ITS REALLY HAPPENING

ITS REALLY HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc
youtu.be/cmzbP0hyFHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>minority leader
>is a minority

Can Sup Forums meme this into existence?

its apparently being done

Bump

shes the best choice

As a leading woman of color she has far more experience than any white person. I approve. Obama would want to see it done.

Redpill me on Maxine Waters. Why are you faggots obsessed with her becoming minority leader?

Black gold right here.

Good job electing a nigger, better make sure the minority leader will not have any weight behind her.

Look up some of her actual quotes. The woman is completely retarded.

She's the only person willing to stand up to Vladimir Putin's invasion of Korea.

holy shit nothing would help us more please god yes god yes

Why is this a good thing?

the dems already look stupid, with her it'd be overkill. Dems burning to the ground

Good Lord. Her face looks like an ass.

fucking kek

THIS THIS THIS

maxine is borderline retarded, not kidding

>borderline

Stop being nice, this is Sup Forums

It's not a Sup Forums meme from the start?

proofs?????

Besides, there's no borderline about it. She was born when it was low tide at the gene pool.

This one is weak.

Stay woke.

We need this retardette in charge . Go Maxi, Kek wills it

Post the template, dick

I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion.

t. Maxine Waters

THIS!

Masterful work. She's got the same crusty look as Pelosi, so we need to stress the difference.

Noise.

James Woods is too based.

Hell yes!!! It has potential to ruin Democratic Party forever!

Let her hate white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc

>Mfw democrats replace Fauxcohantas with the only democrat thats more idiotic and incompetent than her

Please let this happen.

I wonder how many more famous people will go full james woods when they no longer need hollywood money and can jsut what they want

Please God make this so

Note who's crossing his fingers in the Tweet. Keep in mind, Woods is a hard core Republican. Waters becoming HML is just yet another spasm in the DNC's death throes. Next stop...

Come on...

Kek would never be this good to us...

Isn't it Pelosi who they're looking to replace?

Post feminine penis

Can >we meme her into the position? She'd be like Pelosi on steroids and ruin the Democrat Party forever.

Who votes for this? surely there is someone that can better represent your community even if your aims arent good?

weird lookin asses in merica

I fucking love james woods. I feel like subscribing to twitter just so I get updates on his tweets.

>tfw no qt 3.14 MAGA trap gf

We're making this happen boys

bruh what the fuck is this

Hahaha if this mentally ill dementia patient nigger becomes minority leader the DNC is dead

Wew

>Who votes for this?

Californians

>being this new

>???
How come I know more about American politics than you, burger?

She's literally a nigger, do you eve need to know more?

Is there any Democrat who just isn't immeasurable shit? Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine, and Hillary Clinton are all I ever see. The thing is that I tune into left wing news sources to see how their bubble is going. These are their heros. Republicans have their shit too but I can at least think of a few cool dudes. It's funny how the most liked leftist who can bring glory to the democratic party won't be allowed by that establishment to gain any power and can't even maintain his mic at his own rally from some random bitches who want to yell unintelligibly.

At this point, I think I'd vote for her just to see how much dumber she could get.

Yes, put Waters in charge of EVERYTHING
Meme it

We need to have the DNC run by the autistic turbo-niggers. They are so insane they will go full we-wuz-kangs in public and sperg out constantly with minimal provocation.

Make everyone choose between being ruled by animals or by whites. And at the least it will foster white racial consciousness. I love it.

My dude, my sides.

Maxine is an almost stereotypical sheboon who somehow made it to Congress. Her as the face of democrats will make the party look even shittier than it already does.
Make this happen and get ready for a filibuster-proof majority in 2018 and a constitution amending majority in 2020.

California was a mistake. Manifest destiny should have stopped at Nevada.

>unironically a US senator

Just someone who can talk is what they need. It doesnt have to be someoen who even makes sense, just someone who can string together a few sentences. Its insane how these people became leaders of their pack. You would think politics is a ruthless game where only the strong and cunning make it to the top yet these leftists seem to have taken their acceptance and tolerance to the next level. Theyve accepted incompetent fools for leaders and incoherent ramblers as their representatives. When you work all your life to stop people excelling and instead hope to stop people failing this is what you get

>californian
if i were you id just keep voting blue. There is no saving your state via red. The quickest way is to make it stay blue and sink faster. God speed

she should realize if the political party she is campaigning against WANTS her to be the house minority leader, you would think that would tell her she probably shouldn't, but she is a stupid nigger so..

>putin advance into Korea

The democrats dug deep into identity politics, so now all they have is identity with no substance or vision.

Well actually they do have a vision, and it is to annihilate white people.

Bump

It's about time we put a strong black women in a position of power like this. Anyone against it is racist and sexist!

She is stupid. I can't even make a comparison or exaggeration. She's just stupid.

democrat platform
KILL WHITEY AFTER TAKING THE MONEY

>if i were you id just keep voting blue. There is no saving your state via red. The quickest way is to make it stay blue and sink faster

We just need to establish a Hyperborean bleaching eugenics program. Hand over complete control of the state government to Bronze Age Pervert. He will MCGA.

When you work all your life to stop people excelling and instead hope to stop people failing this is what you get
Well stated.

How come every Canadian knows about American politics but when you ask them about their politics they don't know shit?

Wow. If there was ever any Democrat I'd vote for it would be Maxine. She's got what I want in a house minority leader. She should really take over for Pelosi.

Fucking GOLD!!!

Yes please, we need more maxine insanity.

youtu.be/cmzbP0hyFHA

you can see her low iq just by looking in her eyes lol

Legit question.

>Dug into identity politics
>with all the wrong identities

Will liblets ever learn?

Nice bait you got there, son.

She gonna be queen.

I tried but I suck and I'm on my phone.

she don't want just 3/5 of a leadership position

yas slay queen

What my reaction will be if this comes to fruition

I'm from the real south, and I guarantee that we have 12yr old mother's named Shanequetina or Jerricitavia that have a higher IQ than her

Why is there a "house minority leader" post?

It is in the House of Representaives she would be the minority leader because the Republicans have the Majority

affirmative action

Lfmao I'm dumb, I really thought for a sec that there was a specific special little leader post for a nigger/Mexican etc in the house.

Not dumb, you just see where the country is heading

It doesn't actually have to do with race if that's what you're thinking.

Oh this would be hilarious. Could turn into a 50 state red sweep.

oh Sweden, your such a devilish imp, never change!

Well, there is this: