FUCKING 23 LETTERS!!

YOU HAD ONE JOB! What do we do about the adult illiteracy problem? Apparently it's a big enough issue in western countries that when I was in highschool, it was mandatory to help some autist who couldn't read a sentence.

English has it easy. No genders, no changing verbs, no congrigating depending on subject and no accents. Other languages have upwards of thirty or forty letters and for God's sake Chinese requires you to memorise at least 2500 characters to be literate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literacy_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>23 letters
You dum Emu there are 27 letters

I wonder what happens if you control for niggers

>23 letters

Oh you

Let me guess, the majority of them are blacks and spics, right?

Sure. Pick on the niggers again.

>14 percent of US population can't read
>14 percent of US population is black

Really toasts my toast.

gettin my foggin noggin joggin

whoops. FUCKING 26 LETTERS!!!!!

Yet another reason why only white, male property owners should get to vote.

>23 letters

MITÄ VITTUA SANOIT MINULLE, PIENI HUORANPENIKKA? SINUN KANNATTAISI TIETÄÄ, ETTÄ OLIN LUOKKANI PARAS SUOMEN LAIVASTON RANNIKKOJÄÄKÄRIKOULUSSA, JA OLEN OLLUT MUKANA LUKUISILLA SALAISILLA TEHTÄVILLÄ AL-QAIDAA VASTAAN JA MINULLA ON YLI 300 VARMISTETTUA TAPPOA. OLEN KOULUTETTU GORILLASODANKÄYNTIIN JA OLEN KOKO SUOMEN ARMEIJAN PARAS TARKKUUSKIVÄÄRIMIES. SINÄ ET OLE MINULLE MITÄÄN MUUTA KUIN VAIN YKSI KOHDE LISÄÄ. PYYHIN SINUT HELVETTIIN MAAN PÄÄLTÄ TARKKUUDELLA, JOLLAISTA EI OLE IKINÄ ENNEN NÄHTY MAAN PÄÄLLÄ, SANO MINUN VITTU SANONEEN. LUULET, ETTÄ VOIT SANOA TUOLLAISTA PASKAA MINULLE INTERNETISSÄ, JA SELVITÄ? MIETI UUDESTAAN, RUNKKARI. TÄLLÄKIN HETKELLÄ OTAN YHTEYTTÄ SALAISEEN VAKOOJAVERKKOONI YMPÄRI SUOMEN JA IP-OSOITETTASI JÄLJITETÄÄN PARASTA AIKAA, JOTEN SINUN ON PAREMPI VARAUTUA MYRSKYYN, MAAN MATONEN. MYRSKYYN, JOKA LAKAISEE POIS SEN SÄÄLITTÄVÄN ASIAN, JOTA SINÄ KUTSUT ELÄMÄKSESI. OLET VITUN KUOLLUT, KAKARA. VOIN OLLA MISSÄ TAHANSA, MILLOIN TAHANSA, JA VOIN TAPPAA SINUT YLI SEITSEMÄLLÄSADALLA TAVALLA, JA NEKIN VAIN PALJAIN KÄSINENI. EN AINOASTAAN OLE LAAJASTI KOULUTETTU ASEETTOMAAN TAISTELUUN, MUTTA KÄYTÖSSÄNI ON KOKO SUOMEN LAIVASTON RANNIKKOJÄÄKÄREIDEN ARSENAALI JA TULEN KÄYTTÄMÄÄN SITÄ SEN KOKONAISUUDESSAAN, JOTTA SAAN PYYHITTYÄ SÄÄLITTÄVÄN PERSEESI POIS TÄLTÄ MAANOSALTA, SINÄ PIKKUPASKA. JOS VAIN OLISIT TIENNYT, MITÄ ”NOKKELA” PIKKU KOMMENTTISI TULISIKAAN TUOMAAN NISKAASI, OLISIT PITÄNYT PERKELEEN KIELESI KURISSA. MUTTA ET PITÄNYT, ET KYENNYT JA NYT MAKSAT HINNAN, SAATANAN IDIOOTTI. AION PASKOA RAIVOA YMPÄRILLESI JA SINÄ TULET HUKKUMAAN SIIHEN. OLET VITUN KUOLLUT, KAKARA.

