Stopping Economic Migrants in International Waters

What's to stop someone from getting a boat, or a few, hiring some PMCs, and going out into the Mediterranean to forcefully stop economic migrants from reaching Europe? Is it international waters or is that wrong? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpNpDM-enLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you get a bump because i want to return home and do this in the homeland...forza

What's to stop them from just gunning them down

Seriously though, we could be pirates n shiet

Who gunning who down?

Greeks actually do this

be quiet about it

Hey I mean, if it's not illegal, which it definitely might be. I don't know international waters' laws very well.

(((NGO)))s will deal with you when you threaten their niggers.

Seriously? That's actually great! I'd love to see stuff about it.

Greeks do this though.

Getting convicted for murder.

How so? I'm genuinely curious. It definitely seems like something that would happen, I'm just not sure how.

EU navies would be chased after you to defend (((human rights))).

someone is doing this

Sadly it is not that easy. These Migrants still have a citizenship of some country, and this country is obliged to protect them in return for them paying taxes ect. ect. (You know where I'm going)
Now with you slaughtering one countrys citizens you also commit criminal activity against that country

Yeah for killing them sure, but what about forcefully stopping them and making them turn around?

Well and this

Well you would get caught eventually but it would be something. Desu we need to fight back. I can sail and like water. I can shoot. If anyone has means to fund this I'm in.

They will keep coming until they know there will be no more gibs.

Use a small boat tho, not like your pic related. Needs to be able to avoid detection. 3 guys with automatic guns can still take down a boat

You could just circle the while releasing the boats septic tank.

Pic not related

Already happening.

Crowdfunded even.

Google identitarians

There was a /diy/ thread about some dude on Lake Erie making a submarine. You should collaborate and figure out how to diy some torpedoes.

Right? Fuck, something should be done, and you can't just go on a mass killing spree with a truck of peace like muslims do and not be completely demonized by every media source out there. Also a lot of Europe doesn't have access to many guns, at least not like in burgerland that is.

It will never happen because we are all failures with no money.

I'm burgerland with gunz. Just need a way to get over there. Although there are was if you have money. Make friends with the next Serb you find

I'm burgerland too w/ guns but no boat, so same position as you friend.

>Pic related

wut, that's what companies do when they have to sail near Somalia and are worried about pirates
youtube.com/watch?v=tpNpDM-enLw

as for shooting up random refugees good luck with that, might work a few times before you have navy and coastguard hunting for you and looking to slap your shit

>contact libyan gangsters
>have them turn smuggle craft into floating IED
>as they are being borded blow up refugees+NGO rescue scum/"EU" ship
>make "fake" ISIS video claiming responsibility
>niggers scared of boarding potential floating IED's
>cucked sailors of the west afraid of boarding floaters ever again
???
>profit

You wouldn't do shit anyway. Stop LARPing you redneck.

sauce?

there's no way its financially beneficial for any small group, so it'd have to be people acting charitably, ironically by preventing people from improving themselves economically

The will to act.

That's not true. I think you'd be surprised about how many non-neets with a disposable income use Sup Forums

True. Sad, but true.

And yet I still need to see white pirates assaulting refugee boats.

But do they pay taxes? And if the country has thousands of people fleeing it, do you think it could begin to be responsible for foreigners killing its citizens? How would they even retaliate? They can't even keep their own people in their country.

Navies have a hard on for taking out anyone disrupting peace in international waters. It would be like target practice for them and they'll eliminate you while laughing and having fun like its picnic for them.

Fuck you pastanigger. I have 3k in the bank, a 2 man sailboat and a crabbing ship. 6 guns. I will do something. You fucking live their you massive pussy, stop being so negative just because you're too much of a bitch to do anything yourself

HOLY FUCK THIS IS GENIUS

Yet I've never seen a single project funded by them, even though there's dozens of these threads daily

How am I negative? I'm fucking happy with my life, you won't do shit, mark my words.

Poo knows about floaters.

it would be actual piracy and those men would be eligible to be AShM'd by any navy in the area

That is fair, however it could be due to lack of organization and support.

That's actually very true unfortunately. It's a shame that tons of africans and middle easterners coming into their countries does not count as "disturbing peace".

Why don't you stop being a pussy and welcome them into your country faggot

The NATO and cucked countries ferrying them over on warships would stop you from operating..

Who do u think is helping them get from 7km off the coast of Libya to cross the rest of the way?

Thats the best job ever...
just going on a ship and shooting at idiots who were never properly trained...

oh I dream of that

I live in your country asshole

Well the immigrants are not your problem. Your bigger problem is at home in the treacherous liberals who don't see any problem with the demographic change in the country.

Your life must be wonderful. So wonderful you do NOTHING about millions of savages destroying Europe. You do NOTHING for the women being raped. You are worthless. You are worth less than the rednecks you despise. At least they have honor. You care more about your own perfect little life than Western civilization. Fuck you.

>you can murder people in international waters all you want
yeah no
look up
>UN Convention of the Law of the Sea

yeah, kinda wish I hadn't typed that one out...
XD

I couldn't care less if some refugees go North and rape your women, since you're so superior and we italians are arabs, why don't you solve the problems by yourselves? What is it? You can't? Your people are cucked? Then fuck you, I'm gonna enjoy the fall of your pathetic countries.

I'm already doing my best to combat that on the homefront by going into politics, and hopefully making a change. I was just curious about anyone in Europe thinking about doing something like this and if it was feasible.

Who is this semen demon?

Quit projecting you frustrated virgin

Invasion U.S.A..

not the other pasta but , do what ? is not like i can go out and shoot all the sandniggers .
i don t give a shit about women being raped , they probably like it anyway , women march and ask for MUHH POOR REFUGEES , then take it in the ass cunts

The European governments would stop you because they want them in their countries.

some random titcow who cares?
(sorry idk i just got her from Sup Forums)

They're fleeing from war and terrorism you stupid bigot. That's not disturbing the peace.

You mean the north european anyway, because we're good.

Syrians, sure, I can understand that. North Africans? Fuck no. They're economic migrants hellbent on receiving financial aid and gibs from effeminate and weak European societies who so desperately want them there for outward purposes of "diversity" and "progressiveness"

>UN

Dude, we got way bigger problems than muslims in this country.

Pull a "Whale Wars" and throw giant ropes into their propellers

You reek of new, go back to plebbit.

Oh yeah, without a doubt. In America, as of now, Muslims are almost a non-issue, except in certain places like Dearborn, Michigan. I completely agree with you on that. All I was asking is what is stopping something like this from happening in Europe

pretty much everyone except the US officially agrees to enforce it
and the US enforces it anyways

Never used reddit, sorry. Keep projecting pastafag

PULL A "WHALE WARS" AND THROW GIANT ROPES INTO THEIR PROPELLERS.

KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL THEY GIVE UP

I guess they're not fascist pussies like you are.