Was his act of revenge against a tyrannical government justified?

Was his act of revenge against a tyrannical government justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtJrT5iwwtM
reddit.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_v._Wade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_for_juveniles_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His original plan would have been war of attrition with government officials by sniping operations, which would have probably gotten more done for his goal. If I had to rank domestic terrorists, McVeigh is #1.

??

He was a government agent/patsy.

he was a fuck up. he could of sparked the 2nd American revolution had he blown that building up when there were no children and innocents in it.

There will be no more revolutions/rebellions in the west.
With the exception of some in the military you guys are so ignorant about the realities of a war where you'll have to shoot your own...all the government has to do is show pictures of dead children or spread some lies about the leaders (leaderless resistance is a meme, get over it) and you'll drop your guns and turn on your own choosing to "graciously lose" in order to not "become like the enemy" and other crap like that.

>Was his act of revenge against a tyrannical government justified?

It would have been more justified were it to have taken place on a weekend day, and not on Wednesday to minimize casualties.

No

He had the right ideas, the wrong actions

I wish he'd chosen his target a little more carefully.

I wish Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi had chosen his target more carefully.

Kill yourself.

According to my Dad

>everyone in the 90s thought he was right. The problem was he killed all those kids in that daycare. Then everyone was upset. But if he just bombed a federal building no one would have given a shit.

hold up OP, call me crazy, but i just wanna ask why is this thread
>
as well as this one asking for our opinions on two of the most infamous bombers in recent history?

youtube.com/watch?v=gtJrT5iwwtM
He was pissed about waco and ruby ridge.

>tyrannical

This. This country is sound asleep and very vulnerable.

He's worse than a muslim. I hope he got the BBC before he was killed.

Kinda on topic but my uncle actually used to know him back when he was living in AZ. He said he was a nice guy but my uncle always felt weird around him.

cute meme, everyone here knows he was acting under orders

>he was a fuck up. he could of sparked the 2nd American revolution had he blown that building up when there were no children and innocents in it.

why would you burn human beings to death at the start of beltaine with no children? thats like christmas with no lights

Anyone else here read unintended consequences?

He killed babies. Who does that besides Muhammed.

I'd say to him what I'd tell my troops when they fucked up and tried hard
Good initiative; bad judgment
He shouldn't have killed the kids. It drove away on the fence people who might have otherwise supported him.

You are aware, that the feds built those daycares into Federal buildings at the time when there were a huge amount of threats against them.

What's the first thing you hear about OK City bombing?

>muh daycare

Killing zog functionaries and their children is always justified.

>children of zog officials
>innocent

Kill yourself you christcucked faggot

Beautiful numbers, m8.
Palestinians and other assorted dune coons fire rockets and mortars from mosques and hospitals as well. The problem is that most Americans are generally moral, even more so in the 90's. The feds changed the rules and McVeigh should have adjusted fire. We have to take the high road until all out war begins. Then, and only then can we do what must be done in whatever way that it must be done.

Wrong.

>Killing children
>Getting any political movement sympathy, ever
he fucked up

yeah we all know retard

He killed babies. Who kills babies and why?

Delusions of grandeur?

When Saddam did it it was "human shields" and an evil act. But you know: law for thee, but not for me.
And the majority of "the people" actually fall for this. Maybe that's why in all national revolutions only 10% of the population takes part - the rest are just dumb enough to believe the government, whoever it might be composed of.
Some people blame the frenchies for the Vichy government but that's actually the norm for any nation, most people actually love being sheep with only a few having the moral fortitude to resist and fight back.

Again, wrong.

And the point isn't to get a movement, which obviously isn't going to happen because 99.999% of people are cowards. The point is to kill zogbots and their children, to put fear in them.

MOMS SPAGHETTI

Mud people opinions don't matter.

I'm sorry, I actually want popular support for my side in a civil war. Ideals are great but if people associate you with killing children, they're a lot more likely to report your cache of illegal weapons and explosives to the authorities. The war should be fought similar to how the PIRA fought during the Troubles. Blow up buildings, kill government officials, LEAVE THE CIVILIANS ALONE.

>Who kills babies
Political soldiers.

>and why?
Because they are children of zogbots, so killing them demoralizes the enemy.

>We have to take the high road until all out war begins
There ain't gonna be any war with you taking the high road all the way to losing what's left of your God given rights.
An then you can take the high road straight to the camps.

Beyond, dare say he's up there with the first true Sons Of Liberty.

There isn't going to be a war. Just cowardly sheep bowing to zog for the rest of time. And children of zogbots are not "civilians." They are also part of zog, therefore good targets.

FEMA camp is that way >reddit.com/

Who indeed?
Hmmm...

the government told him to do it...

All they need to do now is take away your guns and they're free to lube themselves up every night and force you to call them daddy.

