REPEAT NEOCONS GOING FOR IRAQ WAR SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905618/We-got-a-fuckin-problem.html
amp.welt.de/amp/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
youtu.be/xhV-4658syE
twitter.com/nikkihaley/status/879528793135878145
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kikes are getting gassed this time folks. You heard it here first.

ITS HAPPENING ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING THIS TIME

YEAH GUYS, IT'S TOTALLY HAPPENING FOR REAL THIS TIME

please no

>nu/pol/ actually supports a muslim

This is just after some of the terms Syria agreed upon for Russia's aid, biggest thing being Russia getting ownership of 25% of Syria's oil reserves

Did somebody say happening?! Happening?!

>t. Mr. KEKistani

goddamnit jared!

Muslims are very close ideologically to nazis and would be good allies IF they stayed in their own countries.

Pretty sad foreshadowing if you ask me.

If assad has to die so trump gets his wall...so be it

The collective intelligence level elected a steak salesman, its top notch by those standards

and IF they weren't savage niggers
and IF they weren't basically lying, tribal kikes, but also niggers too

>trump with Mossad blackmail sex ring child procurer Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein's main hoe)

b-but Alex Jones said he was /ourguy/

r/the_donald, Civic Nationalists, Kekistanis, infowars fanboys BTFO

Officials at US Central Command told BuzzFeed News they have "no idea" what prompted the statement. Pentagon spokesmen did not answer calls seeking comment. Secretary of Defense James Mattis departed earlier Monday evening for a three-day trip to Germany and Belgium, and Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Joseph Dunford was in Afghanistan.

>The Star will gorge itself on clay.

It's all for (((them))) and (((Greater Israel)))

>"this activity looks like the activity before the last chemical attack"
>implying there was any foreknowledge of the last chemical attack
>"could be used against civilians, including children"
>including children

This is too fucking retarded to not be fake.

>Kekistani flag
>Claims supporting Assad is nu/pol/

Reddit was a mistake.

There's going to be preventative strikes. They wouldn't release this and then wait for an attack so the "blood" can be on their hands for not acting.

REDPILL YOURSELF

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905618/We-got-a-fuckin-problem.html
amp.welt.de/amp/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html

You have that whole prophecy greentext by any chance user?

>Islamic State of Iraq and Syria
>[Islamic State of Iraq] and [Syria]
>Islamic State of Iraq
>Syria
>Two entities unrelated to each other

There is a good reason they are named the way they are. I hope your minds have been blown.

good. you syria general niggers have been getting on my nerves. go sign up with antifa faggots.

Russia would take down USA if this happens.

>Russia would take down USA if this happens.

see

USA doesnt even have as many nukes as Russia?

Thanks

dont be a fucking retard, no one is using nukes. even if they did we wouldnt be around to know about it

this

the world is run by business, not governments. nukes have no potential for financial benefit from a business perspective like conventional war does

Nice links.

Muh Greater Israel

Assad should just give north syria to kurds if he wants to live.

Has Sup Forums learned nothing? If Trump admin knew before hand about another chem attack why would they release this knowledge in a half ass press release from Sean "Le Spice" Spicer?

Please. Trump knew the first attack was a false flag. He isn't want Assad he is warning the Jews. He just can't come right out and say it or his cover would be blown.

Remember....to beat the Jew. You must BE the Jew

really makes you think

Didn't Assad threaten to cruise missile Israel?

Sums up my thoughts on the matter. But we will have to wait for the events to actually unfold to be proven right or wrong.

I sure hope this is the case. It does seem Trump is losing foreign policy to the neocons but I hope Trump is jewing the jews.

Because now they can attack even if no one is using chemical weapons.

Sup Forums has always been on Assad's side. nu Sup Forums are the r/donald redditards

>Sup Forums sandniggers already losing their shit before anything happens
toppest of keks

>Seymour M. Hersh
How has this guy not gone the way of Seth Rich and Michael Hastings yet

>this seditious faggot again
Let me guess. Mattis is a cryptoJew and only muh based Iran can save us. Glass yourself

>muh nukes

Trump needs a false flag to bolster his support like Bush did. The Twitter and Russia distraction can only last so long before the media realizes they need to focus on his policies and issues the working class cares about and his support will evaporate. I would expect the false flag to happen sometime later but not too close to the next election.

Reminder that last time this happened it was all total bullshit and it was because Trump saw dead brown children and went boohoo.

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html

Trump is controlled opposition.
He used to go to Epstein's parties.
That's how the elites get people to cooperate with them - Blackmail.

The Luciferian Masonic Rothschild cabal is the real owner of this system and they pull all the strings.

