I hate Sup Forums. This website is ugly

At first I tried to correct you
Then I tried to divide you
Then I tried to troll you, anybody on this site was guilty of being a racist and I figured that if I made you see how it was from the other person's perspective you might change your evil ways. Alas you ppl thrive off hate and attack each other constantly so it didn't change anything.

I'm tired. I tried to help you but it was all in vain. I hope someday you grow out of your hatred. I hope too many fellow leafs that post here get arrested for hate speech (It's happening btw) I also hope you racist fuckers globally get put on a list that is made publicly available.

I hate you. You taught me that hate is terrible and that I shouldn't judge groups. I support LGBT, Feminism and Muslims/Jews (Not ZIONISTS/terrorists). Generally, I think this was a good learning experience.

Sincerely, a PROUD Leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQKZGHSdrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at my jew blubber, goy

We both know this story doesn't end well my Kosher friend. Please leave Sup Forums while you still can to preserve your sanity.

Sage goes in all fields.

truth hurts eh ? I know that feel

>guilty of racism

What does that even mean? You must be a fucking assblasted nigger hung over from Pride.

>hate is terrible
>I hate you

you have the mental capacity of a 5 year old, not to worry, there is a whole world of people just like you out there

you are the product of all evil in the world, when you die you will see you where the "evil" one, kill yourself

You fought the good fight against the vile minions of hate. You are battle worn and bruised, your spirit is heavy but know that the force of love and hope shall prevail against these peddlers of division and chaos.
May the blessings of Gaia grant you rest for you struggled not in vain.

I can't take you seriously with that meme tier flag. Who in their right mind would label themselves a "Nazi". You're an obvious troll

>Leaf Flag
>Tried to help you over your racism.

*Sharp inhale* AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a fucking leaf, that joke kinda tells itself.

Day of the rake is coming

correction*

you cause all the evils in the world

You people mock that which you do not understand. Your hatred has crippled your spirit. I pity you.

To hate the hateful is to know love

Thank you friend. Your flag is beautiful btw. Fly it proud and high

We were born racist and homophobic, maybe you should stop discriminating our natural predisposition? Bigot.

Thanks for trying comrade. I've been embedded here for a decade now and the descent of Sup Forums is real. Once upon a time they would actually try to debate issues, now it's nothing but claiming dissenting opinions are only held because of financial incentive, which itself is a fundamental belief of right wingers that financial gain is the only persuasive incentive because they have no other values.

this wasn't a very good post

>implying you'll ever know how glorious it is to be white.

No, I suppose you could never understand.

Get your strength up buddy
> because the day of the rake is coming soon

Oh stfu with your self-imposing virtue signaling bullshit. If your head wasn't gaping open as your asshole for migrant cock you might have a decent original thought rolling around there.

I wave it with PRIDE comrade. Take that all you haters.

you are totally backwards, you are the ones full of hate, also selfishness

who do you think you are? trying to "save the world" in your view

what you are actually doing is destroying it, people like you are the root of all evil

Tell me.

Tell me why it's only the West that must open its borders to refugees and migrants?
Tell me why I should endorse state-sponsored population replacement?

You're such a good goy.

Or maybe he's WOKE like me?

>to hate the hateful is to know love
>hate is only good when i do it

how is that double-think cognitive dissonance working for you?

Well I'm sick in bed all day so I'll debate anyone

This nerd I was responding to hasn't responded back so if you want to take his place Then I'll debate

Don't make me come up there

Heh leaflet

>long enough on Sup Forums to realize all these methods dont do shit
>still bluepilled as fuck
you are a lost cause from the beginning user. better just remove yourself from the genepool.
sage

Who hurt you ?

Thank you. I don't know how you managed a decade of this.

You're acting very unchristian user. Have you no shame ? Didn't Jesus want you to be better than this ?

