Why don't you like black girls?

Why don't you like black girls?

just not my thing.
I don't find them to be "wife material" for me.

Niggers are a beast of he field according to the bible, not liking a female nigger is like worrying about why someone doesn't like a sheep. It's a wild beast who cares

that bitch is a high-yellow. post some actual hot black chicks, you fuckin fag, and then maybe we'll talk about it.

Physical features
>Dark skin
>Course hair
>Broad noses and thick lips (at least among American blacks descended from west Africa)

Because 99% of them look like

They Stink. They're stupid. They're LOUD. They have no manners. They're niggers.

Most of them are fat and look like baboons. They're also likely to be uneducated and speak in a retarded accent.

If they clear those hurdles they're almost all infected with the liberal mind virus. I would rather try to smoke a pack of newports with my dick than waste my time looking for an acceptable nigfu.

They produce nigs.

Dark skin, ugly, 90% are uneducated sheboons.

I actually prefer brown girls over white or Asian girls. The brown ones are more exotic. I like the darker Asian girls but most of them are breddy light and thats no good.

I do. I feel like a lot of the people here would too if they realized the average girls of any race aren't attractive.

Bruh...muh dik

>tfw the darkest girl has the most attractive features

snoop doggs cousin is an ugly cunt

t. alexa mark

Brown is better. My Aryan seed will impregnate my brown girl friend very soon and we will have beautiful children.

Most young brown girls are a 10/10 for me, while most young white girls are like 7/10. I can't get enough dark QTs.

>we will have beautiful children.
"no"

The darker the skin the more animal like

Oh fuck

My heart

Proofs?

your child

i dont like their hair or their facial features. mixed girls are great though

He's not even doing it right.

>t. Delusional pussy-whipped nu-male.

what the fuck are you talking about, retard? i STRONGLY prefer black women. get the fuck out, shitter.

Compare this animal to niggers, they're exactly the same

Oh but I do

fucking hell your taste is shit m8