HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/879498697230262272
youtu.be/e5gcSOmQwao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also..sauce

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/879498697230262272

>Author

Well, since women can be men and men women, I guess he is technically right.

he identifies as a "successful journalist". Cute

(((mike))) thinks he is anything he listed lmaoooooo. sage this shit thread because (((mike))) is a mentally ill mean spirited kike.

well (((mike))) and his (((buddies))) seem to think as long as you are retweeting things others are saying, you are now a member of the (((new media)))!!!!!!!! fucking based!! we are all (((journalists)))!!! based!!! we are all authors!!! we are all filmmakers!! fucking based jews (((new media)))!!!

(((mike))) was taking photos of my bmw outside a bar in ca while trying to pass it off as his on his juice selling shit e biz website. that was mid 2015. anyone affiliated with him is a kike or a retard only out to remove the shekel from your pocket through market internet manipulation. total loser. (((mike))) is a fucking juice internet salesmen.

yeah he's right OP. if he were someone who aligned with "good and proper and moral" democratic, globalist values, he'd be called "filmmaker, author and journalist".

e-celeb is a slang term when the media uses it, for someone they want to delegitimize and discredit.

laugh all you want but he's right and he's talking about something pretty relevant with regards to dirty media tricks being used to influence dumb plebs :(

This faggot's ego is getting a bit too big for his britches.

Stop talking shit about Cerno.

Mike Cernovich: Potemkin Alpha Male

It�s been about a year since I last wrote about Michael C. Cernovich, the part-time lawyer, full-time Internet bum who�s publicly threatened to sue me (that is, when he hasn�t got me confused with Zoe Quinn.) Back then, I smelled a rat � Cernovich claimed to be a successful lawyer, yet he was seemingly no longer was actively practicing law just a year after finally getting his law license; and the address he gave as his law offices turned out to be a rental condominium in a residential neighborhood. Looking at it on Google Street View, there was nothing about the property which suggested it was really a law office, yet it was Cernovich�s address of record to the CA State Bar, and theoretically the place clients sent this big-shot lawyer their checks.

It was one of several details of Cernovich�s life that didn�t add up: why was this high-rolling attorney wasting his time with juicing e-books and blogging? Why did an apparent 2004 Pepperdine Law graduate swinging his credentials around on Twitter seem to have no known record of practicing law? And why did it seemingly take him nine years � until 2013 � to finally be admitted to the California bar? Why pretend his blogging was profitable when his own writings contradicted this statement? Moreover, why was Cernovich so obsessed with projecting an image of wealth, machismo & success on social media, when the facts suggested a far more modest reality?

This guy is a disapointing meme, nothing more.

As a result of my initial post about him, Cernovich threatened to initiate some sort of legal action against me. And I, unwilling to further provoke a guy whom I presumed could litigate on his own behalf for free, decided to put any new Cernovich articles on moratorium.

But in recent weeks I have learned that my fears were unfounded. Cernovich has never sued anyone: although he boasts of having his law blog credited twice in unpublished court decisions, there does not seem to be a single decision from any court in America in which he is credited as acting as counsel � state or federal. He appears to have obtained a law license in 2013 (nine years after graduating law school) yet there is no evidence he did anything with it except posture on the Internet. The closest Cernovich�s ever seems to have gotten to being a practicing lawyer was doing scut legal writing work on contract and blogging about law while being married to a law school classmate. This classmate apparently went on to become an IP attorney with several well-known, hugely successful public tech companies, while Cernovich stayed at home. The financial success Cernovich advertises as his own is almost certainly due to a �seven-figure payday� his ex-wife was forced to give Cernovich from her tech stock awards as part of their divorce settlement. (Michael himself appeared to confirm many of these details in a series of Tweets published and then deleted in the past fortnight.) Yet, in public, Cernovich is more than willing to criticize people who collect alimony.

Interesting point. I think i might buy his book.

What's it's title again ?

In fact, much of Cernovich�s personal brand is a deception. Michael advertises his physical fitness as the result of regular workouts, juice diets and �Gorilla Mindset�, but it�s partially the result of testosterone injections. (According to Michael, �the ball shrinkage was 25%, tops.�) His financial success is allegedly the result of his e-book/podcast/men�s websites empire, but it�s likely propped up by the stock windfall Michael took from his ex as part of his divorce settlement. But this money may be dwindling. Nowadays, Cernovich claims to be wandering the globe for �tax purposes�, only briefly visiting the US to promote his self-help books.

Even his diet books are a sham: Cernovich admits on page 1 of �Juice Power!: How to Juice for Healing, Fat Loss, and Lifelong Nutrition� that he juices veg because he dislikes eating them whole, then follows with a lengthy disclaimer indemnifying his recipes.

