Australian Census results are out. Pretty interesting

Australian Census results are out. Pretty interesting.

archive.is/VitWy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where i live is completely ruined. while are hands are tied up d3aling with african fugees and mudslime gangs asians have slowly ruined it. no sense of community. dodgy service at shops. i cry everyday for my town. sydney has fallen.

also... i am an sperg moron who figured he could get thru life using manual labor. the chinese have flooded me out of the market... they took all the menial shit head jobs that were meant for me

AUSTRALIA YES

not to mention the housing market. i cant afford it here and im out by christmas. grew up here dammit... and also the little asian boys always yell and intimidate my little girls at the park. and i cant do jack shit about it. no body speaks english. if i kick up a fuss im a bad guy.

South London here . I feel your pain

Finally, we'll start getting higher IQ immigrants rather than the shit head Africans.

I always hoped if this had to happen, it would go this way.

I couldn't bear the thought of this country becoming Africa but it doesn't seem so bad if the higher IQ Asians come here

>The number of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders has jumped by 18 per cent since 2011 to 649,171 to now make up 2.8 per cent of the population.
>The median indigenous age has also grown. Half-a-century after Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders were first legally counted in the census, the median age has grown by three years, from 20 to 23.
>For non-indigenous Australians the median age in 2016 is 38.

PLAGUE PROPORTIONS
CULL WHEN

Spot the aussie isnt a meme. This shit needs to stop. How compromised do you think the results are? Tons of people boycotted the census for privacy reasons.

At least their soulless, just like me, so they wont give a shit about liberal bullshit.

>27% don't speak English at home
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume they're not speaking German or Italian either.

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.....

Jude?

Well, thankfully, it's only the Poo in Loos and the Chinks, so we don't really have to worry about Africans.

The Chinks are also against our bullshit governments safe schools crap too

Melbourne?

Couldn't of guessed that one better.

When we have enough chinks, we can BTFO the Africans, as they are a disgusting people

Theyre nearly all Asian bro. Ive been living under a rock because i dont live in a capital city. 2/3 of the population lives in capital cities. 8 in 10 migrants live in capital cities. My capital city Brisbane literally looks like shanghai and its one of the least populated with immigrants.

Every one of those are light skinned "abos" doing it for the gibmedats

I live in a new apartment block in sydney. It's 95%+ Chinese, no one else can afford it.

When do you think Australian will be majority Chinese?

There was a thing on propert investment on the news the other night, i shit you not, literally every cunt was asian. The only white dude was the guy serving food.

Depends on how the government deals with immigration. There is hope because they generally dont breed like crazy, unlike shitskins.

If we keep pursuing this China is important bullshit? yes

2 generations at most

an asian tour group asked me for directions the other day. I was surprised to find out they were all australian.

i live west. the cul de sac i grew up in has gone from 10 to 80 per cent non english speaking in the last 20 years. i can only afford here now because i live with 6 other adults.

Good. Australia could use more diversity

I work in a mid-tier law firm in Sydney. I am the only white male in my team of 20.

we're being replaced.

i saw whites deserve it desu

>Second-generation Australians will soon be in a minority.

That's how the article for (((The Age))) begins. I am so mad at our politicians. I want to see them hang. They are destroying us and the country's livability.

How long until the Australians are a race of Finngolian-like Anglo-Chink hapa hybrids?

>inb4 burger-mestizo
Yeah desu, I'm envious. Way better to be overrun by rich slants than poor beaners.

My thoughts exactly

>Chinese
>people
what did they mean by this?

I just wanna say

You Sydney poofs did this. You Melbourne poofs, you did this.

Rest of Australia has been chilling and doing the same old same old since forever, and now you're exporting your bullshit here.

Last week I saw that the trolleyboys at our woolies are now all Indian.

I walked through and the bakery was full of slants instead of the lovely italianaussie birds it used to be.

No one is happy about it. How the fuck is this allowed.

