your post that your metabolism will not be able to endure more than two more years of Trump. After that, you'll die of consumed rage.
RIP user

>The supreme court unanimously agrees to partially reinstate and hear it fully later
>We'll see you in court.

Are they really this ignorant of how this country works?

Shouldnt they rename it to ICLU
Theyre defending Iraqis and Sudanis now

>b-but Mr. Soros said we'd sue them to hell and beyond!

I think they ruled 9-0 in favor of excluding evidence of Trump's tweets and campaign statements.

That kills the primary argument advanced by the various circuit courts. Their repudiation of the 9th Circuit's endorsement of fake refugee "relationships" with nonprofits kills most of what's left.

Maybe, maybe, a sliver of the travel ban will not be upheld when they issue the full ruling. We shall see. But as a matter of simple logic, based on what the SC said today, the bulk of it will DEFINITELY be upheld.

Subversive Jewish lawyers guild originally designed to push communism.

Ahahahahahaha*breathes in*ahahahahahaha

its hard for the shills now...no credibility at all......can't say I'm sad

why does the left insist on stretching out their innumerable losses this year for as long as humanly possible?

the absolute state of obamaleaf

Insanity

hell they let the whole thing except for one bit get re-instated

>it does not allow

but it does you dumb fuck

72 HOURS REMAIN

They meant
>We are dumb as fucking rocks.

>posting the same thing in every thread

tut tut

I love medpacks. You just saved my life in Doom II thanks bro

It was a 9-0 decision in which they removed the injunction on everyone but close family members of U.S. citizens and people with legit documentation showing they work for a U.S. Company.

Everyone else is fucking blocked from coming in.

This is huge, and the ACLU is crying.

this, the only people allowed in now are those who were vetted, pre-ban
shocking

this is why I keep the flag on

to correct the shitty leafs

8 YEARS

Bernie and his wife will be pilloried.
Hillary will be lynched
And lynch will be locked up by Christmas.

I love my leafs like i like my women....retarded and gullible. easy to control them that way.....

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.