That said, the recipes in Juice Power! are at least edible, whereas Cernovich�s advice on other topics is either useless or dangerous. Cernovich�s philosophical work �Gorilla Mindset� claims to teach how to control one�s thoughts and emotions to lead a positive life, yet Cernovich routinely loses his temper on Twitter and later deletes the Tweets once he�s calmed down. Assuming the guy who wrote Gorilla Mindset should be the top practitioner of it, you�d expect Cernovich to be a lot less reactive than he is.

But there�s a reason Cernovich goes to pieces so often, seemingly without warning. According to Michael, his mother suffers from bipolar disorder, and Michael himself �had some form of mental illness in [his] late 20s�, which brought him �close to suicide many times�. Though Cernovich claims to have �cured� himself using �N-A-C, proper nutrition, and mindset exercises�, I�m not sure this worked as well as Michael thinks it did. This could explain � in conjunction with his troubles with the law � what appears to be his nine-year, two-bar-exam odyssey to get a license to practice in California.

Michael�s pick-up game is similarly weaksauce. Apart from the aforementioned divorce from a really successful attorney, the �danger and play� dominance technique Cernovich claims women crave may have also gotten him charged with sexual assault. (If you believe Cernovich�s story, he had a devil of a time beating the charges.) Indeed Cernovich�s advice on how to choke your partner during sex sounds like an injury waiting to happen. Cernovich�s belief that �defense soap� on the D is suitable prophylaxis against STIs is similarly risky quackery; as is his claim that �the best condom a man has is the skin on his dick.� (If Cernovich actually used condoms, he�d know that coconut oil, his favorite type of lubricant, degrades the latex and can cause them to tear.) Cernovich�s loony views on masturbation and �super serum� simply belong in another era.

Although Michael claims to be a self-made man, he trolls more well-known men, drafting off their fame to get attention. He�s likely not a practicing lawyer, nor is he really a nutritionist, pick-up master or fitness instructor. In reality, Cernovich is a Twitter bug with a resume of Potemkin accomplishments � his financial success is more than likely the result of a divorce settlement, just as his fitness is based in steroid use.

His tales of sexual conquest are just that, and Michael�s legal career is a similarly trumped-up story with little to no basis in fact. And considering the numerous misrepresentations Cernovich has already made to burnish his image, it�s hard to trust that anything he says isn�t a bluff.

This is why there is no reason anyone should be afraid of Cernovich or his boasts � nor should they really feel sorry for him any longer, as I have at times. Pathetic as Cernovich is, he also makes it his mission to stalk and bully others, either out of a lifetime grudge or because he thinks it will get him attention and clicks.

Cernovich is a Potemkin alpha male whose success in life is as artificially inflated as his testosterone levels. He bullies people more famous than himself in order to obtain what are by his own description modest pageviews and z-grade notoriety, and says extreme things he doesn�t believe so reactionary dregs will consider buying his e-books. And as he presumably whittles away his savings from the proceeds of his ex-wife�s hard-earned IPO windfall, I expect he will only become more desperate for attention and money.

This is nu-pol, you don't need an argument to talk shit around here.

Self-publishers are not authors.
Any gorilla can write a "book" of drivel that nobody wants to publish or read. Authors write quality prose.

Reminder: This absolute nobody is propped up and was originally even financially supported by Vox Day. Vox is the publisher of his shitty books, Vox financially profits from promoting this alt lite civic cuck ideology.
Vox is a non white who counter signals whites.
Thernovith is a race mixing mongrel who also counter signals whites, and whole heartedly endorses mass immigration so long as the migrants are "BASED"

For people who claim to not be jews, these faggots sure love to sound exactly like the tribe.

2014: Used GamerGate to launch your e-celeb career

What race is he (Vox)?

Although Theodore Beale, aka Vox Day, published Cernovich's most recent book, the Gorilla book was self-published. Back then he didn't even have a friend who would publish his book for him.

Post any examples of Vox Day counter signaling whites.

Mongrel.

(((vox gay))) is a complete jewish mexican retard. he is so old, dumb, sheltered, uninformed, and beta, - that he got swindled and hoodwinked by mentally ill (((mike))). the alt kike was spawned by retards, for retards.
>that dog don't hunt

Cuckovich likes to take credit for other peoples work and then beg for money using their content. youtu.be/e5gcSOmQwao

pol uses it

(((vox day))) was shitting on whites up until the election i have plenty of ss. he was giving up and counter signaling trump before the election too even. probably on his (((globalist))) orders. (((vox gay))) is a neocon globalist shill that poses as some american libertarian, even though he isn't an american and has no grasp of americana libertarianism. he's just a sperg that had a platform because his daddy got him a job at (((wnd))) way back when the real men were in iraq or not writing for (((wnd)))... just an absolute pussy. but now they will tell you otherwise, and probably delete their pasts. they aren't even beta or omega- just pure jew pathetic. (((vox gay))) also personally groomed fucking (((milo))). are you sensing a pattern? or is he not as smart as he pretends he is? here's the truth: his wife never would have sniffed his beaner sperg ass if she didn't know his daddy stole 2 million cash from us taxpayers. pure scum that guy.

