Deep state coup detat?

Someone has info about this?

(((Schindler)))

>coup detat

nope. we patriots will literally KILL the deep state if they try ANYTHING. DC will be uninhabitable rubble.

Every time lawl

>anonymous sources say one of some anonymous "inner circle" persons friends told them that he said Trump and him and going to prison

A lot of people are going to have to die for that to happen.

A member of Trumps inner circle would never lie to the press...would they?

Who's this guy?

He's such a loser.

Dude isn't that the guy who did the piss dossier on Trump?

Yeah, but is strange that this guy works for Observer. Jared Kushner owns this publication.

A spook.

Who the fuck is this cuck and why is he a verified twitter user?

Anonymous sources confirmed that anonymous sources have more bullshit from a never ending source of anonymous sources.
Sage and kill yourself.

>some random overtly homosexual twitter personality says Trump is finished for the millionth time
I'm sure they're totally super cereal this time, guys.
I'm starting to think the left has a massive fetish for punishment. They hype themselves up on total bullshit just so they can feel let down. They hate themselves that deeply.

Don't know, I will verify this.

trump took 2 scoops. that was his downfall. rip

this guy is such a fucking joke. how many times has he been wrong? every time he opens his mouth or writes something on twatter.

i have serious doubts as to whether he has any legitimate sources left after he blabbed some b.s. told to him in confidence.

Who is this kike and why should I care what he says?

He's disinfo paid by Kushner, he drops claims like this to discredit legitimate ones

Im inclined to think there would be a bit of a disaster if they tried to remove Trump.

a fruity Bernie voter already started to shoot republicans . How long till Trumpers do the same thing if they try to impeach him>??

>posting all that "LOOK AT MEEE" shit on his twitter
90% chance of a phony
That, or he only did single digit years in that stuff

Lmao, rich people don't go to jail dummy

>formerly nsa

ahahahah larping much

/delusions

people in my circles have extensive lists already made. targets and their habits have been extensively documented.

Seriously, what do people like him and Rick Wilson actually get from making this shit up? Dont tgey have any shame whatsoever? Like, they've outright lied at least a dozen times by now. Why do people at this point still believe this?

>says increasingly nervous man for the 40th time

>Obama was an illegal immigrant that committed multiple felonies by providing fraudulent identification papers to the government
Peace Prize

Schindler has been wrong about 100% of everything he has claimed in the last year. He's retarded.

> Trump wins
> new shenanigan hoax pops up

every time

Low IQ NSA pencil pusher who thinks he's James Bond.

How do these retards get checkmarks?

Literally a fucking nobody, probably leeching off a civil service pension.

he is just someone living out his days as a twitter addict, needing lots of attention and saying really stupid things to get it. he also hates russia and putin. maybe he was butt raped by some shithead drunk slav in vyazma, idfk.

well, they are cucks after all, which would explain a lot.

Him and that schizo brit lady are 90% of fake news sources. It's bullshit.

My troll account

email twitter admin with a receipt of donation to any democratic group

He's basically the male version of Louise Mensch

There's (((patriots))), and then there's Patriots. Guess which one has the numbers?

There you go Canada, you're getting it!