White privilege everyone!

White privilege everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=rMLj9-Q-QQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White success gets turned into white privilege because its the only rational explanation when you believe we're equal.

>asians have a burden
Oh yeah, when they're more successful on average than white men, such a burden they have.

Gingers aren't white? I'm OK with this.

he's disabled

its easy when you can just draw a thrash bag to englobe everyones problem ever. now tell me how hard it is to be a fucking faggot with words instead of a meaningless black smudge

A tiny penis can be a burden. A tiny burden, but still.

>straight, able bodied, cis, rich, white man
thats like what 2% of our population?

"White" privilege is a controlled opposition phrase created to make people on the left not talk about class privilege.

no u

Don't ask for a smaller weight. Ask for a stronger back

/thread

The black guy looks like a caveman at first glance with the space on that girl's legs.

>colleges charge more money to be gay, disabled, not retarded, or poor
No one paid for my college. I have debt too. But I didn't get go on a European study abroad, and I worked for all 5 years. So my debt is lower than theirs.

They do have burdens, but whites are lazy and not too bright, saw them all through high school and college, loser whites with their liberal arts and business majors because anything harder would get in the way of their nigger ways of drinking 24/7, little wonder Asians pull ahead despite any setbacks.

Asian skulls are larger, they are genetically superior to whites, like whites are to nignogs.

Very nice retort. I like it.

STOP BEING A HEALTHY AND NORMAL PERSON, WHITE BOI

>hooktube.com/watch?v=rMLj9-Q-QQE
nice digits

Ha! NOW it's rich white dudes who have privileges.

Is that a jew? like they would carry anything

>All the packs weigh the same.
>Only the White male can handle it.
If they are complaining about the size they should have chosen the bag of iron rather than the bag of feathers. I mean seriously what do they expect to achieve with feathers?

You guys are book smart, but your country's are shit holes and you guys shuffle around like zombies. You have no long term planning nor do you have any street smarts(with some exceptions of course).

I fucking hate that SJWs have stopped focussing on the hardship of minorities and instead on blaming white males for everything. I'm progressive as fuck and I won't stand for it. I hate Trump but I called my sister out on being a hypocrite when she used "white male" as an insult when talking about Trump.

>You have no long term planning nor do you have any street smarts(with some exceptions of course).
>book smart

This is what a nignog would say to a whitie. Good job on becoming the 21st century's niggers white boi, off to your 30k used car salesman gig.

They just want your piece of the pie they don't care about anybody but themselves.

Wait till you are 40, seems you swallowed a slow release red pill.

this looks like a fun article

Ginger is a disability? God damn.

>progressive as fuck
you should end your life amigo. Your pseudo-communist faggotry is destroying the country.

I did not mean street smart like yo oy yo. I meant I have seen you guys do dumb things like try and take pictures on a cliff next to Niagara falls in a rain storm then fall off. You guys are always in your own little world and have no sense of danger kek.

>Just draw the bags bigger with no explanation as to why they're bigger

really gives my noggin' a joggin'

mid kek

All I see is an accurate depiction of where individual skill sets.

But whining about having the IQ to go to college is idiotic. Instead of denying white privilege, whites should just own it.

Am I not qualified? Am I not more intelligent and educated? Exactly what is wrong with the fact that my parents did not use me as a look out for cops during their crack deal?

White privilege is just a form of othering used by collectivists in order to justify their bigotry. People are born with universal rights, not privilege.

Try living with paper white skin that has brown dots all over it.

The only valid privilege is health privilege. A disabled white man would rather be an able-bodied black woman.

Uh it really depend on how disabled.

Fpbp
Daily reminder that the original text ["All men are born free and equal, and have certain natural, essential, and unalienable rights"] was written with full support of negro slavery.
>because "men" once meant something more than "felt male today"

Only about half of asian countries are shitholes

Bad asian countries:
China
North Korea
Indonesia
Laos
Cambodia

Good asian countries:
Singapore
Japan
Taiwan
South Korea
Phillipines

Good white countries:
Uk?
United states (except commiefornia and ghettos)
France?
Cuckmany?
Poland?
Switzerland
Australia
New Zealand

Bad white countries:
Ukraine
Sweden
Russia
South Africa?
Canada

Don't forget arrogant as fuck.

it's a mental disability like anorexia only with oppression

>literally the opposite of a burden
Intelligent gooks would capitalize on their diminished wind resistance.
>literally every potential weakness is also a strength

>colleges charging to be gay
Wut? Is this an initiation ritual? If so, must you be a total faggot? Or just like exclusive things...

>I stood up to my sister all by myself

We don't fucking want to here. You are clearly too stupid to follow your own line of thinking to its inevitable catastrophic end.

Just go. Please.

French Declaration of Human Rights, 1789, is better in this regard:
>"Men are born and remain free and equal IN RIGHTS. Social distinctions may be founded only upon the general good."

Enhanced accuracy version

Quadriplegic

whats after 'ablebodied'?

Did you also change the crainial shape of the nog? That's hilarious.

Canada is a great country...for now. Look man I am not saying that whites are smarter than your upper class folks. Just that Whites are the best all around, you beat us in intelligence of course. I am pro Japan (no weebo).

>becomes a cyborg
>chooses to be redheaded

I want to kill the people making comics like this. I've had coworkers tell me my degree was just a right of passage for me as a white person, but for them they really had to earn it.

>Earned it
>got 2.7 GPA in highschool
>No AP courses
>1000 SAT
>Got accepted to same school as me with almost 50% higher scores.
>GRE of 1020
>Gets into Ph.D program anyway
>Gets black only McNight Fellowship
>Maintains a 3.1 GPA

I have to work fulltime to pay for school, had a 1470 GRE, and a straight 4.0

We get jobs at the same place years later and he's telling me off like I had things handed to me while I worked full time through gradschool and still had better scores and more publications.

