A Sup Forumslack goes on birthright

Some things I noticed:

>Surprisingly high level of talent. Only 3 big girls and the rest ranged from decent to gorgeous. Of course I am biased towards them but whatever. Most were Ashkenazi but there were also a few half Asians and Sephardics. 2:1 girl to guy ratio.

>The men were not as good. Usually I find Jewish men more attractive than the women. Not this time. A few classically handsome guys but most were ugly.

>6 IDF soldiers joined our group in the middle of the tour. 2 women 4 men. The women were beautiful and seemed dumb as shit, but it could have been a language barrier. The guys were cool and appeared basically Arab except for the 2 russian/Ukrainian-born guys, who were obviously the brightest of the group. Both of them spoke Hebrew, Russian, English, and then knew some Arabic or French on top of that.

>A lot of hooking up. Jews really are horny. Each one of the IDF guys hooked up at least once. The IDF girls wouldn't give any of the American guys the time of day.

>Everyone was college educated (40 kids) and most seem to come from well-off families. Only one of them was a US military veteran. He acted extremely proper and completely unlike most east coast Jews I know, so that was interesting to me.

>Jewish Chads exist. Ours came with his non-Jewish girlfriend who was a 9 and a total airhead who knew nothing about Israel or the middle east. I have no idea how she got on the trip. When we did a group activity asking to raise our hands if we agreed with a statement, he raised his for "My spouse must be a Jew." She was clearly upset and this fascinated me.

>Only 2 other Trump supporters on the group. The Jewish Chad and a loner girl who looked normal but carried a flask. Loner girl was also the only other person I met against US intervention in Syria.

>All other kids supported Syrian refugees. One girl straight up worked for a Pro-Refugee Jewish nonprofit organization. And yes she believed in refugees in America but not for Israel. I have no idea how many others agreed with that sentiment but I'd say quite a few.

>A lot of the same people (mostly girls) who said Trump was racist made racist comments about Arabs.

>Our American tour guide was a typical ex-fraternity rich suburban jew. He seemed pretty normal to me until he berrated a kid for saying he didn't want to raise his kids jewish, but nondenominational. Dude acted like he said he was going to tell his kids the holocaust didn't happen. I thought that was pretty gay but whatever. The guide wasn't even a practicing Jew.

>His assistant guide was a Saffa-born American Jew who was basically the ditzy JAP stereotype personified. She was a hardcore anti-Arab racist who also wore a Nelson Mandela bracelet, which was pretty funny to me. She asked me what I was doing to promote Israel on my campus and when I said i wasn't involved in political orgs she basically stopped talking to me the entire trip.

>Not a whole lot of propaganda. We visited the Golan border and they mentioned the war, but said nothing but Assad or Russia. The Palestinian conflict and the Intifadas rarely came up, except a bit at the military cemetery, where they just vaguely referred to it as “the wars”. It was like no one cared to hear about it. They threw us some softball questions in group discussions about "global antisemitism" but that was the extent of it.

Anyways that's my report. I can answer any questions. If anyone is interested in going I would say if you're even a little bit Jewish and aren't a total autist you'll gave a great time and make new friends even if some of the Jewish stuff is a little dramatic. Israeli clubs are full of slutty Russians, good luck trying to crack one of the Israelis...but some of you are probably better than me.

I don't feel like reading your blog, but are you Jewish? I wanna go on the birthright trip, but I don't have a Jewish surname. Would I have trouble deceiving them into believing I am a Jew? I will probably go to hillel at my uni too.

You could probably do it but unless you have a lot of Jewish friends and know how they act and can mimic that you're going to stick out. The background check is very minimal. I am a Jew by birth but not involved in jewish organizations.

So what's up with a non Jew sneaking in and banging all the Jewish girls?

why didnt you stay

why didnt all of you stay, you dont belong here

Those kids may get their heads smashed in soon. It would be justified if it happened.

How hard is it to hook up with girls during the trip?

I want to go for the girls.

> And yes she believed in refugees in America but not for Israel.
Why, in your opinion, does this paradoxical set of opinions obtain?

>a non-Jew

There are no goyim on Sup Forums, user.

This is very true.

