youtube.com/watch?v=7XVbfIlmW9g
youtube.com/watch?v=6ycXuQjwag4
youtube.com/watch?v=jeycwAkdmZg
youtube.com/watch?v=qeb1GzucVXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger music

it good

so trash only a nigger could be amused by it

Jewed nigger trash, whatever quality points it had a few decades ago are lost now.

Like all music.

Loads of crap, and then there are couple dimes mixed with the crap.

It's all so tiresome.jpg

Utter garbage

>I like everything except rap and country
The worst type of people.
btw- Lil Uzi Vert>Everyone

1 in 500 artist is good. None of which are newer artists. Lyrically anyway. I usually do not care much about lyrics but as a genre that literally means "rhymes and poetry" swaying away from lyrics into just "whatever sounds good" which usually includes being absolutely stupid, is perversion of the genre.
From being a medium through which people could express themselves it became a medium through which people can spew out crap and get money, its not even music to me at this point.

my man

D.R.A.M. is only good rapper.

/thread

I agree that most rappers are trash as of recently, but I do like what dram is doing, as well as some of kendrick lamar's music

Bones is alright... he's like the only modern rapper I actually listen to...

youtube.com/watch?v=m9VA8_lLiWw

hip hop was good when it was the black/brown version of punk. working class men in the struggle, that was until (((they))) took over, got rid of any political or positive messages, packaged it into an easy to digest from and promoted degeneracy and were anti-family.

i don't mind old stuff like leaders of the new school, a tribe called quest or pete rock & cl smooth even though they're all muzzies

I like nigger music

Wrong. So far as rap goes, Eminem is top followed by Tech N9ne. You're just mad that the best rapper is a white man. Like everything else whites just perform better.

he's one of the better white rappers, but that song start out singing like a bitch, kek nope

Here's some good stuff about life

Last bastion of masculinity in art. Feminsts never criticize because the artists are melanin enriched.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLZRYQMLDW4

i dont think any sunni would be ok with 5 percenters or the nation of islam. at least the oldschool muzzie rappers hate fags

It's bad.
Sometimes I think I might really be a deranged racist because I don't like jazz or blues either.
But rap is doubly shit because it's all about hoes fucking blunt nigger cops or whatever.

good rap:

youtube.com/watch?v=PC5i1vpjD3o

youtube.com/watch?v=h4OUIHbrm0w

youtube.com/watch?v=2axy9Ha3VMI

youtube.com/watch?v=_gB2iWln0ls

youtube.com/watch?v=7XVbfIlmW9g

youtube.com/watch?v=6ycXuQjwag4

etc.

>Eminem is top

what is k rino
what is rass kass
what is canibus
what is chino xl
what is dzk

>all literally who

>masculinity

more than just that. it's aggressive/war music too. street niggas are already at war. it's preparing the rest of us for what's to come, get us in the mindset, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeycwAkdmZg

youtube.com/watch?v=qeb1GzucVXg

etc

if you have a proper subwoofer and are a true fan of deep rhythems, rap/hiphop cannot be beat. kys if you suggest dumbstep or other MONSTRENRRGY shit

granted im a normie who has friends and smokes weed

I was thinking more hip-hop. I don't consider Uzi a rapper. I'm not a fan of tryhard lyricists, e.g. Eminem and j. Cole.