ANTIFA CHARGES POLICE!!! DC VIDEO

GO TO 33:30 for best part.

hooktube.com/watch?v=rMLj9-Q-QQE

33:30

Antifa get penned in by police in Wash DC, they then stage a last charge against the fash. After the epic battle, 216 antifa got charged with felony rioting and other charges. Court cases begin in October and up to 70 years in jail can be delivered to them. Some who took plea deals face minimum 2 to maximum 6 years in jail (judge discretion)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/06/reporters-face-70-years-prison-anti-trump-march-170615083432300.html
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/anti-trump-protesters-facing-decades-bars-170522063956218.html
archive.is/TJjEA
hooktube.com/watch?v=rMLj9-Q-QQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/06/reporters-face-70-years-prison-anti-trump-march-170615083432300.html

The antifa animal taking the video is facing up to 70 years in jail.

Felony Rioting charges had been applied against everyone in the antifa group which is a serious crime (10 years in jail), but additional charges also applied bringing the total years up to 70 for a majority of the 216 antifa animals.

Absolutely BTFO, 200+ antifa rotting in jail soon.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/anti-trump-protesters-facing-decades-bars-170522063956218.html

Anti-Trump protester: 'Is this my last free birthday?'
More than 200 anti-Trump protesters are facing felony charges that could land some in prison for 70 to 80 years.

>protest Trump with antifa buddies
>go to jail for life

Trump always wins. President Donald J. Trumps enemies are defeated again.

hahahahahaha 80 years of savage beatings and prison rape for these homosexuals

Checked. Always archive those
archive.is/TJjEA

antifa got fashed, poor vermin.

Their little hovel warehouses closed down and now their big J20 protest group in jail for up to 80 years

ROFL, Spencer holds rallied in front of the white house and animal antifa are in cages.

That charge sucked, and I think I know why, they seemed like they were running at the cops, not trying to run through them.

oh shit nod is back

Just for fun, Go to the first 5 min of the video with whooping and chanting then the last 5 min when the vermin are crying

Nothing is better than watching them scream and cheer while destroying windows and then crying that the police are brutal.

Based

Forgot pick like a new fag

Keep in mind that soon enough, it might be us who will have to charge the tops in the streets.

hoorah

you're retarded

antifa aren't a legitimate movement in any respect.

>destroying random property
>beating random people

It's not a legitimate movement in any respect.

Wew LARPing as no-guns no thanks
Check out ISIS video Knights of The Silencers for how it will go down

>They all charge the police
>Soon as the pepper spray hits they go down like flies

Fucking lol

Why is Kane supporting Anti-FA? Is Anti-fa the NOD of this timeline?

:FeelsGoodMan:

Would be better if they were falling from helicopters.

>massively outnumber cops
>THREE
>TWO
>ONE
>visibly half heatedly running forward
>pepper spray
>the charge instantly stops

MEDIC!
WATER!

lel this is funny stuff

333 you say?

Al Jazeera isn't clickbait though.

>wanting to kill cops or masturbate about it

cops are more 2nd amendment and pro-freedom than most civies. Any near future loss of freedom will be via federal sources and probably include technology.

Fucking larping faggots

webm?

Kek is here in this thread with us

Weak bodies.

Kek is always with you if you believe.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=rMLj9-Q-QQE
ROFL,that fucking low energy charge

antifa is losing

Lmao what weak limp wroted chatge

Who is this masked man? He is the hero we don't deserve.

this. they're faggot commies co-opting any and every issue they can in order to organize and do this shit

>lets attack these cops. gee, i wonder what could happen.
never in my life have i wished i could be one of these cops. I would crush so many commie skulls with a baton, they'd give me a gallagher award.

Oppositely, there's nothing more manly than holding off angry masses in a shield wall. I find that there's something appealing in it, on a medieval level.

216 people facing 70 years in jail..for being part of a faggot anti-fa group. I hope looking like a faggot on youtube was worth the jail time.

It's amazing what these privileged Jewish Brats are allowed to get away with before the law finally steps in and does something about them

Based tards

These kids acted like they live on a diet of pizza pockets and soda with no physical activity whatsoever. Retards

My god this is golden.

>CHARGE ON SIX
>1 2 3 4 5 6
>CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!

First ten dudes in the front line charge. KEK
The police line was barely even 2 men deep and they fucked them.

