twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The west

Russian monarchy

AT LEAST 90% of all things good in the world

My anus.

Shameless self bump, the Nuclear Family

reasons to live

Everything

>the only thing the fake jews have destroyed is the image of good jews..take a bow kikes.

White identity

My foreskin.

Oy vey, Goyim! Remember the six gorillion!

i.imgur.com/pjyzxwZ.png

My anus. Yeah, I got raped by a Jew.

Catholicism has always been for Jew cock suckers. Don't kid yourself.

Jesus

Your will.

This

Jews created white identity,

same here

The concept of nationalism. (At least here in Western Europe.)

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!"!/!"/

Civilization after civilization after civilization after civilization.

Everything good humans ever created.

Good morning Sup Forums
Yestrday I realized how much I hate the jews, because they destroyed families.
We went on a family meeting we do every now and then every year, and I had the best time of my life, all the family eating together sitting together like 30 people in the fields, telling tales together, had a lot of good time and good laugh, I didn't even turn my pc once the entire day. Why did it have to end like this pol, why did they destroy our families, the most basic element of human bonding and societies? It is because this makes us weaker, it is a shame if 2 siblings shared the same room nowadays, it is a shame if you don't leave your home by the age of 18, it is a shame when you take care of your elderly parents, it is a shame if you didn't allow your wife to sleep with another man, it is a shame if you knew your neighbor's names, it is a shame if you tried to own one big house for the entire family, from grandparents to grandsons, it is a shame if you gave birth to more than 3 children, it is a shame if you visit your siblings or live even remotely close to them, at the age of 18 you should just move out of this thing "called" family or else you aren't an "adult" anymore, you should abandon your very first and most important form of human societies and go into the world alone and "do what you like with your life", this is too depressing. I wanted my yesterday to last forever, but here I am. I really HATE the jews.

Germany

They put a Nigger in the "White House".

With its Transgender Boyfriend.

My personal lord and savior

foreskin

>goyim still don't realize that the Catholic Church was created by jews