Topkek, saving that one for later.

you should use the new flag, or are you a racist bigot that excludes muslims and blacks from your culture? you should protest that flag by not using it faggot

>I can't take you seriously with that meme tier flag
implying we cant see your leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQKZGHSdrE

"WOE TO THE MAN! WHO LEADS MY FLOCK ASTRAY! FOR IF I AM NOT THEIR SHEPARD, THEN I MUST BE -- THE WOLF!" - Based Pastor Jerome "The Jams" Jefferies

I thought you were going to leave. Why are you still here? We don't want you normie fag-loving fuckface. Go be progressive and tolerant somewhere else, we're not a hugbox.

>The reverse Jew
Classic

Lol, I'm not going to defend the foreign policy of Obama/Clinton. What I will say though is clearly it takes a huge effort to change the trajectory of foreign policy which I think Obama/Kerry was trying with Iran and Cuba.

You're a hateful bigot to imply that my born predisposition towards racism is a mental illness!

>you are the ones full of hate, also selfishness
How ? It seems to me that you are projecting.

There is no "third world" there is only one world and we all live in it together.

You're free to live in any country you want user. I won't stop you.

You're grasping at straws

This isnt about hatred but love for my own people

It's not a zero sum game. You ave more in common with individuals of other races than your "people" as a collective.

>realizing through greentexting of being a hypocrite
>damage control the dissonace by claiming "graping at straws"

you've learned nothing. do not breed.

Someone please explain to me why this horrible website isn't completely blocked by German government to German citizens?

> "Leaf" a new level of insanity.
“Hate”
Nowadays there is a lot of talk about hate crimes there is an entire body of laws against hate crimes everybody seems to be worried about hate, hate appears to be the gravest problem of our time, but hate is good, hate gives a structure to our lives, hate gives us a reason to exist a focus, something to strive for an identity.
Hate is energy, pure energy provided by Mother Nature herself, hate enables us to see through lies and pretenses and helps us to concentrate on the essential.
Hate is democratic, even the rich and the powerful cannot hate more than their slaves and subjects and soon hate may well be all that we have left.

Hate emancipates, without hate for slavery you cannot break your shackles and without hate for injustice there can be no justice.

The greatest achievements of the human race have grown from hate and the ability to control hate.

Hate separate humans from animals, animals do not hate but humans do, humans can hate for decades, sometimes their entire lives, we can even pass hate onto our children and keep hate alive for centuries.
Hate is a sign of abstract intellect, for only humans can hate people they have never seen or never met, only humans can hate concepts and processes

How can we know what love is if we refuse to recognize and understand hate, love and hate are the two opposite sides of the same coin.

Without hate we only Halflings, in order to be complete we need hate.

Only fools talk endlessly about love but forget the hate, hate separates us from the weak and docile masses.

Do not fear hate, do not deny or reject hate. Accept hate, embrace hate, learn to know it and learn to use it.

Hate is your most powerful weapon, a hidden source of your strength, do not deny it from you.
What the liberal elite fear the most in this world is our ability to hate because our hate will one day be the most revolutionary force on the planet.
Our hate will destroy and create empires

>only my opinions should be believed

you're the cancer corroding modern society and you're too stupid to see it

You didn't answer the question.
The information content of your post: zero.

feel free to kill yourself you degenerate faggot
the leaf true believer is one of the most loathsome creatures in the progessive menagerie

Honeypot most probably.

Looks like the Allies left one alive

Shut up bitch.

I'm Bi-sexual actually and resent being verbally abused by you for merely existing.

>inventions
they have to spy on us to steal our inventions. i know, so i leave bread crumbs for them

>Is a leaf
I'm glad you're leaving.

already lost it

wrong imageboard eh bud

Because beliefs and opinions cannot be banned on a modern society, you fucking turbo facist. You would lose your shit if Nazism suddenly became state sponsored -ism of your country, you galatical retard.

Kill yourself

Says the person who has taken to using Pepe memes to heart. Sup Forums is growing on you. You will be back, OP. You will be back.

