This is an Islamic mosque in the Turkish city of Istanbul

This is an Islamic mosque in the Turkish city of Istanbul.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4j78e
youtube.com/watch?v=3cVNNNO4HLk
youtube.com/watch?v=x_pqJZmHWYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say something nice about it

>Being this coy

Looks more like a roach den

>kurdish
opinion discarded

Why so many people are butthurt about Istanbul/Constantinopole thing? What makes the city so important that everyone wants to take it back?

Stop repeating this bait thread, this is the 20th time I have sen this shit. I know you are some secular roach
American Christian Romanticism

You need to make the point that it started as Christian but you added on to it, roach. Don't take all the credit.

Islam stole much of Christian theology and teaching as well as some of the greatest sites. Is there anything Islam has done on it's own?

^this

roach are boring cunts , are you not a boring cunt ?
>yes

saged

>Is there anything Islam has done on it's own?
Rape.

>Christian Arab
lmao you're double subhuman

Actually it's currently a secular museum. At least for now, until Erdogan decides to totally roll back the last vestiges of modern nationalism in Turkey.

>When you conquer entire Levant+Egypt within 6 months from Ar*bs and turn them into your rapeslaves

B-A-S-E-D
Selim I was a fucking military genius, wish he didn't replaced Shia Turkmens with K*rds.

Flatten that mother with a MOAB. That's as nice as I can be to the evil of Islam.

Mathematics for example, The thing that amerimongrels like you can't understand.

That was actually pretty nice, user. Thank you.

Ever wondered why one of Ayasofya's minarets is red?

We painted it with the blood of wh*Te subhumans that we killed

No way, we need to take it back in the name of Christianity.

Don't you realize that wonderful architecture sans moosspires was created by Christians!

Horse shit. You added onto Greek and Roman mathematics after looting all the libraries.

Too many amerisubhumans itt
Juba please save us!

It's a red brick minaret. Fucking lmao, roaches are so dumb

how did it turn red?

Mašala

It's redbrick. It didn't turn red. It simply is red. The rest are limestone. My god you are a retarded one.

>what is algebra
>what is Law of sines
Holy shit Amerifats are so fucking ignorant and retarded that it makes me want to invent a time machine and teleport to 2006 Bagdad where i can kill amerimongrel soldiers with based Juba together.

>wh*Te subhuman delusion
axxxx
i bet you also believe that ayasofya was built by wh*Te christian subhumans

To be honest i also want to kill an amerifat soldier
let's hope Drumpf does a stupid thing and we get to kill em

ITS A FUCKING MUSEUM NOT A MOQUE NOW YOU RETARD. LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY TURKROACH FAGGOT.

You can blow it up if you would like

InshALLAH. i can't wait to snipe amerifats just like how based Juba did.

xocem isterseniz amerikan askerli tirad açın bu yeme atlamadılar galiba.

Birazdan açıyorum

açtım xocem

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!!

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!1"/"/

>Algebra
Developed by the Babylonians and Egyptians, actually.
>Law of Sines
Developed by the Persians. Islam's love for an arbitrary universal order probably retarded its development, if anything.

What's really fascinating about Muslims is that they kept Christians alive long enough to steal ideas from them.

You Turk roaches still butthurt about this? Turkish Special Forces? More like Turkish "Special" Forces LOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=3cVNNNO4HLk
youtube.com/watch?v=x_pqJZmHWYs

This guy is a jew pretending to be a mudslime sage!

I am not jewish. I just appreciate them for trying their best to get rid of wh*Te subhumans.

How do you break a Turk's dick? Kick a little turk boy in the ass! lol!