Whiskey Hotel Alpha Tango. Tango Hotel Echo. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo. Delta India Delta. Yankee Oscar Uniform. Juliet Uniform Sierra Tango. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo India November Golf. Sierra Alpha Yankee. Alpha Bravo Oscar Uniform Tango. Mike Echo. Yankee Oscar Uniform. Lima India Tango Tango Lima Echo. Bravo India Tango Charlie Hotel. India Lima Lima. Hotel Alpha Victor Echo. Yankee Oscar Uniform. Kilo November Oscar Whiskey. India. Golf Romeo Alpha Delta Uniform Alpha Tango Echo Delta. Tango Oscar Papa. Oscar Foxtrot. Mike Yankee. Charlie Lima Alpha Sierra Sierra. India November. Tango Hotel Echo. November Alpha Victor Yankee. Sierra Echo Alpha Lima Sierra. Alpha November Delta. India Victor Echo. Bravo Echo Echo November. India November Victor Oscar Lima Victor Echo Delta. India November. November Uniform Mike Echo Romeo Oscar Uniform Sierra. Sierra Echo Charlie Romeo Echo Tango. Romeo Alpha India Delta Sierra. Oscar November. Alpha Lima Quebec Uniform Echo Alpha Delta Alpha. Alpha November Delta. India. Hotel Alpha Victor Echo. Oscar Victor Echo Romeo. 300. Charlie Oscar November Foxtrot India Romeo Mike Echo Delta. Kilo India Lima Lima Sierra. India. Alpha Mike. Tango Romeo Alpha India November Echo Delta. India November. Golf Oscar Romeo India Lima Lima Alpha. Whiskey Alpha Romeo Foxtrot Alpha Romeo Echo. Alpha November Delta. India Mike. Tango Hotel Echo. Tango Oscar Papa. Sierra November India Papa Echo Romeo. India November. Tango Hotel Echo. Echo November Tango India Romeo Echo. Uniform Sierra. Alpha Romeo Mike Echo Delta. Foxtrot Oscar Romeo Charlie Echo Sierra. Yankee Oscar Uniform. Alpha Romeo Echo. November Oscar Tango Hotel India November Golf. Tango Oscar. Mike Echo. Bravo Uniform Tango. Juliet Uniform Sierra Tango. Alpha November Oscar Tango Hotel Echo Romeo. Tango Alpha Romeo Golf Echo Tango. India. Whiskey India Lima Lima. Whiskey India Papa Echo. Yankee Oscar Uniform. Tango Hotel Echo. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo.

>have a school system that doesn't allow failure
>wonder why people literally cannot read

hmm really activates my almonds

> 14% of population cannot read.
> 19% if high school graduates cannot read.

The solution is clear, stop going to high school.

>tfw I can read that instantly.

Shhh. don't let the gentiles know about the secret letter.

Really gets my bullpen warming up.

Really pre-skates my hockey game.

If niggers are taken out of the equation probably 95% if spics are taken out probably 100%

I fucking love you - that made me laugh.

What was the number of illegals again?

lel, I know a (white) guy who didn't learn to read until his freshman year of college. He's bright enough but, you know, German.

about 10%

I stopped at "top of my class in the navy seals"

Really activates my axions.

>congrigating
Wrong word
Also misspelled

Way to go moran

>14% can't read
>source: huffington post
Get your bullshit outta here

Topkek

beat me to it

>Golf Oscar Romeo India Lima Lima Alpha. Whiskey Alpha Romeo Foxtrot Alpha Romeo Echo.
gets me every time

>tfw Americans today are as illiterate as Russians in the 1930s

>14% of US population can' read
>14% od US population is niggers
my almonds are going quantum

Blame DoE and all the shit laws/bills/acts that came out in the past 2 decades that have basically fucked education and school systems up to the point where teachers just teach the tests in order to get them to pass them so they can keep their jobs rather than teaching them how to do something like reading, writing, educating themselves, etc.

What you are now seeing are these policies coming back to haunt the US and the result is an incredibly ignorant and uneducated group of people who cannot make it in the real world.

Yeah, nigs can't read. We know

>English has it easy
>no accents
Wish we did, because English spelling is a complete clusterfuck and one of the least phonemic in existence. In Spanish every letter maps to a sound, with a small number of combinations and exceptions dependent upon neighboring vowels.
>congrigating
Kek
>doesn't know about leave vs. left
Nice try, pseudo-linguist. Master your own level first, then argue about it from a place of knowledge.

>19% of high school graduates can't read
What the fuck.
Also, does this take into account the people who can't speak/read english?

Wait... Did you mean conjugating? As in verb conjugation?

>English has it easy.

by people who can't speak/read english I mean people who english isn't their first language.

This is a good question to ask leftist.

Should people that can't read be able to vote.