Absolutely, and it bought us a few decades as the power players realized we still have some fight left in us.

The Alt/New Right has a lot to thank this man for.

McVeigh is the patron saint of personal agency and self awareness.

>hellspawn of government agents
>innocent
Tit for tat for Waco

he was a solid 6-2 if barefoot

Thank you. Your contributions to this thread have been noted.

what did eminem do

Any action against the feds is justified

-ATF Agents bow to McVeigh
-In contact with John Doe Number Two
-Possess terroristic-like abilities
-Controls the Murrah Building with an iron but fair fist
-Own Ryder Trucks & Fertilizer Plants globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient patriot blood line
-Will blow up the first building on Mars (Murrahgrad will be be the first building)
-Own 99% of fertilizer facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Yellow Ryder Trucks
-both bombers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Michigan Farms & Waco Compounds
-Ancient Murrah scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented fertilizer trucks with them
-They own Weaver and Koresh labs around the world
-You likely have Weaverbots inside you right now
-They learned fluent Davidian in under a week
-Nation states entrust their fertilizer reserves with the bombers. There’s no fertilizer in Ft. Knox, only Ft. McVeigh
-The bombers are about 7 decades old, from the Murrah Explosion reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Waco Siege to the cell in Supermax. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Blowing up little children is never justified. He accomplished nothing except mass murder with what he did. He achieved no political goals or gains. He helped no one with his attack aside from maybe the opponents of his non-murderous political brethren. It was quite simply an indiscriminate murderous attack on people who could not possibly expect to be targeted for any just reason. While he had his reasons for choosing that specific building as a target, it really isn't reasonable to consider it a discriminate attack due to the bomber's inability to to control the damage or direct it to his specific targets. It's like a father taking revenge on a man who raped his daughter by killing the rapist's brother at a public place along with 50 other people going about their lives. Any sense of seeking justice that motivated the attack goes out the window when it leads to committing a far worse injustice.

The deal about muhchildren and muhdaycare was just pathos psyop anyway. Think about it. Why were there children in a federal building anyway? Oh, because there was a daycare. Now, why the fuck was there a daycare anyway? Federal employees get to have 'bring you children to work day' every fucking day, while every other working family has to deal with some random daycare because the two-income household was already becoming the norm at that point.

No, the children were a part of it. Just like the branch dividian babies were. The only thing that makes me think he was a patsy was that he let himself be caught instead of doing another building and another building and another building

Yes but it was an FBI operation anyway
>Bombs federal building
>Coincidentally all the agents are out at lunch

That's not even the real slim shady.

No, Finn, you don't see the point at all. McVeigh, if he was genuine and not a patsy, was trying to start a revolution. Terrorism? Sure, but those are the stakes. The only "far worse injustice" is that the OKC bombing chilled any and all grassroots revolutionary thought until only just now 20+ years later. That's why I'm not too sure it wasn't a total psyop

>Ruby ridge and waco weren't displays of tyranny
Enjoy those blue pills faggot

Tit for tats for the children killed by the feds

nothing justifies killing children

What about Jewish children?
Mussies?
Niggers?
Must be pretty pro life

Fwiw, he dated my high school spanish teacher. She said he was pretty cool, but not too bright. The vibe I get from most people when they talk about it is they agree with his fight, but the daycare was too much

You don't say..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_v._Wade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_for_juveniles_in_the_United_States

He was sheep-dipped.

AND

He struck back at a sick gov.

He knows all too well what infantry tank maneuvers are..and what they're used for...then he saw what our government did at WACO..

23 children gassed and made to suffer before being burned alive will make men strike back.

AND GUESS WHAT..... our gov learned the lesson.

your media doesn't tell you of our midwest. the citizens have more guns than the army.

yes, ATF snipers assassinated american children violating the ROE, then continued to try and kill the occupants of Ruby Ridge to coverup their crimes.

that would be the death penalty for those ATF sniper(s) if they were regular citizens

He's like the idiot that flew his plane into a building in Austin and killed a 50-year-old IRS bureaucrat. It accomplished nothing. It was just mindless violence, compounded with the murder of innocent children.

The easy difference between a terrorist and freedom fighter is that you have to have a plurality of support within the population. McVeigh had about 3 people total backing this course of action, plus a handful of neckbeards.

A large number of Fed employee children were taken out of the daycare days before the bombing. Also, McVeigh sucked the cock and was a meth addict. Only such a faggot would have driven away from the scene in a car with no fucking license plate.

>It accomplished nothing.

When was the last time there was government overreach like Ruby Ridge or Waco?

Literally every war of the modern era and the overwhelming majority of wars in human history. Fighting is ugly. What do you think happens when a drone operator guides some kind of precision munition through the bedroom window of a Jihadi in Yemen? Who do you think is sleeping next to the guy on the kill list?

