youtube.com/watch?v=M1m-gS6xd6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peace be upon him

>falling for tricks of the muslim or jew
Shiggy

>Has a wallet
>Wears a trousers and a hat
>Doesn't have money

They better serve bacon. Because my religion believes in bacon or I'll sue them for discrimination.

Slow conversion

Catholics and Christians have been helping poor people for like ever with mission and soup kitchens, trip after trip to Africa to drill wells and build schools and houses.

It too Islam 1400 years to hand out a sandwich?

PS NUKE MECCA

>no questions asked

Don't ask, don't tell, eh?

>supporting a religion that can't even handle some simple bantz

>fucking muslims learning what christians practiced and learned over a millennia ago..
Hey.. HEY.. it's never too late to learn though is it? you're right though.
youtube.com/watch?v=MO6xhLtfwW0

If it Jews like a Jew...

We believe in capitalism here, this needs to stop immediately.

ah.. the fuck
sandniggers why you must make it so hard to care about you..

>free food
>get to hear latest Muslim bants
>ask questions, they see you are interested.
>Owner marries his virgin daughter to you
>She screams oh Hitler when you take her
Islam is every red pill /pol ever wanted

get ready for the great nigger march of 2017

Flood this place with homeless people and put them in out of business.

Don't they have to give away a certain amount of money annually as part of their religion or something?

Some preacher near here has an annual free beer run to recruit rednecks.

Fucking CNN is such propaganda. Fuck them.
Also, Islam is not really as bad as pol says. The problem is their shit skin genetics on European / American soil.

I’m still waiting for those who support the Christianity = Islam theroy to point out the passage in which Jesus Christ executes the infidels, I can’t really remember that one, honestly.

>get ready for the great nigger march of 2017
This is why we can't have nice things.. Always the fucking abuse..
>Don't they have to give away a certain amount of money annually as part of their religion or something?
it's called zakat about 2.5% of their annual income. 1/8th of that is for cause of allah so if you are wondering how muslims get funded which you think is all west realize 1.4 billion muslims and gulf states who have their police driving lambos.

Capitalism lifted more people out of poverty than islam ever did.

Have the store be in some inner city with a big sign out front that says free food and let's see how long they last.

wow it's almost like Christians don't feed the poor and homeless all the fucking time in every single city in the country.

How many mudslime soup kitchens are there?

That's step one of Taqiyya

>not really as bad as pol says
>only since Europe started importing slimes have they had regular massacres of innocent people in the modern age

If i was getting those saudi oil shekels i could perform taqiyya with free food too

>the delusional mind of a lonely Sup Forumse smoker act I

Daily reminder,
Muslims are just like jews, but they are losers and prozelytes.
1/2
Sage muslim breads.

2/2

Quickly, tell all the jews you know! they must take advantage of this.

Great info.

1.4 billion potential popsicles vs 15 million jews..
>Quickly, tell all the jews you know! they must take advantage of this.
Might even happen. Only fucking reason niggers are even in the US is because of greedy jews not wanting to pay enough for american labour. even the slave ships were jewish.
Never fucking underestimate the mr. scrooge in the jew. although you probably have to prove you don't have any money.. so their manipulative stench of taking over our finances a little whilte before they are fully eradicated by god unless they change their ways. probably will be hard for them to prove that.. youtube.com/watch?v=05sGoW24VaY

Sounds like you need another Torch of Peace to illuminate your skyline.

>doesn't know clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/

It's part of a larger document that's available. it's an OFFICIAL document intercepted during a raid in 2004.. "the project" is probably a document you should look up too, and think about the other documents that runs internally with them that are never intecepted that way.

Book you need to read post haste, pic related. Here are 5½ videos related to it. youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F&index=1
You're welcome.
youtube.com/watch?v=M1m-gS6xd6Q

>Catholics and Christians have been helping poor people for like ever with mission and soup kitchens, trip after trip to Africa to drill wells and build schools and houses.
Christcucks see this as a positive and not as the reason why we'll have 4 billion niggers by 2100 on this planet.

They're better at meme warfare than the CIA, I'll give the bearded bastards that

>blaming kindness for a nigger taking advantage of it
Wew lad.. almost like you're an idiot.

Can't take advantage of something that's not provided to them.

Christians are anti-white by default.

Fake news strikes again. Thanks Jewman