Extremely easy. Most of the girls fought over the 4 Israelis and the ones who weren't "chosen" took an American the same night.
I think the thought they share is America is a nation for all immigrants, not just Europeans, and Israel is the nation for Jews.

Good stuff, thanks for the report. I'm surprised more Sup Forums-oriented Jews don't do the trip and try to troll it. I guess without anonymity though, it's not as easy as it sounds. Of course it has propaganda elements, but you wouldn't expect a trip like that to be 'free'.

> I think the thought ... America is a nation for all immigrants,

I wish you'd set them straight. Shoot some water up their noses. The next user will have to do that eh?

>Israeli clubs are full of slutty Russians

well, Russians are the biggest sluts everywhere

always cracks me up when poltards make a thread about "based russian traditional women"

Sweet Im heading out tomorrow.

Jewing the jews at their own game.

All talk about Jews aside, that is an inspired graphic.

Lot of drinking on the Trip? How much freetime do you have?

My mom side is non-practicing jews so I took advantage of the trip possibility.

Im older thought my group is all 25-26 year old.s

You will have 2-3 "going out" nights where you can get drunk, unfortunately you have to go back to the hotel around 1. Free time is almost non-existent. All the beaches have bars and liquor stores, which makes the dead sea more bearable. Vodka is more expensive in the states but their beer (Goldstar) is dirt cheap, a few shekels a bottle.

>America is a nation for all immigrants, not just Europeans, and Israel is the nation for Jews.
And what about Europe? A land people with indigenous populations, they supported immigration there as well?

There's a grain of truth here. This board is full of self-hating redpilled Jews LARPing as Aryans, posting their Nazi memes.

I'm unironically a half-Jewish antisemite who wishes Hitler won WWII, and that Israel never existed. There's many more like me than you gentiles may think, "good Jews."

this, squad reporting in

Well... It seems they're right. Not that we couldn't change that if we really wanted to.

Kikes get the fuck out

Jews are shit.

I guess I'll go on birthright at some point too

I'm proud of traditional Jewish values of education ,family, and financial savvy, and the pedigree of Jewish achievements relative to the amount of us there are, but hate how they've also been at the forefront of liberal progressivism and outright subversion over the years

yeah the dudes love american chicks because their yuge sluts, isreali chiks dont put out.

Wow, what a faggot

Thanks for this, very interesting.
By the way the program's organizers are on record saying that a major goal is to get young Jews to meet and form Jewish families.

The final redpill.

>lots of banging

Are most of the people on these trips over 18? I thought it birth right was for teenagers?

>anti arab racism

How did this come up and what did the JAP and others say?

Also were there any converts and what do people think of them?

You and your friends are typical rat like kikes

Would I have felt uncomfortable as a gay guy? I never did go on Birthright because I had a shitty experience on a youth group trip at age 16 (though not to Israel. but with Jews).

They have a specific LGBTXYZLMONPQRSTUVLMNOP one

but if you dont want to just get your fuck on I dont think you would feel weird.

They also have one that is very religious and ones that are more secular.

Im going on the late 20's single general sightseeing trip.

Its pretty obvious that is what it is, I dont really mind, If I dont marry a Jewish chick then my kids wont be Jewish, unless I raise them as such.

I hope to meet a jewish princess this week.

Except we don't play by your kike rules. Jew blood is a jew

Calm down there Gobbles, I am only going because I can, I was never even raised Jewish.

My mom side is non-practicing.

You're the gerbil
YOU'RE ALL GERBILS

Wtf
All these Jews
What is going on itt

This post is philophobic. Zer didnt include B for Bestiality

My trip was 22-26
Lot of girls had racist opinions about Palestinians despite being "woke" BLM types
No converts because I think most people convert for marriage and no one was married.
There is an LGBT group that I saw in the airport. Mostly lesbians. There was a gay guy on our group who was chill as fuck but he came with 2 friends so maybe he was more comfortable that way.

As a single guy though trips with mostly straight people looking to fuck are not fun. I wouldn't really be looking to fuck but I wouldn't feel comfortable around almost all other straight guys. I don't think I've ever been in a crowd of 2 or more other gay people for an extended period of time.

Why? You guys won!