At least we are moving away from Burger tier on the obesity scale.

who cares?
Eventually there won't be any whites in either country

They make a whole lot of money for us coming over here to study, and a decent number fuck off when they're done with that.

Not sure why aussies are complaining. Your unis make a shit ton of momey from them coming. Land developers make money due to the higher demand for property too

>No one is happy about it. How the fuck is this allowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Our politicians don't care about us. They have sold our future down the river for their own short term personal gain. We should be rioting in the streets. Those Sydney and Melbourne faggots that embrace it are a vocal minority. The rest of us need to start speaking up before it's too late.

It's worse than I ever had imagined

Already happening

How in the fuck do the majority of Australia benefit from a handful or universities making more from inflated overseas student fees and land developers making more empty McApartments in the city?

This is just a natural consequence of you people selling out your country as China's mineral pit. Australia is already an economic colony of China.

You shouldn't have accepted the chink's money in the first place. You would be poorer, but you'd still have your country

>the ACT had the largest population growth, adding more than 40,000 new residents in the past five years, an increase of 11 per cent.

It's mostly brows and asians, I live here and I fucking knew Canberra rapidly became overpopulated with non whites within at least the last few years it became more noticeable

Fuck my life

indonesian proxy here

that is what you get for trusting the chinese

have fun with yao and ming trying to screw your economy over

>implying the data supports that claim

>dodgy service at shops

What do you mean Bruce? Chinks sold you dog meat again?

Lots of Chinese at my uni. Ones i talk to all say they will move back to China though. Their parents buy them homes while they are here to study, they then sell them at a profit when they graduate and go back to China.

Post data

>Mindanao
>American education

Wow! You mean the elite 1% benefit from globalism while it fucks over everybody else? Color me shocked!

Take the SlavPill retardos
Only Eastern Europe and Russia is an option for white refuge
Literally every single anglo and Western nation is being overrun.
They swarm to us like rats, where they are safe and better off, then destroy us
Canada, Australia for the chinks, Europe for the Arabs, eastern Europe is the only option
Ally with Russia under it's portective antikime nuclear wing and for an Eastern European Union of white ethnostates

China is probably going to have an economic collapse that comes with another violent regime change. No chink is going to want to be there when that happens. I'm suspicious many of the ones who have moved their assets here and gained citizenship will never go back, especially when the shit hits the fan.

At least your largest non-white group is Chinese and affluent Indians.

>The number of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders has jumped by 18 per cent since 2011 to 649,171 to now make up 2.8 per cent of the population.

You're missing the beauty of this bro… as a country user, I can tell you.. the food doesn't grow in the city..
when the shit goes down,, surround the city.. blockade, anyone who comes out that isn't White shoot them (shoot the Libs) good looking Lib chicks > sex slaves
the rest will starve, most will come out willingly when hunger sets in. Mop up the rest when they are exhausted and out of ammo.
reclaim city + rebuild.

All angolo clay are up for the taking, but that's only because you white people allow it, not unlike the mussies in Europe.

Your real enemy is the white liberal elites, baizuos that allow it.

>Australian Census results are out. Pretty interesting.

The white genocide they planned for Australia is coming along nicely.

I wonder what (((they))) have planned for those of us who refuse to race mix?

Do (((they))) realize they're on a list like they put us on a list?

You know anons…….
he's right!

Are they breeding like rats? No? If that's so, then as a white Australian, breed like your race depends on it.

If they really wanted a white genocide they would be importing niggers instead of infertile Chinese.

I work for one of the big four banks, nice fancy pants job, both me and my wife work full time bla bla bla and the only house we can afford is so f***ing far out I wake up before dawn, sit in a f***ing traffic jam on a road so far out of town there are f***ing cows staring at me the entire time so I can listen to co workers who are all f***ing foreigners and customers all of who are f***ing by foreigners 50/50 don't speak f***ing English. So I can go home after dark and do it all again. This country is f***ed, it was good and then they decided to drop 100,000 f***ing foreigners to the adoring cheers of all those trendy inner city c*** sucking faggots can pat themselves on the back for being such self appreciative c*** bags. F*** I am so f***ing pissed right now.