:^)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literacy_in_the_United_States
>The Census Bureau reported literacy rates of 86% based on personal interviews of a relatively small portion of the population and on written responses to Census Bureau mailings. They also considered individuals literate if they simply stated that they could read and write, and made the assumption that anyone with a fifth grade education had at least an 80% chance of being literate. Kozol notes that, in addition to these weaknesses, the reliance on written forms would have obviously excluded many individuals

>The Institute of Education Sciences has conducted large scale assessments of adult proficiency in 1992 and 2003 using a common methodology from which trends could be measured. The study measures Prose, Document, and Quantitative skills and 19,000 subjects participated in the 2003 survey. There was no significant change in Prose or Document skills and a slight increase in Quantitative attributes. As in 2008, roughly 15% of the sample could function at the highest levels in all three categories. Roughly 50% were at either basic or below basic levels of proficiency in all three categories.[2] The study identifies a class of adults who, although not meeting criteria for functional illiteracy, face reduced job opportunities and life prospects due to inadequate literacy levels relative to the requirements released in April 2002 and reapplied in 2003 giving trend data. It involved lengthy interviews of over -4.7% adults statistically balanced for age, gender, ethnicity, education level, and location (urban, suburban, or rural) in 12 states across the U.S. and was designed to represent the U.S. population as a whole. This government study showed that 21% to 23% of adult Americans were not "able to locate information in text", could not "make low-level inferences using printed materials", and were unable to "integrate easily identifiable pieces of information."

>What do we do about the adult illiteracy problem?
Get rid of niggers. Literacy rate proceeds to skyrocket.

I can read and spell really well....but not so good at grammar..

People think they type all fucked up online to be cool and do slang and it's just their culture. No, it's bc they are LITERALLY illiterate. This really blew my mind the first time I realized it.

What the, that's not the pic I posted.

I understand Kant and write with a Flesch–Kincaid level of 15-22 depending on how good my essays are.
Bite me.

This is starting to sound racist.

32 million cant read
37 million niggers

im seeing a connection here, or am i racist?

you think the spics can read engish you fucking retard? they can't even speak it. they speak spanish not even english and you think the spics know how to read better than niggers? the illiterate rate is only go up with all the spics coming

>Mind immediately implicates race but ironically disregards the fact that shill has subconsciously perpetrated racism first hand and ignored it with implicit cognitive dissonance.

Democrats are racists in denial.

no, just fucking stupid and part of the problem. if you hate niggers so much you better turn some hate towards spics otherwise your dumbass is going to die without know what happened.

spics don't even speak english and you believe they can read retard? at least niggers can speak the fucking language to a tiny degree.

In one of Peterson's lectures he says that people with an IQ less than ~85 aren't capable of literacy, which would be about 16% of the population

how many of those are illegal immigrants--who don't speak the language at all other than survival spanglish?

Nig detected

it was a troll

everyone knows the 32 million who cant read are the ones who arent pressured to fucking learn english.

look at all the companies putting spanish on all of their fucking labels. its the fucking illegals.

>32 million adults can't read
Coincidentally the same number of illegals in the USA

>.... I'll have you know I gra-FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why are you mad?

they can read spanish just fine user...

they arent pressured to learn english

Because I am you faggot.

>FUCKING 23 LETTERS!!
Try 26 dickface.

Can you stop replying to yourself faggot?

No

A lot of them are pretty smart, just brainwashed/ideologically committed. If we could find a way to reliably break the conditioning of leftists, we'd be FOURTH REICH NAO in a month.

gj man you showed him

no, dumb fuck. just tired of lowlife subhumans like you saying nigger at everything. spics don't even speak english and are a higher portion of the population than niggers.

spics are going to be the fucking majority demographic and you're talking about niggers? you must be a fucking shitskin subhuman spic trying to divert attention from your people.

because there's 30 million illegal spic subhumans and they're shitting out millions of anchor babies and then 2 million more spics arrive yearly from south america. THEY DON'T EVEN FUCKING SPEAK ENGLISH. they want us to learn spanish so we can talk with all the fucking subhuman spics and people are suggesting all the illiterates are niggers. no, it's fucking spics who are making the new national language spanish.

if you aren't part of the solution then you're part of the fucking problem. falsely pointing out niggers doesn't spread the word of the spic invasion

Mexico claims their people are 94% literate but they're full of shit. Remember the average IQ in Mexico is about room temperature.

Einstürzende Neubauten ("Collapsing New Buildings") is a German industrial band, originally from West Berlin, formed in 1980. The group currently comprises Blixa Bargeld (lead vocal: guitar; keyboard), Alexander Hacke (bass;vocal:), N.U. Unruh (custom-made instruments, percussion, vocal;), Jochen Arbeit (guitar; vocal:), and Rudolf Moser (custom-built instruments, percussion, and vocal).

One of their trademarks is the use of custom-built instruments, predominantly made out of scrap metal and building tools, and noises, in addition to standard musical instruments. Their early albums were unremittingly harsh, with Bargeld's vocals shouted and screamed above a din of banging and scraping metal percussion. Subsequent recordings found the group's sound growing somewhat more conventional, yet still containing many unorthodox elements.