Shouldn't take a genius to figure out how that was going to go over, right?

>He accomplished nothing except mass murder with what he did. He achieved no political goals or gains.

Thats inaccurate. The Oklahoma City Bombing was a turning point in the Federal Government's approach to the gun culture. Waco and Ruby Ridge had happened just a couple years before and they were explicitly about the "militia movement" and going after people on the extreme edge of the gun culture. Randy Weaver was clearly entrapped in an attempt to go after people he knew. The feds don't investigate child brides, the Branch Davidians were clearly targeted because of their weapons (hell, David Koresh volunteered to let the ATF inspect his guns and they decided to do a raid instead). Similar operations and increases in pressure were happening all over the country.

Then Oklahoma city went up. Everyone knew McVeigh, Nichols, and Fortier weren't the only ones involved, but the FBI couldn't find an angle. That gave a lot of people pause. When the Feds took the pressure off, the militias faded into the background and the more mainstream groups took up the reigns with the NRA's state plan.

Since the bombing, assault weapon bans have screeched to a halt, federal enforcement has been scaled back to laughable levels, concealed and open carry have proliferated, and what judges like to call an "emerging consensus" in state law has developed to a point where cases like Heller could be successfully litigated.

Are you retarded? No one but liberals even gave a Fuck about gun control after the Sandy hook "shooting" and now Trump is in office pro-2nd amendment legislation is being pushed.

>could of
kys

Last year - Oregon. They killed one and shut the thing down. No one gave a fuck.

Your move.

9/11/2001

After being on Fed land? They would have killed them all in another time line.

>There will be no more revolutions/rebellions in the west

fuck off gypsy

To be fair, they only killed the one and never mounted a siege.

And thats after they backed down when Cliven brought out a militia and pointed guns at federal agents. He had snipers and truck mounted machine guns on hand.

Good point. He was a true hero.

He was a useful idiot who drank too much of the white nationalist Kool-Aid and killed a bunch of kids back, but I take your point.

The difference that time is it wasn't blatantly obvious.

I thought Ruby Ridge was referenced as an example of overreach. There were 2 killed there - wife and son, right? They even killed a U.S. Marshall.

I think Oregon is a valid "recent example" as requested.

So what's your point in the end? That McVeight accomplished something? Nah. He was loser, they executed his worthless ass, and he's fertilizer. That's all.

The government is a big, powerful entity and a few idiots killing civilians and children in terrorist "revenge" attacks, well, they ain't accomplishing anything of significance. That's the reality.

>white nationalist Kool-Aid
He came across as an edgy libertarian to me (yes I know he read the turner diaries)

Terrorism is never justified. If you're going to actively kill people they need to be enemy combatants, or at least the supporters of such.

Why do I keep seeing this picture of Eminem on Sup Forums?

What's the story?

>spread lies about your leaders and you'll drop your guns

They're gonna have to grab my guns by the pussy if they want to take them from me.

How is it overreach to go after literal criminals? Wife and son weren't criminals, the guys in Oregon were, they're awaiting trial.

it was a government building

and yes OP, yes it was, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

You have to consider the context. In Oregon you had a group of people who occupied federal land at gunpoint, stayed for months, and then finally one got killed. The Militia started the conflict and prolonged it, they were willing participants.

Randy Weaver was browbeaten into selling a sawed off shotgun so the Feds could flip him, then they ATF came in before dawn, killed his dog, shot his son in the back, shot his wife while she was holding his infant daughter, then started accusing him of holding his dead wife hostage because he wouldn't let her walk out. The Feds initiated that conflict every step of the way and were the sole escalators.

So, no, Ruby Ridge and Oregon aren't equivalent examples of overreach. Ruby Ridge was a state-sponsored attack, Oregon was a state-sponsored response.

his palms are sweaty
knees week arms are heavy
there's fertilizer on sweater already
bomb spaghetti

Dear Slim,

I'm assuming by "everyone" your Dad means everyone in his small rural town. Because people in my neighborhood in Long Island did not feel the same way.

The Patriot movement was a little more than edgy libertarians. Imagine if Sup Forums was heavily armed, married, middle aged vets with steady jobs and good standing in Christian Identity circles.

Also to back up my point he referred to feds as fascist tyrants and storm troopers and himself was quite a constitutionalist. Also stated "remember the nuremberg trials" to imply the feds would be tried for their crimes like the nazis (not to imply the nuremberg trials were unjustified which they certainly were)

underrated

My family has mentioned the memorial site a few times saying how it's so tragic and emotional.

It was a false flag.
He works for the government.
He's still alive.

I grew up in Chicago and my father knew a lot of old Black Panthers. The hippies didn't like McVeigh, but the working class whites and blacks were behind him up until the Turner Diaries stuff started coming out. A lot of the white guys were still into him after that, though...