Anyone who appears on Twitter with a checkmark or on TV and claims to be associated with the alt-right or alt-light or /r/cuckold or whatever the latest name for this shitheap of an attention-sink is, such a man is simply a drama queen. Cernovitch, Spencer, all of them, all drama queens. Milo is gay, Spencer is either an idiot or an FBI plant, half of the self-proclaimed leaders of the alt-right are Jews, the rest are racemixers with Asian wives, and all of them are morons looking to capitalize on Twitter, Patreon, JewTube, and the suffering of the white race. Every day that I read Sup Forums, I hate the ecelebs of the right a little more. I have more respect for niggers than I do for any of them.

The problem with pay-triot snake oil salesmen as self appointed figureheads for populist movements is that in one hundred million years I'll never, ever buy the trash youre trying to sell, everyone knows its trash, and it just makes you appear as scum everyone.

Mike was very entertaining during the election as irl Nightcrawler but hes walking a fine line very poorly lately

>implying writing a book means anything in this day and age

You're just a jealous goy because I make bank all day doing cocaine and fucking my terrorist wife. I do live stream with my potato baby while you chattel goys work all day. Wage slave goy garbage. All of you. Did I mention Im a lawyer, its just paper.

Check out my body, betas. Check our your competition. I will kike fuck you everyday but Saturday.

Jason Kessler did an interview with Red Ice recently where he talks about all the money grubbing shit him and Posobiec do.

upvoted fellow pede!

>This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this us what peak performance looks like.

They made a movie version of Monkey Mnemonics?

he made a movie? Lmao

some shit that nobody ever heard of. i can't even be bothered to google it. guarantee it's cringeworthy as fuck

>very poorly lately

you mean a grown ass twice married "allpthha malleth" mean tweeting pics of a young proud stout american lad out repping his country at a rally in DC, right? because that was the most pathetic bitch tweet i've seen a grown ass married american man make against one of our own young lads. that tweet made me want to drive 3,000 miles and chop (((mike))) up, for all of you young american lads. fuck (((mike))) and fuck his alt kike scums.

have an upboat

Some documentary shit.

ya, recently when that catholic priest in japan movie called "silence" came out, (((cernokike))) and his (((buddies))) shit out the biggest fucking crap and called "silenced". you get it? he is literally a fucking parasite that is begging you to gas him, smugly.

Cernocuck also wrote multiple blogposts about fucking ladyboys in Thailand. He also has a bunch of past tweets about fucking trannies. The guy is sick in the head. He's pretty good at self-promotion though, I'll give him that - much like the Jew Milo.

caricature of an ebook merchant snake oil salesman

what a profound lack of self awareness.

I guess he's a good entry point for normies...But god... he is such a faggot

i never heard about this. He puts on such the guise of macho man, that it isn't too hard to think he is quite literally the opposite behind the facade.
Like how Gay men used to be the super buff dudes at the gym (or on /fit/)

Cernovich, Loomer and that Probaseeac or whatever the fuck his name is, we're all most likely nerds in high school. Like, get shit thrown at them and told they're faggots in the cafeteria level nerds.

It just oozes from them.

I don't know if he can ever win back my respect after the Gorilla Supplement Pills tweet. Absolutely embarrassing. People who obtain a follow and try to JEW every single fucking penny from them are the fucking worst.

Arrogant twats like Cernovich risk doing damage to their own work down the road by making it about them.

It's simply: find out if they played sports.

Just imagine lispy, Thern with his beady, close set eyes, before he started lifting weights. He's a goofy looking fuck NOW. Imagine him when he was 50 lbs lighter with no facial hair.

Have you ever met a "cook kid" with a lisp? Thern is like that Jewish kid from 40 Year old Virgin who tells everyone he's fucked 30 women, and needs magnum condoms. But good for him for trying. Fake it til you make it.

2015 JUMPED ON THE #GAMERGATE BANDWAGON AND BECAME AN E-CELEB WHO NOW NEVER MENTIONS #GAMERGATE AND PRETENDS HE BECAME KNOWN EXCLUSIVE OF #GAMERGATE.