twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

instead we dabbed on em lmao

Gas that creature.

>with open arms
How dare she! No visa, no merica.

>that giant kitchen with fresh fruits on the counter
GET
FUCKED

We did, then some jackasses decided to fly a plane into some skyscrapers and another into the pentagon. It's been all downhill since.

In what way? How exactly? Proof is needed here...

Good

Communicate like you have some common sense, nigger.

canada will take you

Go back to Germany kek

dis your fault, goy

based cam

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

WE ARE
F U L L
U
L
L

I noticed people are becoming openly racist. IS the global meme not working anymore?

yeah really

>beautiful home
>not being beheaded by countrymen
>speaking without husband/family member present
>plentiful food

Damn you America!

man i feel bad why did i vote fofr that sexistracistxenophobicislamophobic prick

Lol this bitch lives in a better home than me. Get fucked

Sandniggers BTFO!

Then she's an idiot for thinking that.

Defend this racism and bigotry, Sup Forums

Nobody fucking wants you,stay in your hellholes

wtf i love trump now

They thought wrong

Why would they think that? They're savages that have killed thousands of Americans and plunged Europe into chaos.

>we thought you would just let us stay here and benefit from white culture without adapting to it
To be fair the left gave you a chance

muslim isn't a race
they can fuck off back to wherever they came from, we don't need their shit here

You thought wrong Aabidah.

We've all been wrong about things at some point in our lives.

HOORAY FOR SALAFISTS.
youtu.be/3tMcosaQrzc

well you thought wrong

>open arms
Sorry, but the US is a patriarchy (male) and contact between men and women outside of marriage is forbidden by your shitty culture.

>This is my fault
Big if true

The media still doesn't understand these stories give Trump supporters rock hard boners. We fucking hate Muslims, and rightly so.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"We thought you would live peacefully among us"

Gee I wonder why
youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZSII3qADI

what is that thing? a tranny muslim?

You're welcome

wtf I love trump

Reminder the dab curse is real.

>We thought...
You thought WRONG!

That's Xqueen of the progressive stack right there, shitlord. Show xer some repek, put some repek on that name cis male. You wouldn't want me to call the diversity police huh

yeah but Paul pogba

Who said that?

>Travel Visa: Denied.
Thank you, don't ever try to come here again.

>Paul pogba
Figuratively whom?

god bless america the last white nation on the planet

Fact is she came to the UK first, looked around and said fuck no, then got a mansion in the US, and a platform to complain.

That's some hardcore muslamic hustle right thurr.

One hideous human. Can't it cover it's full face? Fucking haram man.

Bitch is flat out lying. Muslims around the world know full well America looks at them with suspicion, and rightly fucking so.

what will the diversity police do to me

let's find out

trannies are mentally ill

i'd rather extremists blow up other citizens in other countries than the country that i run, primarily because i have a better chance of defending people within my own borders

How's it possible to ban sub-human filth? Dirty, dirty little sand niggers.

Most expensive footballer in learning world
>Checks flag
Hol' up, let me put this so y'all understand. Rich man kick round thing with foot. Get paid millions. Everyone cheer for rich man.

Trudeau, is that you?

>AMERICA ISN'T GREAT ITS RACIST SEXIST BIGOTED HOMOPHOBIC REEEEE
>...please..I thought you would welcome us in with open arms because america is great

lel, eat shit leftists

I believe in the golden rule. I don't want immigrants from countries where i, as an American, would be discriminated against

this lady reveres a man, mo, who murdered and raped people... have they no shame? They know why we don't trust them.

Getting outscored by fucking gary cahill and marcos alonso

keked

>It's not another fake set up like last time

Nuh uh, oh no you didn't.

Tranny's only kill themselves 18 times more frequently than the rest of the population because society is transphobic. We need to be better. We need to do more. When's the last time you treated a mentally ill man like a female in a ridiculous game of pretend, ya transphobe

I like when he has his hair dyed. He looks like Denzel Washington in Demolition Man.

You thought wrong bitch

That's not how that works at all.

yeah, also checked

BOOM BOOM BOOM

let me hear you say Allah Ackbar

that is a beautiful gun

Guess we need to build the wall higher

The higher the better?

What is wrong with you guys? This is terrible. Muslims are peaceful people. Since when has a muslim ever committed a terror attack on the USA?

Highest number of assists in the premier league IF those chances had been put away. He's done his job. Harry Kane to united, my dick is hard desu

>Muslim communities troubled by increased difficulty in waging Jihad on the Kuffar

it is tho

I have no idea who those people are.

Can't watch demolition man without wanking bro

nah trudeau wants to help everyone and not make tough decisions because he's naive

>AMERICA IS A SHIT RACIST BIGOTED NATION
>america: fuck off we're full.
>wtf america why r u so mean?
Fucking sandnigger pieces of filth

FPBP

I hope this is sarcasm...
Also, 9/11, Grande Mass bomb, most terror in U.S.

That womans whiter than most Americans. Look at her skin, its pink.

Seriously...fuck off...You don't have a right to other peoples countries

woooh hold on OP sure we have shit posted and maybe a federal agent was killed and it was labeled a suicide because i mentioned debie shultz's name and the DNC wanted that shit covered up and a agent named mark fled the country so he looked guilty of something so they shot that nigger dead so he couldnt answer questions...

but i dont know that bitch in your pic. this isnt on me. this isnt like that time i burned down canada at all. this isnt my fault

same here, first noticed it last year after the Ferguson chimp-out. I think white people are just exhausted from the bullshit and are growing sarcastic and cynical toward the globalist agenda. it's a good start

Who do they think they are, Jews?

Premier league players

Why she thought so?

LOL daniel levy is a massive cunt to do business with. I am still mad about modric.

Over played their hand, expect them to huff and bluff but the normies ain't buying it anymore.

According to Dan Rather cute blond white chicks posting pictures with MAGA hats is a conspiracy paid for by the Trump team.

>2017 muslim ban
>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT starts playing

FYI: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Middle_East reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4904839/ pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e6ab/332e9e0a26e3b7bf471c14fcafafd72b3585.pdf link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01082310

Luka Modric and Gareth Bale, two Galactico's. Two world class players that can lead a team to champions league glory. Levy is a prick, unlucky to have him as chairman wouldn't be surprised if they throw ponchetino under the bus after next season's customary bottling.

Damn formatting
FYI:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage#Middle_East
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4904839/
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e6ab/332e9e0a26e3b7bf471c14fcafafd72b3585.pdf
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01082310