You should be so lucky to receive us Indians, the true master race.

The master race who cannot shit in a toilet.

Those are even worse numbers regarding English speakers than 'Murica.

There aren't going to be any white countries left except for Eastern Europe.

Yeah normies, the good guys won WWII, huh? Our entire civilization pissed away in one generation.

They do want us to mix with Asians creating a Eurasian population

shitty coffee. shitty fast food. burgers and chips corner take out shops used to be italian run. now mostly all asian all overpriced and all shitty. strange dirty tasting asian candy. there actually was a dog meat bust about a decade ago a few suburbs over so dont laugh fucko. downhill fast.

Good thing your insult based on the poor people of the largest democracy on the planet will slow us down.

Oh wait, no it won't. You're still poor and have to cling to a dead ideology that was literally blown out of existence and its leader committed suicide.

Here's to hoping, I guess.

According to the census there are 91,000 Jews here in Australia. 91,000 too many.

>implying you know how the burden of proof works
It's on you to show they are a benefit because they pay for school then fuck off.

Guessing we're at 70% now, with China at like 15% and closer to 40% in Sydney and Melb and Islam being WAY higher than expected.

I make 800 a week, and have currently 40k in savings, and am pic related genetic makeup

I feel like it's on me and those like me to save our country

holy fuck

we need to get Trudeau busy ... we can't let Australia become less white than us

Fucking Poos.

I can live with the Chinese, tolerate the Flips...but Poos suck.

How have you saved that much with your wage? I make just under that after tax and haven't saved a dime. Every time I get in a position to put something away another bill comes along. I have dirt cheap rent too.

>the absolute best of 2 billion street shitters.
ok

The cold will somewhat keep Canada whiter.

It seems you got lost and wandered into pol/. No worries, I will guide you back to your designated shitting street.

why?

ALL 3RD WORLDERS:

SOUTHERN ONTARIO AND BC ARE VERY WARM !!!

That 18% jump is blonde haired, blue eyed welfare cheats

please darijan, i don't want these feels so early in the day

but my great great grandfather was 1/4 aboriginal, if you cannot see my beautiful indigenous Australian soul through my blue eyes blonde hair and white skin then that is your problem bigot.

Australia received more millionaire migrants last year than any other country, including the U.S.

A quarter of them were Yuropoors fleeing France and other locales.

A quarter were Poo's. Half of them were Chinese.

I spend 50-100 bucks a week on groceries, me and my gf have been together for 11 years sharing the burden, with a combined income and no kids or bad habits.

Brown Rice
1KG bag of Basa fish fillets
2KG bag of chicken legs
Beans
Cabbage
Mushrooms for the vitamin B
Bulk bags of things like almonds, chia seeds, pepitas, linseed etc
Oats
Frozen blueberries
Tub of greek yoghurt
Eggs

Thank fuck for Aldi. Let's me eat cheap and well.

The combined income is the kicker. I really need a girlfriend more from a financial viewpoint than anything else. Or a roommate. I don't want to live with anyone though. I love living alone. Just wish I owned the property so there'd be less bills.

It's ironic. They paint this as a boon. Proof that our standard of living attracts investment.

Yet they ignore that once we become filled with Asians and brown people we will become exactly what they are fleeing. If it was just the wealthy, I could understand.

But now they are diversifying with third world Africans and Arabs too.

Not long. Every second white guy is marrying a Chinese girl.

The best bakery around me is a small private bakery run by some asian family. Kicks the shit out of all the bakery franchises and supermarket shit in both quality and price.

Thank you based asian-run bakery for giving me my delicious rolls for lunch every day.