CNN: "We aren't Fake News" (They Are)

money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/media/cnn-announcement-retracted-article/index.html

Not gonna lie, former CNN viewer here. It's fucking hilarious watching CNN crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let these guys publish Fake News.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ViRee
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off. The story is true. It just wasn't fact checked properly

I hope every CNN anchor gets hanged in the street. Left and right I hope we can agree neoliberals need the bullet. Disgusting self serving corporate liars.

What's the point of the media being honest when the leader of your country is proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be a liar and a bigot.

>dog fellatio intensifies
>neoliberals need the bullet
Agreed

Those parenthesis are hilarious. Saw CNN do that a few times

Whats the point of posting on pol when you're a fucking leaf?

Not gonna lie, former leaf here. It's fucking hilarious watching Canada crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let our enemies die.

Not gonna lie, former ice cream aficionado here. It's hilarious watching trump eat ice cream and brain freeze. But seriously, we cannot let him have his two scoops.

The leafs are out in force tonight

stop giving them clicks you fuck! where is archive bot when you need him?

>One anonymous source.
Everyone knew it was bullshit in the first thread it got posted on Sup Forums. Tricked even less people than the average x-berg article.

Man, I'm stuck shitposting here and journalists are paid to do it on live TV (this sucks).

Digits man...

The leaf is trying to delay Day of the Rake

When everyone is bigot, no one is bigot

I Usually don't hate things, but when I do I hate CNN.

>just because we post news articles that are fake doesn't mean we're fake news

This is where anderson cooper grew up.

SOON

Underrated post

Considering how cnn has been totally happy to run with MULTIPLE stories that proved to be totally false i actually can't believe they retracted this one.

We have the best fucking leafs, don't we folks?

I had to do a Political Photoshop project for school based on a news article. I decided to use CNN because they were liberal cucks or they wouldn't accept it.

>

Liberalism is my least favorite religion.

VERY FAKE NEWS

DRUMPF IS FINISHED
Quick turn on CNN right now

>It was true, the facts were just wrong.

I'll take the loss this time Canada, go kill yourself.

My guess is Trump's or Sessions's lawyer threatened a lawsuit.

>post inflammatory fake news on most popular section of their site
>post the retraction on a dead section no one reads

Looks like CNN to me

This reflects positively on CNN. Their standards weren't meant, the story was taken down, and the people involved were forced to resign.

checked and keked

It's hilarious every time one of these "news sites" makes an article just to say he's wrong about something. Shows how obsessive they are with everything he does. (omg he's not)

It's not really news.

So if I put a kike in an oven and gas it then that's not murder?

Tfw Obama had more to do with Russia than Trump and CNN is 100% silent on the matter.

Lichtblau was born to a Jewish family[1] in Syracuse, New York, and graduated from Cornell University in 1987 with majors in government and English. After college, Lichtblau did stints on the Los Angeles Times investigative team in Los Angeles and covered various law enforcement beats. He worked at the Times for 15 years, covering the Justice Department in their Washington bureau between 1999 and 2000. He joined The New York Times in September 2002 as a correspondent covering the Justice Department. Lichtblau was an editor for CNN until June 2017, when he resigned following the retraction of a report regarding alleged contact between the presidential transition of Donald Trump and a Russian state-owned bank.[2]

Lichtblau, who is Jewish, lives with his wife in the Washington D.C. area with their four children.[3][1]

>Lichtblau, who is Jewish

archive.is/ViRee

I'm not saying the story isn't fake, I'm merely suggesting it is based off of true facts that actually happened.

I'm not saying the story isn't real, I'm just saying it's based off anonymous sources that will mysteriously disappear when called out on it.

Bump