Pathetic
HAHAHAHAH

Bash the Fash? Could not even bash out a good breakfast

It's because they don't eat right,exercise or care about their health. They are basement dwelling fucktards who were brainwashed by professors.

user, I was having a pretty bad day but this really cheered me up. Thanks bro.

Here is one from Brazil. The communist protester died from the police baton blow.

Incredible.

The world lost nothing of value.

fucking gay go back to your subreddit

>"we have a possible asthma attack that is being denied"
why the fuck would someone with asthma even charge the police who have pepper spray, having asthma is enough to not allow someone to join the military

>you may yet live to see a time where you can critical hit commies with batons

you can see the smile on the policeman's face, who is brown.

You guys know what to do
HU

Good.

>Says the fake flag fag
No. I shall not forsake our Amphibious Deity.

Because liberals have to include everyone. This is result of the participation award generation.

They will be sold for a pack of smokes, Soft skin types are high value in prison
and hey
the ANTIFA fag will get to meet a real nazi

Underrated post

Antifa shill hospital bill status: GOTTEN

>with a rebel yell she cried more more more

They should all be killed

>Wash DC,
That's a federal crime. Just like getting in a fist fight at the post office will get you a feral rap. Good, they deserve a good anal rape. WTF they hope to accomplish anyway? They think the federales are afraid of their pussybois asses?

How can you not expect to get arrested during a riot?

The only thing he did wrong was that he broke his baton. That's gonna come out of his paycheck.

This, and lets do it by bringing jobs back to the helicopter industry.

Just a reminder, Islam has infiltrated all prison systems and currently most inmates are being converted. Antifa are die hard jihadists, they will convert and be radicalized in jail. No good will come of this.

Can we get creative and turn it in to a game of lawn darts? two teams at 10,000'. most bodies in the target area wins an extra week of leave.

may have to resort to just gassing them I say groups of 20-30

>they seemed like they were running at the cops, not trying to run through them.
WTF does this even mean?

>independent
>keeps referring to himself as part of the group
>WHY I ARRESTED!!!

>in jail.
Lots of other assholes in jail too.

muh liberal safe space stand down police is what they are used to

>Charge police because you're a larping revolutionary
>Police don't even shoot you
>Barely a baton swing
>Faggots try to walk away from the front line, and wonder why police are hitting them
>"Wtf police brutality!"

They planned to stop the charge at the cops, not keep running so they lost their momentum.

They also, more often than not, come from a upper middle class to rich background. I wouldn't be shocked if most of them expect the cops would politely move out of the way

Guys who's streets are they walking down again?

Antifa is a classic example of why the jew was booted out of every host country they infested in the past. They are repulsive creatures

Is the guy in the video the bike lock fucker? Kind of looks like him.

Hahahahahahahah

37 minutes cameraman

"WE HAVE A POSSIBLE ATHSMA ATTACK"

>no left turns

>>

For the first time ever, i felt respect for those retarded kid, because they actually faught against the problem (statism)

Al Jazeera is utter garbage, just because it isn't "clickbait" doesn't mean they don't make money from clicks.

Last 45 secs tl;dr

>oh my god
>I'm a little panicky
>I know I'll be ok
>but still
>this is the worst pain I've ever felt

Must be tough being a spoon fed yuppy faggot. Obviously never taken an asswhooping except from daddy when that little bitch scraped

HU
HA
ANTIFA

My sides hahahahahahaahahahaahah kek.

I know, I kek to myself

>They planned to stop the charge at the cops
So are you implying they were good boy?
Run up to a cop and see what happens.
Run through a cop and see what happens.
You think a cop is going to let you turn him beta?
kys.

Checked.
Great to see those antifags getting fucked up finally.

>retarded kids
>faught

Damn it swissmiss

Are you retarded? I was just saying that was a bad rush. If you want to tackle someone you dont run up to them then slow down right before you hit them, you go full speed and rail right through them.

Seeing the cameraman take the pepper spray from the first person perspective was very satisfying.

Ghost is best play

This is old as fuck, but hilarious

These dumb fucks are like lemmings running off a cliff

bunch of fucking LARPers. I can't wait until they start getting shot. Any guesses as to how long until that starts happening?

ICECREAM! ICECREAM!

Jesus you're thick. He's saying that it was a piss poor formation with piss poor tactics. You don't punch someone in the face, you aim for a point beyond their face. He isn't making a statement regarding who's fighting who or anything political, he's just saying if you're charging as a group, you collectively aim to run though the enemy, not run up to them.

>Possible asthma attack status: DENIED!