Travel ban butthurt general

The only time I've visited reddit in months, and it feels so good.

/r/politics is worse than reddit as a whole

Hnnnngggggg

I've heard that. Doesn't suprise me considering it's reddit.

>Someone needs to cross out the poem at the feet of the Statue of Liberty, and replace it with, "Fuck Off"

Behold, the best idea a liberal has ever had.

I enjoy all the ass hurt.
I agree

>This is one way to piss of ISIS
>when you block your enemy from coming into your country they win

>Drumpf blocks poor innocent refugees
>Left rightfully angry

Do not be angry my leftist comrades there is still hope!!!

Israel will be the new home of all the worlds refugees!!!

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Bump

God damn that place is fucking cancer.

BBC's The World was all kinds of butthurt over it. They had to have had all those segments already taped, edited and ready to go just so they could bawwwwwwwww

Fuckin' lunatics.

Based JRod

>America is done. Get out while you still can.
For once, I agree with a Redditard. Get out while you still can.

What the fuck do they care? they don't even live in this country.

I guess that's why they call it globalism lol

Are people on reddit politics serious about what they write?

I thought it was just a bunch of paid shills circle jerking each other and scripting upvotes

everything is just ironic. none posts seriously here. everything is for the lulz

Something something Soros.

There is NO reason for them to care about less Muslims coming in for a while. This is proof of the power of Jew media.

BBC's The World also took a (((purely coincidental))) opportunity to run a sob story about how evil ICE agents were arresting people

*gasp*
*on a list*

near courthouses, because they weren't "criminals" but "victims" in this sanctuary city. Jew lawyer lady couldn't explain anything about her poor scared clients even though the """reporter""" didn't even ask any questions. What a bunch of basket cases.

Wait they are fucked because Trump is going to ban some non Americans from coming to America? How does that fuck them?

Or is it the realization that the SCOTUS ain't just going to bend to ((their)) agenda?

Jesus Christ the way they write makes me uncomfortable. No genuine human speaks like that.

IMPEAAACH BLUMPF

What a nightmare. And to think that the bigots at Sup Forums are now CELEBRATING this trampling of the constitution sickens me to the core. To all refugees who may be reading this, I apologize for my country. Trump has destroyed this once great nation.

Over there it's a soapbox all the time, here we just talk to people. and post best girls

YOU BLUMPHTARDS ARENT GONNA GET MY SCOOPS!

eat the fucking hat
>catpcha: select all squares of helicopter

What's unconstitutional about limiting immigration faggot?

We're not celebrating the trampling of the Constitution.
We're celebrating that there will be fewer kebab to remove.

THAT'S TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY

I was trying to imitate Reddit's posting style for humorous effect. I guess we have enough actual shills here that such sarcasm in nigh undetectable.

i could really fucking go for a poptart right now

why are her leg skin so wite

>And the white man marches on.

isn't trumpcare actually gonna kill off a bunch of niggers and poor people? i dont see the problem here

>Trump has no power. It's basically nothing, don't get so excited
>Trump is a tyrant and going to kill Americans
Pick one

well that's what liberals are saying so probably not

have yet to hear a single source for the reasoning that millions of people are going to die after this bill passes

unredact names or fake

it was actually a burger with everything on it besides bacon, stupid commies.

It's why they hate Russian so much, it goes against The Narrative of "Everyone's Equal, Everyone Is Welcome Everywhere And Those Are The Rules And No-One Does Anything Different And No-One Can Even Think Anything Different." -- or else feelings will be hurt and that's the worst thing in the world.

>eurocucks will never experience a god-tier toaster pastry

Feelsgoodman.jpg

>xumum crafting an entire narrative to make it seem ok
>can't accept the fact that Trump keeps winning

>Someone needs to cross out the poem at the feet of the Statue of Liberty, and replace it with, "fuck off."
I agree

>falling for this bate when its even in context
Anons, I...

>America is done. get out while you still can

PLEASE

get out

Sup Forums needs to deal with these reddit fags the same way Poland and Hungary deal with shitskin rapefugees.

>We know Trumpcare will kill alot of people, mostly trump's supporters
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE UNIRONICALLY WROTE THIS OH MY GOD.