I'm torn

>MORE SCOOPS CMON

Hahah no, but sure was funny. White trash nigger lover

Yes
Bump

>that freaky craig titus look
>legs like tom plats bro
>sickening piss

Tats, Punisher Skull, those glasses, earrings, roids... I'm gonna go with n--- WAIT IS THAT A TARAN TATICAL LOWER?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R39rONHEBVc

Pic related Rich's face when he's around nigger lovers

I bet his shits smell the worst

The responses to that video are very, very encouraging.

4 scoops x 2-3 times a day, you tell me OP

Hello, fellow pisstrooper. Have we received any new Order 66 commands from Lord Genova?

No.
He's an attention whore and will die at the age of 45.

does he think people don't know he juices?

lol i stopped following him after he got catfished and recorded himself spanking the monkey. i can only watch a train wreck for so long.

he's a joke to anyone that lifts.

TWO OPTICS C'MON
GOTTA GET GROUPINGS

The way Rich handled the whole situation worked out pretty well for him.

He basically said "Yeah, I was really pissed off and I said some things. I didn't even really remember it, it was supposed to be a private conversation, and like I said I was mad as hell. Sorry guys." and he's suffered almost zero fallout. Uploaded some new videos that week and just kept on rolling.

Contrast that with people who self-flagellate and apologize over and over and just end up kissing ass and getting taken advantage of. The moral of the story is simple: be a man, say you're sorry if you are, and just move on. Don't kiss ass. Don't apologize incessantly. Don't look for approval. Be a man and stay proud of yourself.

this

He videotaped himself wanking it? And true, he just got annoying after a while. I will admit that I do watch the Delray Misfits once in a while though.

GOTTA GET BIG C'MON!

I love it. I was just thinking about how I'd handle it. I'd probably skip the apology, and just say I was pissed off because I got hurt - and I was saying whatever I thought would hurt her feelings as much as she hurt mine. It was 10 years ago, and I'm over it.

Delet this

>GODAMMIT

>EAT BIG
>GET BIG

that guys bicep is bigger than my waste

roids are serious business, senpai

it sik it piss it revoltin it insultin it yo boy rik flarin wooo

Yeah, there's no denying it. He's fucking huge. I don't think he's got a very aesthetic physique though. He looks more like he's just trying to reach some beyond-human beast status with no consideration for looking good. And that's fine, it's just that the whole process has left him looking like a sort of lumpy, leathery mess.

A freakishly strong, massively muscular, leathery mess. Also, does anyone else get a plastic surgery vibe from his face?

TWO (2) 8 (Eight) HOUR ARM SESSIONS EVERYDAY CMONNN

Of course, its not all real muscle, he uses snythol, which is an oil that fills up the muscle.

Quick rundown on this literally Whocules?

Exodus 22:19

>He's fucking huge. I don't think he's got a very aesthetic physique though.

That's because half the lumps on him are oil injections.

It's people like him where you can see it's not about health or performance anymore, it's just a sickness. It's never enough. It's like watching anorexic girls.

Does he really? Shit, I had no idea. I'm used to seeing synthol in those absurd looking guys that look like they stuffed water balloons into their pecs. I guess it's hard to tell when the person genuinely exercises a lot and has decent muscle mass.

I've heard that he's pretty honest about roids and such. Does he openly admit to using synthol too, or is that not something he cops to?

couldn't put the http:// at the front? need to copy and paste that now, you fucking baboon

youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38

CMOOOOON!!! LEAVE.HUMANITY.NOW!

Looks like a squeezed penis.

is he even, A guy?

I agree. I think most bodybuilders in the 'top tier' today have abandoned aesthetics and have turned themselves into veiny, bronzed freaks of nature.

I look back at Arnold's era, and think that's basically the last genuinely aesthetic time in bodybuilding. It got truly crazy after that. I think I remember seeing a Ronnie Coleman poster as a kid, and going "yuck". Whereas looking at Arnold was inspiring. Not to knock Coleman, or any of these guys who've worked their asses off to get that big. It's just not what I consider a good look, and it's passed a threshold of healthiness.

Prior to the 80s, or maybe late 80s, it seemed like they retained that very trim belly look. Like, they looked like someone vacuumed up their guts and tossed them out - which is a great look. Thin around the midsection = V cut, broad looking shoulders, and pronounced lats. They looked like Gazelles at their core, and like Gorillas at the chest-up. Much more 'athletic' looking. Not bogged down by overgrown muscles.

>:^)
no

I need to sort out a workout and diet I wanna get big 4 SCOOPS

you faggot
fucking hang your motherfucking self from a goddamn fuckin rope and fuckin hang your motherfuckin ass. i'm disgusted as fuck

Dude looks like a fucking clown. To top it off, he's ugly as fuck.

1000 scoops of /ourguy/

see

SCOOPED.com

hi Rich

>4 scoops
>Not 8
Are you even trying to leave humanity behind?

8 SCOOPS 3 TIMES AN HOUR 18 TIMES A DAY 7 TIMES A WEEK
CMON

FUCKIN GODDAMN, RIGHT BABE?

No I am not even on the basics.

>I'm a faggot who idolizes non-natty mongoloids because I'm ugly as fuck and have a tiny cock and no woman would ever touch me if I wasn't on gear

Kill yourself dawg. For real.

yup, good trigger discipline.

he's said he used synthol, collagen injections etc

rich piana is the new face (and body) of the alt-right

Dry and shredded contest condition it piss