Wow, quality bait

look people, a leaf that actually makes good bait

99% of the bait here is terrible but this, wow Impressed that you actually know the art of baiting faggots

>if this isn'

The best way to attract gayfags is to castrate yourself.

I had my share of false flagging when Drumpf bombed Syria, when mods gave us custom flags, and during /mlpol/ as well. I'd done it before that, but those were the only instances you actually bought it. Basically pretend you're an oldfag and complain about Reddit.

ARF. Checkmate

>Sincerely, a PROUD Leaf
Oh fuck off. Just KYS

>newfag checked

>a PROUD Leaf

You forgot to tell me to go back to plebbit.

Fuck you

in order to change foreign policy both sides have to be willing
>Cuba is a weak state but those who run it are true communists who hate capitalism and US with a passion
>they won't even send back a cop killer as a Act of good faith
>Cuba did not give anything up to Obama except the possibility that some companies MIGHT be able to come in and do business on a limited basis (high speed Internet etc.)
>in return we gave them huge piles of cash and opened up us tourism to them
>how does that help America?

>Obama basically bent over and took it up the ass while handing over his wallet

For what?
>Valerie Jarrett is Iranian and she is Obamas closest confidant
>Iran had no interest in dealing honestly with the US
>they knew Obama was naïve and could take advantage of his desperation
> The Iranians still chant death to America at every political rally
> The only way the ayatollah and the hardliners can keep control of their population is by keeping America as their number one enemy so mending relations is not something they are interested in

>they captured US soldiers and display them on TV
>they continued to violate the terms of their agreement
>everyone knows they are still working on a nuke
>they have taken over Iraq so now Iraq is a vassal state to Iran (if Obama listened to his military commanders and not taken out US security forces then it wouldn't have happened, not even mentioning the secular violence and Isis take over of that country)

Point is that you should only try to improve relationswith countries who actually want to improve relations

>Obama was too naïve and desperate

Obama
>support for the Arab spring
>abandonment of US allies all over the region
>arming of Muslim groups all over Libya and Syria
>leaving Iraq creating a power vacuum that Isis and Iran have now filled
>mass immigration and terror to Europe

Trump inherited a mess

>It's happening btw
No, it's not, sage.

Still thinking he can leave.

tits or gtfo

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

As long as there are limp wristed cakeboys like you in the world who never address the problem. There will be hatred.

How many dead European children in the streets will it take to equal the dead boy on the beach?

How long will it take for you to realize that opening your arms to the third world actively stunts their socio-economic and cultural growth in their home land?

The only racist here is you. You who believes the poor brown people need the white man's society to take care of them. It's the worst most insidious form of hatred and racism to exist.

Rake yourself leaf.

> I also hope you racist fuckers globally get put on a list that is made publicly available.

Me too desu, that would be truly amazing, though it'll probably never happen for obvious reasons

>You taught me that hate is terrible and that I shouldn't judge groups.
>I support LGBT, Feminism and Muslims/Jews

You've learned nothing.

>wanting war
topkek. keep being edgy. u'll literally get btfo faggot.

>Muslims/Jews (Not ZIONISTS/terrorists)

Well, at least you fucking learned SOMETHING while you were here. Word of advice though, don't relax around Jews (even the ones you "think" are good.)

Nevertheless, the seed is now planted. When you go back into the open world and you see certain ideologies being pushed, the first time you see the name "berg" show up, you'll know exactly what that means (rubbing_hands_together.gif) Like I said, the seed's been planted. When you go to your "vernacular friendly" (and heavily censored) forums to talk about politics, it just won't be the same though because everyone's speech will be policed, even by themselves. If you can manage to get used to that, then maybe you can reintegrate, but that's a long shot because you've been exposed to true uncensored discourse as well as (((them))) and what they do.

Either way, I'm sure we'll be seeing you again.

Is this pasta? Fucking glorious.