Quran

What's the best English translation for this damn book? I'm gonna finally read it.
I'm so sick of "Well, you haven't read it so I guess we have to default to it being super peaceful haha checkmate bigot!"

The best English translation for it is the Bible

Just admit being a jew cuck. No reason to read it. Kys

>I'm so sick of "Well, you haven't read it so I guess we have to default to it being super peaceful haha checkmate bigot!"

how fucking dense are you?

90% of the followers dont know what it means, why would you think that they do?

Enjoy being on another list if you do buy one.

>Not wanting to understand the enemy perfectly

Fpbp

I prefer Yusuf Ali's translation, myself.

if you read it in English they'll just tell you that it's always wrong if you don't read it in Arabic

you're a fucking idiot for starters.
you already know your enemy and you already know what needs to be done...

why would you want to read the sand book?
so you can quote the bad bits and have some fucking arab tell you thats not what it means?

way to trap your self in the game that cannot be won.
fags like you make me sick to me core tbph

Just download the book for free from google app store

I want to quote passages to those on the Left to show them how fucking dangerous Islam is.
A little bit of credibility and evidence can go a long way, even for a lefty.
Maybe if the people in London knew about this book, you'd have less bridge attacks of peace.

If you are then you should get the reconstructed historical Koran from Bill Warner. He translated and reconstructed it in logical order, making it easier to read and understand.

Im going to guess it's like the BoM, really dense and boring. Just get a fucking copy from a bookstore if you want it, dipshit.

Just read Robert Spencer
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades)

I read it. It's not that good. Just google "violent quotes Quran" if that's all you're looking for.

listen to it on youtube english only. its pretty fucking nuts and retarded when you actually hear it spoken in english. it is worse than the bible.
>christucks and mudshits gtfo

can you fucking read or not?

>why would you want to read the sand book?
so you can quote the bad bits and have some fucking arab tell you thats not what it means?

i listen to LBC radio often (the main radio station in the UK)

all you get is some guy ringing in quoting X
and then some cunt muslim ringing in and quoting X to mean something totally different.

why the fuck would you think you can do any better?

The rashad khalifa version

At least it facilitates conversation and moves the ball forward.
Being silent on the matter is suicidal.

Just read any version. If you don't speak Literary Arabic and don't know the translation subtleties, you won't be any more able to debate a Muslim scholar than you would be able to discuss the true meaning of the Bible with a Christian scholar who speaks Ancient Greek or Latine. Even if you did speak the language, you can always trick around with the "levels of lecture" and the "scholarly tradition" (works for any religion).

On the other hand if you do read the Quran you will know more about Islam than 99% of Muslims.

If you don't understand what they believe their actions make no sense.
Their decision-making will be based on the ideas in their heads.
Your failure to comprehend this is your own failure.
And then you go and rebuke someone for learning.
Christ, no wonder your country is in the shape it's in.

There is only ONE way to read the quran.
1. rip out page
2. proceed to wipe ass
3. flush

wrong.

quoting the koran as a non muslim is suicidal
you dont stand a chance.

you should approach things from a nationalistic point of view if you really want to do keks work.

arguing only serves to reinforce the other persons point of view unless you command ultimate respect and accolade (which you dont)

you can't tell people islam is bad but you can tell them why its no good for your home and country

>not reading each verse chronologicly
>not reading each verse with its historical context + muhammad biography
>not reading the biography of each sahhaba
>not reading it with sahih bukhari volumes
>not reading it with sahih muslim volumes
>not reading it in pan arabic
>not reading it without a tafsir guidebook

Enjoy being a clueless retard

fuck off mate. whats in the book is irrelevant
getting these cunts off our island is all thats important..

you can stick your 'know your enemy' up your arse pal.
we have skipped a few steps, sorry you didn't get the memo

>you can't tell people islam is bad but you can tell them why its no good for your home and country
Absolute babble.

this OP you need to understand the historical context the rest of what this guy has said isnt that important

Yeah, I'm looking for a crash course, not conversion therapy.

you sure mate?

seems to be working for me?
you need to make it personal, this is fucking obvious

this.
who cares what they think or what they don't think.
the majority are brown and brown people should make up less than 15% of any white country.

Go the the book store and use Dr. Bill Warner's method of ascertaining Koranic quality: look up verse 4:34, if it says anything about striking women "lightly" then you have bona fide bullshit on your hands.

preach

thats not important. shitskins need to get btfo regardless of what they believe

There, you have a summary of it.

Once you've read it they'll say you don't understand Arabic so don't know the real meaning/context.

Pickthall's translation is the best by far. The worst are those "free" ones (soft-bound with green covers) that Iran circulates in the Anglosphere.

I got one for free at the local mosque, I'm glad I read it because now I have proof that Islam is NOT a religion of peace

If you're not reading it in scribble language it's always going to be a waste of time. Tbh. The argument will be a bad translation.

saying whats in the Quroan is like being Tyler Durden at the end of 7 asking
"whats in the Box?"

you already fucking know its your wifes head you fucking fools

Haha you fool, after gou read it and try to btfo ppl the standard reply becomes:
>youre quoting out of contrxt!
>yes that passage sounds bad but you have to pray about it and see what allah tells you
>there is no contradiction in islam youre not understanding it right youre not an imam

Christcucks do this all the time you should know.

The whole concept of posting something like this is basing your distain on what they believe. you will eventually be surrounded by brown, low IQ, feral barbarians, but they believes da same things i does. Shut the fuck up you faggot. we wuz all christians.

OP BTFO

HE CANNOT RECOVER

its been an honour

Why the face...everything below atleast looks professional

fuck off Germany

this thread wouldn't exist if it wasn't for your mistakes

I read it. It's incredibly boring and most of the time just plain fucking stupid. It was a waste of time.

OP is kill bro.
crucified him

You only think it works because you're a retarded autistic fuck. You aren't wise in the least bit just an arrogant piece of shit. I'm laughing my ass of at your life because Ahmed will not only be killing your family but they'll be partaking in cannibalism too.

care to discuss this with me?
you should start by explaining why 'i only think it works'
that would be useful

ill wait

waiting for any of you fucks to re surface
the absolute state of Sup Forums lately

Your argument sucks and you aren't interesting in being convinced otherwise.