A Solution to the Youtube Trad Waifu Problem

So you may have noticed all of the beautiful young ladies now expressing right wing views on Youtube. I won't mention them here, but some are venerated and others derided.

This is NOT a bad thing, it means we are winning over women. Every political movement needs women, not as leaders but to attract more men.

HOWEVER, we need to recognize that almost all of these women are missing one critical piece: WHITE CHILDREN.

Given that she has tons of white children, is further right than 98% of youtube, and is extremely cute, I propose we elevate A Purposeful Wife to the position of Sup Forums Queen:

twitter.com/apurposefulwife
youtube.com/user/adorableayla

youtube.com/watch?v=9E3kZXlkmpk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off with this shit you beta faggot
and she's mormon trash

>muh endless celestial sex

we need to meme her, and give her positive reinforcement. tara, the white rose, lana lotkeff, all of them are good and all but they are childless

fuck off

Bump.
Only shills speak out against them really though

What can leafs do against such reckless shilling?

>Sup Forums Queen
We already have Milo.

wifewithapurpose is great. 6 white kids.
we need more women with her mindset.

found the shitskin in the maga hat

kill yourself kuckistan faggot

>he doesn't want to have sex with literal perfect Goddesses for eternity
wow ur a fag

>HOWEVER, we need to recognize that almost all of these women are missing one critical piece:
feminine penis.

ayla is great. I forgive her for mormonism.

>ancom flag

fuck off and quit samefagging ayla

She's cool and everything, but something tells me we wouldn't want to know her 20 years back. Like she's overcompensating, no?

nooo not the Sup Forumstards

OP just wants to advertise another attention whore

saged

Does it matter? Were you born redpilled? What do you have against people that were degenerate and aren't now?

found the millenial roasties

See

of course a leaf would white knight a basic bitch

The problem I have with this kind of people is that they go through "phases". One day they are a communist, the next a radical Christian. Almost always to appeal to a man too. Anyway. I don't hate her or anything. Just something to keep in mind.

I feel like I've slept with this girl before...

Not hwite knighting just advancing the cause purity fag

She is ugly you fucking fat neckbeard. I could get better than this on tinder.

She is a pure broodmother for our new white galactic empire.

This place is filled with middle-aged soccer moms now and not too many of them are showing us their tits.
We need to fix that.

Makes sense. Shes fine if she doesn't leave her current phase though. If that happens she would be dropped

Who the fuck cares about some middle aged post-wall church whore talking about based Trump? We don't need to share videos of this. Nigger no one gives a shit there's probably 1000s of middle aged old male fucks doing the same thing and no one posts them why because no one gives a fuck about what random people think why should we care if they have a vagina?

Humans are a social animal, but the females of our species are even more socially inclined than men are. The key difference is in how we socialize. Men will form a hierarchy within groups, even among groups of friends there will be a more assertive "leader" role filled naturally by one. Women in groups are far more nebulous. Lacking such a strict hierarchy as men are inclined to can allow them greater social mobility. It also inherently lends itself to create a collective consensus of opinions as the group is lacking strong centralized voices. Women are inclined to fit in with this nebulous group of other women, and this carries over to political views as well.

Women will be trend followers if the group around them espouses a majority opinion one way, almost all within the group will tend to agree, dissenters are in the extreme minority. Surround women with a group holding conservative ideas, and they will start to parrot conservative opinions. Surround them with a group holding progressive ideas, and they will start to parrot progressive opinions.

Nature is full of hierarchies, and this natural order includes men being at the top of our sexual dynamic. Women need men to interject at times and maintain order in their nebulous group think system.
The notable eceleb women are all examples of this. The opinions they espouse tells you what their social dynamic in their personal life is like.

If she's middle aged then it's past your bedtime.

That's women for you. That's why you must keep incentives up for them not to change. One way is by giving them clear examples of what's ideal. These famous attention whores approach it but are far from it, as the best examples always come from your daily life - your friends, family, etc.

She's like 40 you old fuck

Because if we give high status to white wimmens with lots of children, then other females will be incentivized to do the same in order to win our affection because gurlz are dumb and willing to please

>they are childless
wife with a purpose has a lot of kids

FUCK OFF OP YOU ARE A PATHETIC SHILLCVCK

No way. Go play with your frog toys.

She has like 5 children, I don't think it's a phase.

white pol should start a contest to impregnate these ecelebs.

Want to pinch her cheeks

youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg

Perfect example of the waifu we want to ignore until they produce white children.

I say we propose a gentlemanly contest to see who can impregnate her first.

this. thread reeks of shilling, and when you watch Ayla's interview with redice.tv it becomes obvious she's just another thot thirsty for fame after she got her first whiff.

remember to sage, boys

>the white rose
Neck yourself

Women going through those phases are merely reacting to their environment. Its not uncommon for a woman to radically change her complete worldview in a short span of time where as men are far more rigid and adverse to such changes.
A woman has to be capable of such social mobility because evolutionary pressure demanded it. If the women of a tribe have all their men die off, and are left alone, they will be easy prey. With no hunters, no protection, they are at the mercy of whoever happens across them, and that means their young will die, their genes will not spread.
Being able to well integrate into radically different group climates allows women to be taken in by another tribe and integrate.

Nature has its order, and it still plays out in our every day lives. Civilization is a veneer on top of nature, because nature cannot ever truly be replaced.

I found the muzzie

OH NO SHE'S GETTING FAMOUS BY PROMOTING WHITE NATIONALISM AND MAKING NATIONALIST BABIES

WE MUST STAAAHP HER

kys shill

strawmanning this hard undermines your point friendo. :)

Redpill this.

She has no father figure in her life and can therefore only be redpilled through a deep dicking. As of yet, only nigger have given said dicking.

>brainwashed mormon children
FTFY

Lol your ideology is worst ideology lol what a loser wow

Eh... just smack her around a little first and I bet she falls in love.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

yea white nationalism is totally brainwashed

try again antifa

>my brainwashing is better than your brainwashing

Mormonism is far from white nationalism
These days they encourge the hordes of mud slimes into their church to collect tithing from the brainwashed masses.
That and it's freemason garbage.\

>muh antifa
Nice projecting though

You aren't going to attract men if the women have already been seeded. It's the J-Idol principal. J-Idols are not permitted to date (at least publicly) because their male fans will get jealous and therefore find a new idol to follow.

>White children
She has them from two different fathers, and her current husband is an atheist, she's a mormon (mormonism is freemasonic in origin, freemasonry is Jewish in origin).

Then there's this.

She's a Jew, they all push degeneracy and media Jews are propelling her to push degeneracy onto other youth
>Danielle Peskowitz Bregoli

Tara is of Apu + Jew descent, and has had "Alt Jew" on her show to discuss the JQ, and he whined about antisemitism.

>Trusting Jews
>ever

Not gonna lie. Everytime I hear the story of Chad's sex life I get pissed at the world. IT WASN"T ALWAYS LIKE THIS

if you aren't convinced that she's shooting for as much mainstream appeal/fame as possible, re-read this user's pic. this is milo-tier shit.