The Jewish war on goy minds

Pic related is a screencap of Cass Sunstein's facebook post. Big red flags with this shit.

>Nudging
>Should governments invest more in nudging?
>psychological science
>(((nudging)))
>(((psychological science)))

hmmm, to me it sounds like a Jewish social engineering conspiracy. Kind of like and advanced weaponized version of talmudic philosophy, where it says: "Jews may use lies ("subterfuges" ;) to circumvent a Gentile"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/moh3a
youtube.com/watch?v=AukFsBv2oDY
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4535
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_contagion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link:
>archive.is/moh3a

google "Cognitive Infiltration."

This guy's been at it for years. He's a fucking Commie bastard.

If you guys don't know who Cass Sunstein is here is a quick rundown
>Cass Robert Sunstein[1] (born September 21, 1954)[2] is an American legal scholar, particularly in the fields of constitutional law, administrative law, environmental law, and law and behavioral economics, who was the Administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs in the Obama administration from 2009 to 2012.[3] For 27 years, Sunstein taught at the University of Chicago Law School.[4] Sunstein is the Robert Walmsley University Professor[5] at Harvard Law School.

>Guy literally named shlomo

this fucking dangerous ass shit here is why we need to be VIGILANTE and not get baited into falling for kike psyops.

>They go on to propose that, "the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups",[36] where they suggest, among other tactics, "Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."[36] They refer, several times, to groups that promote the view that the US Government was responsible or complicit in the September 11 attacks as "extremist groups."

vigilant**

What they don't understand, though, is that they build their house on lies. The best defense against them is Aristotle, Plato, Christ, Bacon, etc.

The Devil is the Father of Lies, and this world is Satan's. God gave man two things: Reason, and Grace. Use them, and you will not be defeated.

youtube.com/watch?v=AukFsBv2oDY

"First Man: I think, I think I am, therefore I am, I think.

Establishment: Of course you are my bright little star, I've miles And miles Of files Pretty files of your forefather's fruit and now to suit our great computer, You're magnetic ink. First Man: I'm more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be. Inner Man: There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles And piles Of trials With smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave And keep on thinking free."

>Gregory Bateson
Who dat? You might ask.

>hmmmm, Esalon?
Who dat??

webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4535

Why is this thread on page 6?

Are the mods commie bastards?

This is important shit.

>Blah blah blah Jews
If you want to get rid of Jews force them to open the borders of Israel and the niggers will do the rest.

Jews consider Israel a insurance policy and once Israel is destroyed with leftist open borders policy the Jews will have no where to run.

>imgur filename

well just gloss over how you identifed that.

hmmmmmmmmmm

>Cameran
sneaky kikes tried hiding his first name because of what he is known for, murder.

>Donald Ewen Cameron
who dat?

sorry, phonefaggot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_contagion

Now throw in blue whale plus nodeXL's political implications and for good measure pic related evolved into "decision science"

everything above has a common factor in terms of profit