I prefer to be red pilled.

Take the red pill, cucks

jews created communism

Commulism

Judaism easily. Better dead than red.

Good goy

I prefer Stalin over Trump

blue

fuck commies (yeah I know jews were commies)

>Jews
>Jews
Pick one

الله

Blue pill

they're both synonymous so ill just fucking kill myself

>You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever the jews tell you to believe.
>You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and believe whatever the jews tell you to believe.
Wow, what a choice

>implying kikes weren't the ones who created Communism
Better dead then red

Well now isn't that a fuckin' surprise.

How is one different from the other?

Where is the cyanide pill?

I'd just pick the communism. At least that basically collapses over some time and becomes revered by fringe weirdos and freaks.

But it's the same goddam pill but different capsule.

>when both pills are the same

Gas OP

I'd rather kill myself, but if I had to choose- star of David over the hammer and sickle 100%

TFW anarchist so you gotta take the jew pill so you don't have to embrace the USSR

I hate to choose either but I'd have to go with the red pill because I believe jews would undermine the structure of goy families

Only right answer

What can leafs do against such reckless shilling?

>International Judaism vs National Judaism
I'd rather die

Both pills look the same to me.

Hey look it's a kosher sandwich
Only options are Jewish

picked!

This, they're the same pill. Classic Jew trick, the illusion of choice.

kek

they're the same

>implying they aren't the same

I'll take the jew pill. There's literally no downsides, I'll get to rule the world

You did good, leaf.

this is obviously an murrican' using a leaf proxy for lulz

>false dichotomy
kys, kike

Both pills are the same.

death

This. I like Israeli food anyway

>Communism

But it's not Communism, it's islamism and social darwinist free trade establishment apologist neoliberalism without free speech, Bit different. Both are bad

Since when are those different

Commies
>Your life will be suffering but we will give you the basics of food and shelter

Jews
>We are going to kill your culture, rape your daughter, poison your wife against you, decrease your wages, increase immigration, raise your taxes, fund violent extremists, corrupt your politicians, neuter your vote, promote degeneracy, force your country to become the worst of the middle east. And if you disagree in anyway we shall breathe unpinned you the label of racist, and excommunicate you from life itself.

I wish I had this level of artistic talent

Bolshevism had a 10% jewish membership. Turns out you can take both pills at the same time.

>10%
Try over 90%, and those that didn't had Jew wives.

Yeah but have you ever came over a Jew face. I did at uni. Fuck. It went all over her nose and glasses. I felt disgusted immediately afterwards.

No difference between them.

>Pre-marital sex
>Associating with Jews
>Intermingling with Jews

>that flag
No surprise, gott strafe England.

Both pills are the same.

>implying theres a difference

>Pick the gulag now
>Pick the goyim concentration camp later

Might have to flip a coin with this one.

The worst part was I didn't even realise what it meant at the time, ten years ago I was chief faggot leader at uni, my Facebook had pics of me wearing pink plaid jackets with elbow patches, with the phrase 'girls on tour' as a title. I didn't know any better man... I didn't know goddamn.

But there is only one.

Communism or jews? They're the same thing

Trips of truth, but I'd rather live in a commie hunter gatherer tribe of about 300 whites than live in the current state, if those were the only options.

Is there really any food that was created by Israelis? I'm not talking about Jews outside of Israel, I'm talking about Israelis

I make do with what i can

This is an easy one

Why the commies shill always came on mondays?

Purple never goes out of fashion.

Because everyone else has a job.

Both of those pills are Jew pills you fucking retard, Karl Marx was a JEW.
If I had to choose between two types of Jewpill then I'd just take the regular Jewpill, at least I'd get to control everything and fuck over you commies with my shekalim and destroy your youth and hope of living

They are the same fucking thing! They both end up as a wealth siphon out of the country.

I'll take the Jew pill and then control the red commie pills through communism.

Left = Goyim have no right to property
Goyim have no right to ideology, goyim
Have no right to free thought, goyim have no soveeignty
Right = Goyim have no right to property
Goyim have no right to ideology, goyim
Have no right to free thought, goyim have no soveeignty

4pbp