What's the truth?

Post the truth ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtu.be/pmU2ltTdNWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

red is the best starburst

Truth is that Trump is cucking Kushner by fucking Ivanka every night. And, Kushner likes it.

Jesus Christ is the only Truth.

Jews committed the Armenian genocide

truth in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

Jesus the jew nigger christ?

Jews did 9/11

always buy a car on a wednesday

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

FPBP

Half the population are below average.
Most of these are niggers and spics.

The darker skin the lower the IQ overall.

Little girls are the only attractive females
He hasn't touched her since she grew up to be a filthy whore.

Physical existence is suffering. Not even the wealthiest person on this planet can escape from it.

Truth is truth, no matter how ugly.

niggers are black

Secret Babylon has basically already been revealed. More and more people will start waking up to reality while resources grow more scarce and population in poor areas increases. All welfare states will eventually collapse and those who prepared might survive it but many will be killed or starve or die from other causes. Globalization will fail spectacularly and race wars will be inevitable when the police can no longer contain hordes of blacks, muslims, etc, all over the western world.

yellow starburst is clearly superior than red.

White isn't a race.

get the hell of my board you plebians. pink is the true patrician choice.

Hitler is alive on a planet in the Aldebaran system.

God isn't real.

Lol nah
gas

Your truest identity is awareness itself. None of your beliefs, opinions and thoughts about yourself and the world are true, no matter how true they feel to you.

traps are gay

History is mostly lies.

Those who know to drink the sacred sour simian semen save several cents on car insurance every three (Three [three]) months. 'cept those who build bitter barn buildings by bringing broader borrowed business binges blithely beckoned. Take a tab and traverse transcendent treasure troves.

Space is a lie.

Op is fag

>red
1/10

Everything is transient, there is no cosmic purpose for us

La santa muerte isn't real.

I bet you're fun at parties.

Politics is idle, mental sharpening of the minds
> All of us feel unchallenged by the world we live in... We strive and deserve more.

That poem bothered me, because Ramses II still has a tremendously famous legacy.

What sees awareness

Delete that please, it's an order.

Jews as a group do have a fucking lot to answer for

WHAT THE FUCK??

>Called the Jews out on their barbaric practices, saying their practices are immoral and are no longer God's chosen people
>Hunted and killed by jews
>Jews tried to exterminate every piece of his existence post death
>BUT HE WAS A JEW
Try gassing yourself

Beauty, Grace and Strength.

God is real

Why is the handwriting decent, yet it looks like a 7 year old with Parkinson's timestamped it?

newfag fed realizes he forgot the timestap and wrote it while holding the paper on a non flat surface possibly his hand or the air or the suit itself

dude you beat me to it, he needs to work on those 6s

kys

Well at least you have come to terms with your homosexuality.

People generally don't discuss existentialism at parties

Please stop mainstreaming those images.

/Regards

/thread. G'nite boys

no

arrest podesta and ill stop

I never heard Jesus lecture on mathematics

>he doesn't know what technology will bring

Yes

Obviously you've never been to a solid piss up with the boys

that was easy, will you arrest the clintons too?

You always post the same picture

This is the truth.

It'd be cool if I could read what that said

Because I miss the guy who sent these pics, he was great. I think he might have killed himself, he suddenly stopped emailing a long while back.
I hope you just had a change of heart epiphany cum altar guy.

this is the funniest image in this thread

killed himself? he got murdered

White women are the ultimate prize.

Philippians 2
10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

1 Peter 1
19But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

What does it meme?

youtu.be/pmU2ltTdNWw

You're just bullshitting. Prove it.
Go back to

nigger detected

hope you shared those cursive trayvon prayers

the earth is a cube

Sup Forums is satire

shit, you know what I just realized? aliens look like how humans might look if their bodies atrophied in space over long periods of time; ie, larger heads from congestion and bloating, diminished muscle mass and bone density, overall frailty, etc. imagine what a human baby would look like growing up without the effects of gravity upon its body. a lot like an "alien"?

Justice is simply violence you agree with.

Christ is Lord.

both of those creatures are from earth (heart)

Op is a faggot

jews are niggers

i stand by your side, my patrician brother

let us laugh at these plebians who know not the infinite mercy of the pink star burst

but some actions are objectively good

Y tho

he's right tho

Abraham was told by God that child sacrifice was not acceptable. Unfortunately some people did not listen.

Truth is Jesus told his listeners who he preached to, that he would return BEFORE his listeners generation passed away. Well didn't happen, did it? If this is to be untrue, why even consider believing the rest?

Matthew 24:29-34 --> signs for the second coming
Mark 13:29-33 / Luke 21:31-34-->answer to the question when these things will occur

For anyone interested

The Jews will fall. Their time is running out.

The truth is that only unevolved people want to have children.

Does anyone else think it's absolutely incredible that people in the ancient world carved these amazing veils out of stone. I don't think anyone can do that now. Like holy shit guys just look at that

There is no jewish conspiracy

Multi-culturalism has been a net benefit for society. The only people it's hurt are talentless white people.

goodnight boys.

Collectively, we are the reason why there are problems in the world. We want speculative entertainment rather than news.

Wow kys pleb

If gay men are bad or are threats to men why not just take the cheap vagina they give you anyways? If they all became straight you'd get even less puss so why does everything whine about it? Also your female statue figures are covered for reasons. You want to go down the white picket route that's fine but it doesn't make anybody a better Christian. But this is all too ancient of ways to think, it seems. I don't care in the end because I know even what is the 144,000.
People talk about September 23 but they don't connect anything. I talk like this because people asked or started it and I always like to help people

The truth is that the jews who really control everything are the ones spreading imformation about the jewish conspiracy known to Sup Forums. If they continue to mislead the only people enlightened enough to ask questions then they have nothing to fear from anyone. The only way to fight the real jews is to support Isreal's every move as to beat them at 6,000,000D chess.

Think about it: Why would the ultra-elite bankers of the world leave enough hints for frog fuckers on a cambodian ear massaging forum to discover their hundred year old conspiracy. In reality the jews fabricated the gentile race many millenia ago in order to strengthen their rule over their own people. Every single authority figure of any kind throughout all of history has been jewish. Even Hitler was a jew. The holocaust was just Hitler squabbling with Henry Ford over how to best maximise profits and proceeding to murder many of Ford's supporters in their community. The only way to truly win is for us all to commit mass suicide and finally join our waifus in the afterlife.

At first your post was ok but then you went full retarded

9/11 was an inside job