This bullshit just delegitimizes our accomplishments. There was jack shit nothing that helped me because I was white or able bodied or cis or straight. There were scholarships for them, free passes, being accepted with no extra curricular activities just because he liked dick.

What he has to order black colored bandaids online or color them with a marker? That means his sub par scores rival mine now? Just what the fuck is the left smoking.

I did not. I took like thirty seconds to fix the nose. I'll leave the cranial fix to someone who has actually seen a kippah-free example.

Mm, no. My dad was disabled in a wheelchair and still making senators shit themselves. If you can type, you can use your whiteness.

they have a harder time getting into college even though they score better

I suppose, a bit overly liberal and annoying, but it's alright. If you guys would just not fuck yourselves over, you could be one of the most valueable countries in the future, huge reserves of fresh clean water and land that will warm if global warming works.

Russia isn't "bad" per se. Their people are pretty great and I'm thinking Putin may just have a bad rep for basic level political necessities.

"Red pill" does not equate to run of the mill conservatism or likely anything else you associate with it.

Oh I know buddy, most leafs on pol are either hard core right wingers or shills.

Oh, it's just the space behind the leg haha

Terrible economy and a good deal of crime though. Literally home of cryptolocker hacking schemes because their engineers have nothing productive to do in their economy.

>Black women make up 76% of post graduate degrees
Not surprising

>you talked to a person irl cuz ur a faggot unlike me who calls people nigger on an anonymous tibetan basketweave board I'm so brave

hohoho

Well that's just Marxism and since the struggle between the proletariat and the bourgeois was found to be a false argument in the Soviet Union, the far left line of thinking evolved into Neo-Marxism which is what we're seeing now with the white privilege idea amongst others.
It's just the same Marxist cancer in a mutated form.

>enormous country
>few natural resources
>huge natural barriers to trade

I remember Russia from 20 years ago. Putin is actually letting the people lead their own culture to a point. To their credit, it's rampantly conservative.

Yeah this is bullshit and you know it.

1 post by I.D.

Sage shill threads
A
G
E

Generally speaking huge news day, dont bump this crap.
Cnn fires 3 over lying, trump wins with scotus

Definitely /thread. BTFO, OP.

>literally the most sexist shit I've seen on Sup Forums
Well fuck. Maybe you hate feminism as a female because you don't believe it has ever contributed a single thing positive to current culture, politics, or human rights.

>1 post by this ID

When will this meme die the death it needs to die?

fpbp

he's an oppressed kike

White privilege is actually a real concept. Blacks are disproportionately targeted by the police.

Not really. They slightly outperform whites on IQ tests and financially. The IQ between Asians and Whites is probably the smallest out of all the gaps.

reminder the artist is an obese Jew with no wife or children

Because they are criminals.

It's really simple. Actual feminists fought to get equal pay for their work and succeeded. Millenial nufeminists saw the destruction of the wage gap as a free pass into high paying jobs. When these fat and lazy women realized it takes hard work to get high paying jobs they gave up and blamed everything on "white male privilege". Instead of actual discrimination they are trying to invent this psychological barrier in their own heads to excuse their own failings.
>I flunked out of my Chemistry program not because I'm lazy but because there are so many white males there. They intimidate me and it's their fault for not realizing it.

>Anything less than a new gilded age is COMMIENISM!
The autism of the right knows no bounds.

why is this a bad thing?

Also, I teach my kids how to do what they like in moderation and not get caught.

>do it in your home
>with people you trust with your life or alone
In general, follow those two and you'll never run afoul of the fuzz.

#NotAllNigNogs

Of course they're targeted if they commit crimes disproportionately, faggot.

Sadly too true.

This thread is over

Makes even more sense. White knighting is the laziest fucking way to be successful.
If people won't fight their own battles, there's literally no benefit to fighting it for them.
Also, the vast majority of (self described) anti-feminists are women. Which makes this.. Mansplaining feminism?

>131459556

They've earned that targeting with their crime

>tfw to smart to win elections

What are the odds you are
>white
>middle class
>cuck
>low test
>intimidated by everyone
>a disappointment to your parents
>ok at the arts but shit at anything logical
>probably a Manlet too
>overall dysgenic

Literally also true. We're living through Idiocracy. Nothing not retarded or evil will ever gain support at this point.

>tfw to smart too outwit rural and suburban retards but just smart enough too train niggers

Change voter to goy and this takes a very interesting turn

More Peterson memes please.

>"lol, anyone who disagrees with me is autistic!"
It literally is, though. And stop hiding behind that flag, you fucking leftypol faggot. Your post desecrates it.

Agreed. There is some truth to the idea of male privilege but it's a truth rooted in historical and genetic probabilities.
>be white, blonde, female, Age 14
>be in Calc II
>ace every single test while doing my nails in the front row and yawning
>be daily made fun of for being stupid ditz by both teacber and students (who are ALL male and mostly non-white)
>leave every class trying not to cry after the Indians and Chinks tell the 10th blonde joke of the hour
>eventually explain to the principal that the clas is just "like, too hard, or whatever"
>transfer to music theory
>find out you actually really like music
>realize you may have been torturing yourself with advanced math to prove you weren't stupid
>realize this is stupid and throw self into music
>release first album
>make top 10 charts in genre for 3 weeks in a row
>tour internationally and guest perform in symphonies comprised of and conducted by literal geniuses
>meet your heroes and get to turn one down when he asks you to get a drink with him
>retire at 19 with more than enough money to live on for the rest of your life

Thank God for "male privilege." Feminism almost ruined my life.

I don't doubt for a second that the vast majority of vocal feminists are pussy-starved betas.

Looks like a Jew, in which case he's more rich than all the others combined.