Kubrick died trying to warn us.

youtu.be/xhV-4658syE

thats enough

Could be. Could be that Trump is letting (((them))) know that he knows what they are planning.

Hey, Donny, whatcha doin?

Trump is the cryptojew you fucking faggot

>Sup Forums is full of unironic neocons now

twitter.com/nikkihaley/status/879528793135878145

fucking lmao

fuck them and fuck the syria general, bunch of russian bots

Hash is a retard that uses user sources and totally neglects the tests done by the French on the victims

It was Sarin

Now, where it came from is the thing to look for

consider suicide in real life

>reddi/pol/ unironically supports a bunch of kikes
MAGA amirite?

>bawwwwwwwww my favorite dictator can't use chemical weapons without repercussion

Gas yourself kiddo

Got to love all the kinds of mental gymnastics Rumplickers go through to justify Trump's neocon positions.

Yeah looks like bullshit. I doubt Assad is bold enough to be gassing people at this point.

Nice, now rebels will try their best to get chemicals so US could bomb SAA.

>THAT SANDNIGGER A GOOD BOY, HE AND RUSSIA DINDU NUFFIN!!!
kys asap my man

Nimrata handwatha is the worst cow.

It's literally just him and his slut daughter being upset over sandnigger kids. Read the article

I'd rather support muslims than the filthy fucking jews.

You first need proof that he used it last time before accusing him of using it in the future.

Trump desperate for a war to rally the country behind his broken presidency

stop hiding behind that ironic flag, we all know you're a double digit IQ american

I still don't get why anyone gives a shit what happens to sandpeople of any variety. Let them all die for lulz imho.

It's this precise mentality that led to the Iraq war and this war will be worse

Hopefully you get drafted

Anyone figure out that this is coming out during Jared's visit to Israel? WHERE NO PRESS IS ALLOWED to film ANYTHING with them right now?

Its not what you think. Tillerson and Trump said they did not want regime change and they mean it. But doesn't mean they don't want regime change in ISRAEL.

Trump knows what he is doing. Trust him. The Supreme Court victory should prove as well as other victories lately that eventually, Trump always wins.

You're probably one of the many faggots during the election who was shitting on Hillary for being a warmonger neocon you fucking trumpkike.

The Iraq war was entertaining. You gotta admit watching the tanks roll in to Bagdad was epic. Why support any of the sandpeople though? They are savages that deserve the rope. All of them.

>Trump knows what he is doing
My fucking sides

>ITP other ways Bernie can still get elected

Yeah epic and now you have entire cities shut down by terrorists in the West and an enormous refugee crisis

I hope you're drafted

Do you guys never realize how insane you all sound sometimes? Trump is a god damn fucking wildcard and flip flops on whatever the fuck he wants. Yes, Trump always wins, but just because he wins does not mean America wins.

>muh based assad
yeah & you're a genius
kek

Last supposed chemical attack was Syria bombing a high level meeting with a guided bomb supplied by Russia.
Is this a warning to the "good" terrorists?

I won't be, because there will be no draft. And the refugees aren't the problem, the economic migrants are. They have nothing to do with your war. But keep pushing the busted narrative. It's comical.

itp? the fuck are you talking about you mong?

He has staffed his entire presidency with meme idiots or cronies and better believe he's gonna start a war to add legitimacy to a flagging presidency

He knows more than you ever would.

I'm guessing "in this post". Must be some kind of redditese. Send em back I tell ya

You're dumb as fuck if you think Trump has any clue what he's doing

>entire cities shut down by terrorists in the West and an enormous refugee crisis
And who allows them into their countries?

thank god we elected trump and not that warhawk hillary, who would start ww3!!!

>The Iraq war was entertaining.
It sure was goy, don't forget about all the American heroes that died there as well!

What are you think we should do? Shoot then every time they come near the border?

Well now that OP posted this it's not happening

I voted for Trump because I wanted to see the world burn. Hillary is just status quo bs desu

Oh yes, if true then that is definitely the reason why we're giving Syria a patriotic dose of freedom and democracy.

Do you know how the modern economy operates

if the us can just bomb their countries for fun sure why not

>Assad being muslim

Assad is protecting the fucking christians and Druze and alawites and other religious minorities from the literally A. AlQaeda/Al Nursra who the fucking globalists have the US arming like the kikes they are. And ISIS. Islam taken to its logical conclusion.

Assad is like a saddam who purges they psycho islamists every few years.

Yep. All it took was to create a personality cult around Trump. After that, he can turn his devotees into whatever he wants them to be. Pro-Israel? Sure! Assad bad? Sure!

As long as Trump says it, they'll agree because hurr durr 43 dimensional Mahjong