ITT: justify your racism

Just curious as to why you would want to carry racial prejudice, not that I dont have my own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qtRgyFsk3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers stink

i dont want/choose to, it's simply how i think. are you attempting to marginalize me fucking shitlord?

Because i want a big pack of friends running around causing trouble and making casshhh.

The natives in my country are an absolute disgrace and deserve absolutely nothing.
There is no group of people more lazy and bitchy than the natives. They get everything they could ever want handed to them and claim it isn't enough.

Niggers cause pain and suffering.

Because I don't want anyone in my family raped and murdered, I avoid high crime races.

why would we have to justify your natural instincts? keep shilling kike

saged

imo people are just a result of how theyre brought up, so in being mostly around ethnically diverse places I dont think that way. My racism really comes out when theyre part of a religious group or from some cliche youd expect to be full of jews, sandniggers and white thrash.

God you are delusional

nice counter nigglet, take that flag off and show your leaf

>shilling behind a pirate flag
Keelhaul yerself, m80

yknow anyone can make a pic like that, mind pointing me to an actual citation

Its fun getting into these theories but when its all just uncited shit you start wondering what the actual misinfo is

because whites are less likely to do shit like this to me
youtube.com/watch?v=7qtRgyFsk3s

I just genuinely believe there's an anthropological difference between different races.

Asian>whites=mesopotamians>southern american indians>northern american indians>aboriginies>>>>>sub saharan africans

His posting that flag 'ironically' don't argue with post-modernist. There is no such thing as truth to these faggots.

not so much prejudice, but i believe multiculturalism is inherently chaotic and prone to social destabilization. I believe all countries should aim for around 90% ethnic homogeneity and allow the wiggle room for intellectuals, business people, artists, and so forth.

shilling?
im just a curious spic, shilling is such a fucking buzzword for this gay site

t. Chang

There can be only one. Why not mine.

Oh boy, time for a big fat dump.

racism is to be avoided through keeping the races separate, and not mixing them. But somehow a group of people of certain special interests insist on mixing all the races together especially in the West, making it impossible to ignore the fact that we are different from each other racially and that creates heavy conflict in society. Society cannot function as racially mixed; nation-states are products of racially homogeneous groups of people pursuing their own best interest.

Culture I can see but ethnicity isnt necessarily something that'll carry instability, sandniggers excluded.
The chaos lies withing institutions like those of religion where you can convince millions of people to fight a "holy war"

imo people are just a result of how theyre brought up, so in being mostly around ethnically diverse places I am extremely racist having dealt with the violent and criminal behavior exhibited by niggers and especially spics on a regular basis

Just sagacious why you would want to post spam.

>imo people are just a result of how theyre brought up

Wrong, thinking that biology and genetics don't play a role is cult tier delusion.

its inevitable for masses of people to shift around the globe

its been happening for all of history ya dingus, especially now when moving around the planet is easy AF

ethnically diverse groups of people bring with them cultural diversity (i.e multiculturalism), they go TOGETHER. How is it hard to understand this simple fact of life?

>racial prejudice
These days 'prejudice' means accepting the reality of racial differences.
Making decisions assuming all races are the same at best is misguided and will give bad policy.

Cite the source faggot

>its inevitable for masses of people to shift around the globe
uhmm no sweetie, wrong
>its been happening for all of history
no it hasn't, sorry

>implying thats what really happens
it only makes things more segregated and worse
do you see niggers improving their communities with "culture" or destroying them?

hint: they FUCK up everything

im not racist but I hate women because they are the reason for lots of societal problems. women being a majority along with beta males are too satisfied to change it for the better

too tired to list reasons just look out for a sexist thread and boom yer redpilled

virgins who hate women for being virgins can fuck off tho

I know of the statistic correlations between race and crime in the US, I just always viewed the history behind it and how its been a culture they built from times where they couldnt have much else and it just carried on .

ofc there are dumb niggas and spics in bad neighborhoods but theres dumb crackers in bad neighborhoods, although barely any who can be pretty similar to the shitty gang culture

I would be perfectly fine with niggers if they had the same average crime rate and intelligence as whites. I'd still consider them ugly though.

> and all of them were deceived, for another race was made in secret...one race to rule them all.

and thats how I know you are a retard buddy

I grew up in a 97% white place and didn't become racist until i moved closer to the city

not an argument

Biology and genetics are not the thing pushing you to sell dope or do crime. Its done out of necessity, and lack of better judgement/options.

Can you honestly tell me if you were brought up in a broken household, near drug dealing and violence since before you could know any better you wouldnt be fucked up regardless of race?

I mean id like to be able to view things as if they were that simple but its just doesnt make that much sense to me, seeing many ethnicities succeeding when they have the tools to

It isnt meant to be one, im just calling you stupid cause you didnt have an argument besides dismissing an argument

Lmao, the United States is becoming white minority; and then, revenge.

All the white trash that thinks its superior just cause, by chance of all things, it is white? Terrible.

I aint lurking this toxic shitshow of a forum any longer than tonight buddy.

But yes their role in society is pretty comfy but they manage to want it even better

wow you called me stupid good job buddy how about you fuck off from Sup Forums and never come back eh? your thread is useless trash, and so is your life, subhuman scum

thx for your projections, just close the thread you faggot

>ITT: justify your racism
Racism is completely natural. I don't have to justify it.

You have to justify how racism is wrong.

Robbed by both bloods and crips in high school. Diversity is overrated.

You forgot to say sorey

>Robbed by both bloods and crips in high school. Diversity is overrated.
Well that's because "diversity" is just a code-word for no more White people.

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS