Tax on canadian lumber - part 2

Yo wtf are you doing burgers?

northislandgazette.com/business/u-s-adds-another-border-tax-to-b-c-lumber/

Other urls found in this thread:

ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/canada
opentextbc.ca/geography/chapter/7-5-forest-tree-tenures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Raking.

We told you the shit posting needed to stop.

You guys think a trade war is coming?

Full house get

I'm feeling a trade defeat coming.

You know "America first" meant the United States of America, right? We didn't mean the shit continental countries like Honduras, Canada, and Mexico.

this

Canada hasn't paid it's fair share in a while. It's time.

you can blame your PMs socks

>canada has no gold
>canadian oil is worthless
>canada's biggest lumber customer has told them to fuck off

bright future ahead for you guys

Why is Trump picking on easy target and not on China or Mexico, could he be to much of a pussy?

>he thought it was North America First

this is payback for not keeping your liberal shitholes in check

Trump is a kike puppet and need to bully weak countries to satisfy his retarded base.

Because picking on Canada is like locking your retarded half brother in the shed until he eats his own shit. It isn't hard, but all your friends think it's funny

>implying hurting Canadian businesses doesn't directly impact the Chinese.

Two birds with one stone, Chang.

>not paid our fair share
>The U.S. goods and services trade surplus with Canada was $12.5 billion in 2016.

ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/canada

We're kick-starting your housing/economic collapse so we can blame you and the chinks for the global depression that is coming around August-September.

We're dealing with China now. Fuck the US

Why do you think the US owes you anything? Maybe some sovereignty would be good for us. Have you ever been a free independent nation in your entire history? Being Britain or the US's toady sidekick doesn't count.

Fuck you leaf

>we're dealing with China now

How's that working out for you now? Enjoying your multimillion dollar shacks?

Nigga of course you're dealing with China. You need a place to rent from Mr. Wong, don't you leaf?

lmao, you morons think you will win.

You will lose. Canada has defeated America in court on this issue time and time again. The end result will be that America will have to pay billions in damages to Canada, and Canadian timber producers.

In all fairness, the US has a lot of lumber too so they should be encouraging their own industry. We have based our entire economy around being the world's natural resource whore, we fucked up.

>in court
Under what authority? Who's gonna fight it? Your PM is too busy dancing around pride parades in a burka.

Typical Americans too dumb to realise they can't build houses unless they have our lumber

> Have you ever been a free independent nation in your entire history?
Been for 150 years now. How about you? Being a puppet to the kikes is not independence.

What is the WTO and NAFTA

this

>elect trump lol see what we care!

Horrible deals. We're gonna renegotiate em. The time of taking advantage of us is over. Big league.

Next we're going to tariff the shit out of your maple syrup. Pay your fair share.

>Yo wtf are you doing burgers?
We kept warning you about the day of the take.
It's here, faggot.
Get raked.

You do realize they export it right? China is salavating at this

>give an industry state subsidies to make it competitive
>think the WTO will be on your side
day of the rake

Yeah because we don't have enough trees here. The whole country is like Manhattan.

You aren't going to renegotiate shit.Trump has bowed down to globalists and will do fuck all. You elected a cheat. He doesn't give a shit about America any more, his entire staff is filled with globalist shills.

NAFTA will be expanded, not renegotiated.

TISA will be signed.

The wall will not be built.

Immigration will be expanded not reduced.

You are fucked, Trump will not change the trajectory America is on.

Time to pay your

FAIR SHARE
A
I
R

S
H
A
R
E

I'm not sure that entangling themselves with China even further is the solution. China is the reason their country is about to go into a depression as it is.

>literally the fifth time we'll take you to court and win
haven't learned your lesson yet? prepared to get leafed

Kek
You bitches sound salty as fuuuuuuuuuck

>NAFTA will be expanded, not renegotiated.
>TISA will be signed.
>The wall will not be built.
>Immigration will be expanded not reduced.
Maybe, but you still gonna pay tariffs on your cuckwood, Ethan.

Pay softwood debnts.

The "subsidy" was found to be less than 1% which the WTO allows for. They have sided with us and will side with us again.

you'll be first in the trashbag

He just cracks me up. I feel bad for canada but I also laugh.

bend the knee

You sound like a bigot.

I am glad. We are being taxed to death by our government, Trump is taxing the Canadian Government to death.

I think you know.

My good friend is a logger so I'm glad cause it's gonna help him.

