Equal Pay for Equal Work

Why doesn't Sup Forums support the "equal pay for equal work" movement?

If a women works the same 40-hour work week as a man, shouldn't she get the game salary?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because there already is equal pay for equal work, so anybody with a thinking mind would see the people behind organizations like this have dubious hidden intents.

Women deserve to be paid less though. They make worse employees.

If this were true, companies would do everything they could to hire exclusively women to stretch their personnel dollar the furthest

but it's fake feminist bullshit so saged

Add welfare and you will got 1,31USD for women vs 1USD for men.

This has already been debunked as nonsense. If it came out that a company was discriminating pay based on gender or race, they would face significant social and moral backlash. It's not 2013. Stop with this Wage Gap BS.

sage

They're lucky they get anything.

They don't work the same forty hour week though and that's part of why they get paid less. Eat a dick you baiting faggot.

No one is against it. It already exists when you compare men and women's salary based on what job they preform. However men like to go into STEM fields where women like to go into 4 year health professions leaving them with sub par pay for the education they pay money into. This is a generalization nothing more don't over think it but mostly men are in STEM meaning a job shortage and with this stupid ass movement women that go into STEM now receive free college, more pay, and higher positions based on their sex.

KYS OP

hiring women costs more

their brains are not meant to make anything but children and dinner

>they would face significant social and moral backlash
And legal backlash.

That's because spics choose to work for cheap

women have a higher rate of part time work, are attracted to more low-paying fields, and take years off to give birth to and raise children, so they lose out on promotions that they would have received during those years of their careers. All these variables and more contribute to why women cumulatively earn less.

You can't just add up gross male wages across the board and compare them to gross female wages. The sexes face different Societal pressures and are motivated by different things.

Anyone who believes the wage gap myth is economically illiterate and maybe a regular illiterate as well.

Because someone will start taking shit breaks every 20 minutes

>feminists demand more executive, professional and money-for-nothing white collar jobs
>feminists happy with number of women doing menial, filthy, dangerous or unexciting jobs

(((feminism))) is turbogynogibs.

When I was younger, I was the only male cashier at a grocery store. Most of us were around the same age. Who do you think wound up collecting shopping carts from the parking lot? Who do you think wound up cleaning the bathrooms at night? Who do you think wound up getting asked more often by the boss to work an extra shift if someone called in sick?

When we hear about men and women having the "same job", it is often not the case in reality.

this
sage seconded

It's been illegal for employers to discriminate based on gender since 1965(?)
if this was a real issue, people would sue over it and win

>comparing women to men
Found your error. Also why is George Washington's grandmother's silhouette the representative of "men"

1963 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963

>posts about equal pay
>posts picture labelled "equal payback"

Two different things.

We gotta turn women against each other by showing them this inforgraphic.

Then start doing the jobs that get the big bucks skanks... or are they to hard?

Women aren't as innovative. They make terrible engineers.

Women at home raising the children. No more career women.

Voting for women should be revoked until we can fix the damage do e to society

>flag
>always shitposting

I would like one with Jews please

Equal pay will not be achieved because equal work does not exist. When you and I work the same hours for the same amount of time with the exact same production, I'll agree to the same pay.

>men tend to do more physical labor
>men tend to be more readily used in the work force
>most women are not physically or mentally capable of manual labor

To say that one race or sex is more advantaged is a lie that undermines the work ethics of everyone.

I did not climb from the bottom of the pay scale to where I am to let some uppity nigger or dyke she-bitch with no experience or talent take my pay because of 'diversity' and 'equal opportunity'

Fuck you OP and SAGE

>If a women works the same 40-hour work week as a man, shouldn't she get the game salary?
if you control for work experience, vacation days, sick days, and position then women make slightly more than men.

the gender gap is a kike meme and you fell for it

kill yourself, cuck

sage

what a bullshit pic

just checked the source and asian women do NOT earn more than white men

sage and hide.
that is all

>equal work
No two people perform equal work, pay should always be based upon productivity and merit.

>If a women works the same 40-hour work week as a man, shouldn't she get the game salary?
She does.

if this were true, i would only hire latino women and save a shitload of money since wages are the number 1 business expenditure.