I remember a really old thread from 2011-2012 where everyone was posting their 23andme and the whole thread was Jewish. Someone had it all capped and saved but its gone now

The truth, my British friend. Sup Forums is a Jewish board.
Don't cease from mental fight nor let the sword sleep in your hand.

Kinda of makes sense.

Normal Goyim dont see the world for what it is around them, they are easily seduced by Jewish tricks.

There are some Jews pushing the "destroy the west meme"

We are the Jewish faction that has begun to fight against that.

>The world is controlled by different factions of Jews exerting their influence over the lesser races.

We really are Kangz

I can smell their poopy diapers

Have you ever entertained the notion that someone like me loves white people, and European/Western culture, and would hate the notion of mass immigration, cultural relatavism, and white guilt?

I didn't "win" anything. I'm a middle class half-Jew who wants to live in a white, western country. Why do you find it so hard to believe that most Jews aren't a part of this satanic elite, but live as regular lives as you do.

Good for you. Mine sucked.
>Went when I was 23
>Oldest on the trip
>Two attractive girls
>One cute Israeli girl

Israel suffers from village syndrome. Jewish girls won't typically drink or sleep around because they feel it'll get back to those they know.

>Trip is mostly 19 year old frat kids who I have nothing in common with
>Pretty much spend the trip as the weird kid who knew random bullshit and got annoyed about getting dragged out of bed at 6am to visit propaganda.

Seriously, I fucking despised that trip. I also was the only person interested in Jerusalem and we ended up dicking around Ben Yehuda for a day.

I'd probably go again if I could go with an older group or an Orthodox group.

This sounds more like my experience. I had a good time but yeah it was mostly dicking around with people you don't really enjoy being around. I hope you got to go through Yad Vashem, I can't even explain how awful that place was, it was like a giant bluepill up my ass.

I have a jewish first name and am neurotic af. Is it easy to pretend to be a kike?

fuck nvm thought this was kike tinder

You're already everything you imagine a Jew to be. You just can't see that yet, but here you are on Sup Forums.

I would think the younger ones are going to be more full of propaganda.

I just want to go see Jeruselum and see if I can fuck a girl or two on the trip thats basically my goal.

No point in turning down a free Trip

It really boggles me how the most schizos of us believe that even middle-class jews have something to do with Rothschilds and such.

I'm fairly certain the elite doesn't differentiate between middle-class whites and middle-class jews.

the 19-23 year olds are just there to drink and fuck. Remember the legal drinking age there is 18, and you can drink on the flight!

>Let's wake up early to go to the Holocaust museum!
>Be completely indifferent and go chill in the warm weather outside
>"Was it too much for you?"
>"Yeah"
>tfw having to discuss the Holocaust for every year of public school has made me utterly indifferent to the topic and I'd rather read a book

I also noticed tons of the kikebook people unfriended me right now. I'm not surprised, all I really do is like posts that make liberals mad and follow the NRA.

Israeli girls are hard. It was really just "first time out of country :DDD" kids getting shitfaced and being general asses.
I'd go with an older group.

>Yad Vashem

Jewish poltards ITT how did you react to going to Yad Vashem

I am going with all 25 and 26 year olds

I would hate going on a trip with frat-stars (although i was one) The idea of being on a bus with drunk college sophomores sounds awful

hoping to have a better time than some of the people here.

same

Sup Forums is a jewish board, goy

fuck someone find that hahaha

>On the flight back
>Kid has a cold and takes like 3 cold flu pills
>Goes through like 8 wine minis
>Passes out half hanging off his seat into the isle
>Stewardest notices and can't wake him up
>Lift eyes open, slap him
>They start getting ready for an emergency landing near Spain
>Pour ice water on his face
>Wakes up rip roaring drink and pissed covered in cold water
>Feel like a dick, but it's better than stopping the flight

Seriously, it was literally just

"let's see how drunk I can get in the holyland!"

I love regular jews and have many jewish friends. It's not that jewish people are "bad" per se, it's that they have a unique effect on society as a group. Jews have a very high emotional intelligence (empathy I guess) which allows them to gain positions of power easily. They also have significant group loyalty, which again is great to have if you're a friend, but unfortunately means that they also stick together as a group for centuries in foreign nations. This means that they eventually form a cultural elite with it's own zeitgeist independent of the native people, hence pogroms, etc.