>14% of the US can't read
>blacks are 18% of the population

Really makes me think

yeah op this actually is a big problem, also the dumbing down/simplifying of our language. as language gets continuously simplified we have less words to fully express ourselves and a growing class of people whose communication skill are absolute shit tier keeping them in poverty and being herded around like sheep

Halber mensch detected

Legals are worse than illegals and they barely speak English either.

yeah dude spics are bro! bases spics man. so hard working. surely the spic subhumans with 3 iq higher than niggers can read in their own language even

Crazy coincidence. Niggers make up that 14 percent of the population that can't read. What are the odds?

well ye, mexico is 3rd world unless you live in a gated community in southern mexico where all the white people live

I can't make heads or tails of what is being discussed here...

I really should learn to read.

>be burger
>can't read
>come here for the pics

>32 million adults can't read
>14% of the population
>14% of the piopulation is niggers

Oh my God it's all starting to come together now!

>as language gets continuously simplified we have less words to fully express ourselves
Only half true. When there are fewer words, combinations and sequences of words, deviations from expected grammar, and other non-linguistic references become important. See Simplified Chinese, for example.

About 1 in 7, statistically speaking.

>14 percent of the population can't read
>13 percent of the population is black

Really activates my neurons

En. Olen Spurdö.

Danke schön.

>illiterate
>graduate
Get these people a medal. they're fucking geniuses

Äitisi vitun poroja!

What's going on with apostrophes on plurals, or any word ending in "s" that isn't a possessive or contraction? Then you see no apostrophes, but "ies" put on words that ARE possessives.
I see signs for businesses all the time- Open late on Sunday's", "happening in several country's", "The whole families going..."...
WTF

kid yur trash
mad cuz ya didnt make it to the gay pride parade in new york yesterday?
op is a faggot

>tfw to intelligent to be illiterate

i did a research paper on illiteracy, and found that the last stats i could find it was about 50% of niggers could not read. remove those, out of the remaining 50% who could "read," about 25% were classified as 'barely literate,' which means they could not read about half of a 6th grade book.

the enormity of the problem cannot be understated. idk what the numbers were for spics, and i don't know what they mean by 'illiterate' in this study, if that just means English or in general, but most spics probably can't read english very well either. and that's not including the 15% or so of whites that can't read.

yep

remove 4th world scum, blacks and drops to 1%

Get the fuck out of here

You don't toast toast, you faggot; you toast bread

What the fuck are YOU SAID TO ME, SMALL son of a bitch? You ought to know that I was my class BEST FINLAND FLEET COAST JAEGER at school, and have been involved in several secret missions AL Qaeda and I have more than 300 of confirmed kill. I trained GORILLA WARFARE AND I HAVE THE BEST OF FINNISH ARMY SIZE ACCURACY rifleman. YOU NOT TO ME NOTHING MORE THAN ONE TARGET MORE. WIPE YOU TO HELL OFF THE ACCURACY, which has never EVER BEFORE SEEN ON THE EARTH, MY SAY FUCK quoted as saying. YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN SAY Shit like that to ME ON THE INTERNET, AND FIND OUT? Think again, motherfucker. At this very moment I CONTACT w ith VAKOOJAVERKKOONI AROUND THE FINNISH AND your IP address to track down THE BEST TIME, SO YOU IS BETTER PREPARED storm, THE MATONEN. Storm that sweeps away ITS pathetic PROCEDURE BY YOU INVITATIONS ELÄMÄKSESI. YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD, brat. CAN I BE ANYWHERE, AT ANY TIME, AND I CAN KILL YOU IN A WAY more than seven hundred, but only for the bare KÄSINENI. A ONLY BE extensively trained for unarmed combat but I have an FLEET SIZE FINLAND, Coastal Arsenal and I will use it in its entirety in order GET erased in abject ass out of this country, you little sucked. If only you had known what "clever" little comments SHOULD BRING ALL of your neck, you'd HAVE YOUR LANGUAGE of the devil at bay. BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE, you could not PAY NOW AND PRICE, SATAN'S IDIOT. AION Pasko raging AROUND YOU AND YOU COME TO drowning. YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD, brat.

Really noggulates my noggin

You're right, it's just less literate people.

What gets me still is whether to use apostrophes or not for the plurals of acronyms. Like DVD's or DVDs. If it's the former, only the context of the sentence would tell you whether it's a plural, a contraction, a possessive, or some combination of those.

It blows my mind that people think they're doing it ironically.

fucking kek

Nigger problem not a literacy problem.