Elsa General

Save the kids Sup Forums. Save the kids.

"I went through 17 pages of Elsa pregnant spiderman on youtube and copied each account. Here is an incomplete list, theres to many pages for me to go through. But I got emails for the companies that make the content and other links directing to their websites. God speed anons!"

pastebin.com/RDYpP6jx

Also, anyone else notice that in these videos they keep playing the melody to a song called "daddy finger" . Definitely feels like child programing. Anyone who understands how a dog clicker works will realize this is classical conditioning.....
These videos showed already be banned do to the thumb nail images they use targeting children.... pic is one of their thumbnails.

Here is a video of the song they keep playing
youtube.com/watch?v=mjFcrv6Lfx8

In this video they have two scenes where they actually grope boobs/ass. Also notice at 7:45 they play the song.
youtube.com/watch?v=w5mVeQ5gZf8

youtube.com/watch?v=VMG_jvAIhro

Another theme I have found common in these videos is kidnapping.
youtube.com/watch?v=YOd1bs5eCE0

youtube.com/watch?v=SfNOZVMq9Yc

As well as normalizing needle injections. Injections in the bottom is code for sodomy, it is unbelievable just how many videos there are of bottom injections on youtube.....

youtube.com/watch?v=W3gXwHo8bNI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a01YU
archive.li/pIC4M
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19196726/#19196726
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19207088/
archive.fo/3Cx6a
streamable.com/4j78e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice work OP

Another pastebin was made for the comments in those videos. One of the comments was linked to MKULTRA stuff. They could be using it as a way to communicate.

archive.is/a01YU

Damn,
Main channels I found
Toy Family
Toy Baby
Simple Funs
Beep Beep TV
Toys and Funny Kids Suprise Eggs

bumpin a thread that isnt shit- a rarity, truly

Bumpo, heard about this shit like 2 weeks ago on the paranormies and I can't believe it's still going on. Mk ultra shit for sure.

Also, I think whatever they are supposed to do works. Check it...
>working in my car, apartment complex parking lot
>little girls aged 4-8 playing nearby
>hear them playing as Elsa and talking about injections, double pregnant
>"BAD BABY! BAD BABY!"
>feel fucking sick that these girls are probably already groomed by greedy jews and pedos

Anybody else have any experiences like this? Its like these videos are little kid memes. Also what's up with that finger family song? Def not being sung by a native English speaker. One of those Cia-trained finders cult guys is married to an Asian...

Just please somebody dox these sick fucks and show up with a lead pipe

archive.li/pIC4M i know this lady, long read but good

YouTube announced a day or two ago they would de-monetize these kinds of videos

Do you know the girls' parents? It might be worth notifying them. Mention you saw some inappropriate content playing on their devices.

See my post above, I don't care about the sheckles, the generation that grows up watching this shit is fucked. There's an indescribable sinister undertone to every single one. And notice that the music is so cheery as to prevent the parents, who are likely only listening to the tablet or w/e from noticing that the videos are what they are.

The videos are still out there with or without monetization.

I don't, and they were role-playing that shit, outside, with each other. Any "noticing" on my part would certainly be seen as creeper activity. The parents are the blue collar, tired and overworked type that would totally leave them unattended with a device though.

Good link. Have a (You)

Anyone from the pruned /x/ thread?

I'm here from /x/

I'd appreciate getting linked into the investigating discord.

Wtf? Why would they prune it from /x/? So we're not allowed to discuss it anywhere? Fucking shill mods

We getting the runaround again?

Why do the mods dislike these threads?

They did, we tried to make another, and it got booted as well, I'll try to find

Someone give me a quick rundown. Why are we going after this faggot?

This is a fucking Sup Forums-tier thread. Take it either there or /bant/. This definitely doesn't belong on Sup Forums

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19196726/#19196726

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19207088/

I made the second one, if you need any of my notes I took let me know

All their attention would shift to horror of the situation once they see those search histories. How you come across is irrelevant.

Yee

Watch out, you might get banned. That's not suspicious at all though. Nothing to see here people! Just mass banning people for posting "off topic" threads.

Cause spreading the word means less kids for them to fuck.

Does anyone have any info as to where ops videos are from country wise

vietnam, ukraine, a few from US but the US ones are mostly innocent.

This is barely Sup Forums or /x/, more appropriate to /bant/.

>Creepy and degenerate
>Has nothing to do with politically incorrect board.

Head over to news/ if you want dry information about current events without any talk about burning the fags that cause the news.

New fag/lurker found this in a thread most of these threads I post this in get deleted, I'm not sure what most of this means but if someone can figure it out I think this has a piece of vital information in this, hope someone can figure it out
archive.fo/3Cx6a

Sorry if that barely Makes sense I'm a little buzzed and phone posting

Way to make this more known
We send emails regarding this to various local and small media outlets, work our way up the news chain, spread this to mom websites and parenting blogs. Gain traction, and it should, no it WILL cause a snowball effect

Does mass flagging for abusive tagging and copywrite violation have any impact?

Pajeets and gooks just crank these fucking things out man.

We don't have the stamina. We're worse than Jeb Bush

No, one user got banned from YouTube because of this

Head over to /bant/ if you wanna talk about dumb unfounded conspiracies that even Alex Jones won't pick up.

This. A tablet is not a replacement for traditional parenting and play. Ideally, during the day, a child should be in the care of either his stay at home mom or even dad, rather than have to be sent to a daycare at the age of 3.

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!!!

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!!!!"/!!"

Use "hooktube" instead of youtube, you're giving them (You)s.