Nothing against individual jews, we just need to figure out how to better integrate them into society.

Indifferent. I've been to Aushwitz, and the Washington museum. It's really a diminishing return on shock value.

>cheap israeli beer
>named goldstar

yep

כהנא חי

im a half jew from my dads side, my mother converted from catholic to judaism unfortunately and I think jews suck majority ive met

I have noticed that most of them are somewhat neurotic and more vulgar/obscene than non-jews. It's an accurate stereotype. Pretty loyal though if they know you well

You can integrate them, it's just so many of us are fucking cunts about it, people will end up wanting to gas all of them. NatSoc sorta of wanted it like this where they wanted to integrate Mischling but they caught up in just how insignificant they were to the ones they wanted dead

It's basically diamonds in a pile of shit. Probably some good ones in there, but you'll may never find them because there's so much shit and you'll end up disposing it, along with the diamonds

"It is my birthright!" - Israel

YOUR BIRTHRIGHT WAS TO DIE

This whole thread is subversion.

you're now subverted for posting in it

thanks, goy

fuck

Yeah Jews have a much better value system than whites. So don't listen to this little faggot here. He's probably some snow-nigger with a job in the Trades who thinks he's important because he "works with his hands", when in fact he won't do a fucking thing ever to help his people, and the white race will go extinct because shitloads of white men think like he does.

I'm kind of stoked about watching Jews and East Asians wipe out white people...I've been trying for years to help white men acknowledge their mistakes and man up and get shit fixed, but all they want is comfort and LARPing. I gave up. Now I just want to watch everything they hold dear get burned to ashes.

kikess 'gorgeous'

just go fuck yourself PR kike shill

you mean you're a satanic mutt born off the kike tree , nah

i bet you didn't sage either

Hey, im wait listed for my trip in August! I'm somewhere between position 2-4. I'm a Russian jew, but I didn't really grow up in the culture so I don't know much about the Jewish faith/culture aside from basic world history, and memes. I do however speak Russian, and French. What should I expect? I think my trip is for the sub 22 year olds.

lol

you should expect to be killed by a distraught Palestinian

why do greeks love palestinians so much? i've noticed for a while that greek flags are always crying about cluster bombs and shit

because it's fucking savage, that's why
> look at this kid, you killed it

Greeks and Palestinians are very close genetically.

thats what kikes , that philistines are greek, of course if you ommit the fact Palestines are semites like your mizrahi

> jews are full of lies , a race of snakes to be crushed on the skull

#checksum , palestinians are Greek, yeah right, lemme tell you something jew , you will be the eternal # 2

i was born in israel and living in canada.
how long does it take for the application to go through and would you do it immidiately after a breakup.

doesn't seem any more savage than artillery bombardment or "legal" incendiary AOE munitions like mk-77. it's just splitting hairs because you like one side and dislike the other.

i just wonder why greeks in particular. do they believe in the WE WUZ meme that modern pallys have any connection to ancient philistines? it seems you dont, so why?

Did you forget the destruction of the second Temple? Did you forget the passion plays? Did forget pogroms?

"The pain and effort that keep me alive will never know relief, never bear fruit, never be repaid. I know that, but I told myself to focus on some hope, a nonexistent hope to guide me through this burning world. A hope - call it a dream. A melancholic delusion. As the pressures within me stretch me to bursting, and I force myself not to cry out, though the words I thought were carved into me are gone, and all I knew is dead. I know how you feel. I've felt that. So show me. That I'm not the only one. That you too can return to this world, for revenge..."

silence you fucker , you kill little kids , even shoot them at will because you are not human at all, just golem , look like one

>do they believe in the WE WUZ meme that modern pallys have any connection to ancient philistines

kikes say that to hate greeks extra , it's pretty hard to be a hasbara and fuck up your storyline, isnt it ?

i don't think we care about greeks at all, dude. you sound unhinged

You just jelly your economy is in shambles and muzzies beat the crap out of you and took half of cyprus

you went on birthright and all you have to talk about is the other people?

you sound like a double liar

the finacial system is in shambles , I'm doing pretty well and all my neighbours too in my affluent residential suburbe, kike

you just jelly you're not a Greek , end of story

>Saffa-born American Jew

Can you explain this?