HES ALIVE

qcostarica.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-hes-hitler/

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler
themedicinejournal.com/articles/do-your-ears-and-nose-continue-to-grow-as-you-age/
youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-04-of-04/view
streamable.com/4j78e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our timeline has seriously diverged, but I don't think we're quite to the point where we can expect to see that Hitler is the oldest man of all time.

i knew it

FBI Vault would like to have a word with you.

Don't think so. The man on the left has longer ears and the tip of his nose points downwards.

That's just a crazy old man (the one on the left)

FBI Dissagrees.

By the way your nose and Ears keep growing.

themedicinejournal.com/articles/do-your-ears-and-nose-continue-to-grow-as-you-age/

I want it to be real

If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't.

Read

>Wicked and terrifying tools used for.... head examination.
Top kek

Summarize this.

How do they know he's 128 years old??

It is Him FBI confirms they helped him Get to Argentina.

didn't know that. Thanks.

still don't believe him and think he's just a crazy old German. Even his wife says he has dimentia.

Cause thats how old Adolf Hitler is.

1889–2017
= 128

FBI must have dementia too I guess.

I doubt Hitler, who had tertiary Syphilis, would have survived to be over 100..

He does look somewhat like him though.

I know what the numbers mean, idiot. I'm asking you if we can verify this fucker is actually 128 years old (ie. a birth certificate, highschool diploma)

Im sure he had one testicle and a lisp too right ?

How would you even know that ?

>He said he decided to emerge from his extended period in hiding as Mossad — the Israeli secret service — officially abandoned their policy of pursuing Nazi war criminals in 2016.

I think Mossad would make an exception if they believed that Hitler himself was still out there.

I recall a documentary that mentioned that some mysterious plane basically used an especially wide street in Berlin as a runway to get the hell out of Dodge. Some of the allied troops on the ground were concerned that Hitler may have been on that plane, but I don't think that plane's occupants or destination were ever known.

Gravity. Teeth are identical to the Fuehrer's

One would think that a lot of those documents stayed behind in Germany/Austria

I think all of those documents were burnt by The Soviets in Berlin.

STD's was just (((their))) propaganda.
Same with micro pens slur.

This thread again faggots...

I'm Hitler, AMA

Claiming to be Adolf Hitler is probably the least bizarre thing a 128 year old says all day.

I want to believe.

What did he mean by us hearing his side of the story?

Would you do it again?

It's weird how fondly old people remember the (((bad times)))
youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

Did the Uberman Project make any headway?
Are you still in contact with the Thule Society ?

I'm the real Hitler, AMA

Nose and ears dont stop growing, thats why old people have large noses and ears.

Does this mean the documentary about saving his brain wasn't true?

why are they speaking english?

What do you think ?

Not particularly. Even mainstream documentaries attest to Berlin being full of lively parades and balls and other fun activities until the war went south, it's just the matter of not being one of the types hauled off to a camp.

Medical examinations done on him towards the end of the war show a lot of symptoms that line up with tertiary syphilis/neurosyphilis.

While it's not something that's conclusive, if it's true that he had neurosyphilis or another form of dementia that could explain his symptoms, he was dying already. Hitler probably would have died of any form of dementia sometime in the 50's, or early 60's, not even knowing his own name anymore.

Oddly enough this old guy is showing signs of dementia and suddenly remembers he's Hitler.

I mean, there's a slim chance, but I don't think it's likely.

If we're going occam's razor.. it'd be

Most Likely: Hitler sudoku in fuhrerbunker -> Hitler escapes to Argentina and dies sometime in the 50's or 60's from his diseases, maybe he met this other German immigrant and now that that Immigrant is going senile he believes he's Hitler himself. -> This dude is literally Hitler and literally the oldest person to have ever lived despite Hitler's health problems.

True Aryan language

>hitler
>literally 100% bavarian pointed tip nose

>some old guy with a bulb nose
>Hitler

He should grow back the mustache.
Then we'd know for sure.

When 128 yrs old you reach, look as good you will not. Hmmm?

>He intends to publish an autobiography in September and “restore” his public image.
Bets on this "autobiography" being suppressed regardless.

That just says they investigated it, on the last page it says it's unsubstantiated.
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-04-of-04/view

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!!

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!!!
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!!

Goto love how that hiding in plain sight works.

Read the first part again.

Mein Kampf 2: Furher struggles further.

Post yfw Hitler will never die

This is the biggest bait of all time

Again, no one is offering proof that this Argentinian man is 128 years old. If we have reason to know he's older or younger than 128, we'll know that these claims are illegitimate. Either he is the same age as Hitler, or he isn't. That's all I need to know.

His birth certificate could be as legitimate as obama's. Or it could say Adolph Hitler on it.

Old nazi autobiography comes out in September.
What else is happening in September?
German elections
SPACE PEPE
Cassini satellite crashing into Saturn.

Oh. Well if he says that the SS forged his identification, then we really don't have anything to go on. He has dementia so I'm sure no one knows his parents or siblings should this not be Adolf. I guess we can only believe.

Hi wife: “Sometimes, he would forget who I was and where he was. He looked likehe was intrance, and he would start talking aboutJews and demons. Then he’d come back tonormal,” she said.

2spooky