We should stop sending them oil and electricity, and sink their boats near Alaska.

Fuck off leaf. Eat our taxes bitches

Pop quiz:
1) Who is Canada's official head of state?

2) Who appoints Canadian Supreme Court justices?

>a leaf lying about their government giving their logging industry free reign of their public lands
you're going in the same trashbag as the other leaf

Does this mean that the are going to give china all their wood like they gave china everything else?

Making Trudeau look like the incompetent fuck he is so that you all will impeach him.

who would have thought that to succesfully remove leaves, all we woudl need to do is stop their trees

This could be true and I still don't hate it. Canadians know they're the weakest country LOL

>if you're everyone's bitch, you're nobodies bitch
leaf education

Burgered

>trade war
>war
In the same way that a professional boxer punching a toddler is a "war", then sure.

Meh I guess americans won't need lumber since they'll be living in mudhut soon

>We are building the Wall
>And Canada's gonna pay for it

Congress didn't pass anything about tariffs, though

This is what Trudeau gets for fucking Ivanka's brains out. Trump is just jealous.

>piss off your largest trading partner
>they stop trading with you
>economy implodes

ameridumbs

youll be living in bamboo, chang

What are you gonna do? Sick your Muslims on us?

You are such a pussy

>trade war
>m-m-maple syrup

He cucked out on China and Mexico pretty hard didn't he

that's bullshit, they have to pay to harvest trees. Do a little fucking research instead of spewing bullshit.

>yfw we use Georgian oak and cascadian redwood lumber specifically to rub it in Canada's face

I doubt there is a single important country in the world that Canada has a trade surplus over

We don't need shit from you people. And your leader... the mind is weak.

so what do the ledger's look like? when one of the logger's gets fucked in the ass for permission to take some trees off of public land do both him and the government bureaucrat list the transaction as an expense?

>He doesn't think the US could go full autarky if needed

great argument

Shouldn't you burgers be doing something to me and my new best friends Germany and China? Still no wall over here, you know.
You're hurting the only country that isn't sick of your shit.

It is an expense for the private company, but not for the public as it is all replanted.

opentextbc.ca/geography/chapter/7-5-forest-tree-tenures/

Here's a brief article on the topic.

Need more border tax on Canada. I prefer my lumber to love freedom of speech.

Soon.

My sides. Underrated as fuck

lol this

meanwhile the trump family is doing all their manufacturing in mexico and china

lying hypocrite globalists

You literally couldn't, Cletus.

thats a big hockey puck

Canadian lumber is soft and full of diseases, just like your faggot leader Trudeau.

>trade war
War implies there will be a conflict. It will be us putting your commie faggot muslim loving cum nigger in a Wall of Jerico and your entire country's economy collapsing in under a week.

Leafs are worse than Australia when it comes to global warming hysteria

Leafs cut down fucktons of trees (the antidote to their hysteria) and sell them cheaper than Cambodian hookers.

It's time somebody taxed some sense into leaf land.

>The time of taking advantage of us is over. Big league.
You wot. USA has always taken advantage of Canadian resources since the fucking booming 20s and before.
Get your head out of your ass, I hope we tariff you fuckers to death! Maybe then our people can unite against USA funded globalist bullshit

BUY AMERICAN
HIRE AMERICAN

He's a bully leafbro, he's just doing what he does.

Have you ever seen a bully that attacks the 6 foot 6 basketball player?

If you had any clue you'd know it's the US grossly subsidizing their lumber and STILL being outcompeted by Canadian lumber.

You didn't cut yours down sustainably, and you have little old growth you can actually harvest. It's not Canada's fault that we have a superior product that everyone wants to buy.

LOL

Didn't Justin just invest 600 million Canadian dollars into the Canadian lumber industry? I distinctly remember it being a sterling example of how you can be part of the Paris climate agreement and not give a shit about the environment.

Canada is the basically the next Haiti as they deforest their entire country for pennies.

you're right, they probably both list it as income.
The regulatory structure is irrelevant, the entire reason this is an issue is because canada practically gives logging rights away for free and the US does not permit it on public land.

No Canada does not give it away for free. r

But you've already made up your mind so I'm not even going to continue and argue with you since there's no point.

>the anti-dumping rate is 7.72 per cent on Canfor, 7.53 per cent on Tolko, 6.76 per cent on West Fraser, 4.59 per cent on Quebec-based Resolute and 6.87 for all others

Literally nothing for USA but kills the leaf