CNN IS FINISHED!!

REALLEH MADE MEH THINK WITH MAH DIPSTICK JIMMEH

Archive it or fuck off.

CNN is done.

streamable.com/4j78e

Bump

HOW WILL CNN EVEN RECOVER?

>streamable.com/4j78e
Holy FUCK. I cant wait to see the whole thing.

Bump

Bump.

O'Çuckfee stopped being relevant after the MUH DUCKS video.

lol CNN is so done

HILARIOUS

Bump

Press S to spit on grave

S

Post yfw Hannity gets ahold of this and it goes viral

I don't check Hannity's twitter often, but when I do I always get a laugh out of his shit-posting.

youtu.be/qj3erw7Gn94

It was only a matter time before CNN was kill. I wonder how long before MSNBC starts pecking into the bloated carcass?

Bump

Come on Hanity, you will be officially one of /ourguys/ if you blow this up.

I feel like this video is bigger than anything that has come out in years, even more than the vaunted "grab'em by the pussy", but will be completely nulled by the left saying that it's actually really nothing or otherwise ignored.

He will. He has a huge chip on his shoulder with CNN and him and O'Keefe are buds. Remember O'Keefe dropped those audio logs of CNN from like ten years ago and he original announced it on on Hannity's radio program

>streamable.com/4j78e

the thing is for most of us minus plebbit fags, this isn't even salacious or surprising. Nothing those fags said was some great revelation. We know there's no proof, everything that guy said you could find on here from just about every political corner.

For me, its just an acknowledgement that CNN is not a news organization, they're a business. I'm at least glad they seem to understand that.

For the average libtards though...this may be a little too much for their psyche to handle.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttV3ZAmvSRI
>youtube.com/watch?v=ttV3ZAmvSRI

Holy shit. Lets see them weasel their way out of this one.

I watched it and it's a CNN producer saying that he was told to stay on the Russia narrative because of ratings.

btfo cnn = crappy nigger news

Hanity is just trying to get suicided isn't he?
Press f for respects

Did this leak?
How come it isn't on Project Veritas' channel?

Surely O'Keefe will deliver this time
>no he won't

Can't wait for the shills
>O-O'KEEFE IS KNOWN TO EDIT DA VIDEOS

Bump

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

cnn.com/profiles/john-bonifield

archive.is/4vRX2

Fucking producer holy shit. That undercover better watch it.

Lawyer at a district attorney's office.

Just finished watching the video, given that CNN is established as an entertainment platform it is not subject to US regulations pertaining to journalistic sourcing.

All in all, this is just a big nothing burger.

Sean might not be the brightest bulb in the room but he sure does shine the hardest doesnt he folks

Lots of cuts here, that's a bad sign.

>Russia thing is ratings

No shit? All but the most bluepilled know this. If they had jack shit they would have pulled out the big guns long ago.

>This is a business

Of course it is. Media used to make enough easy money and have enough respect to get away with more than that. The golden age, to what extent that was ever true. Now they're being put out of business by bloggers.

A journalism degree is worth piss. It never was worth anything and was just a foot in the door, but now that's an open secret.

>Cable news is getting a million viewers

That's the end of the entire mystery. The only question is why these institutions that nobody watches are still referenced at all. They're powerless. Youtubers have a bigger reach and engaged audience.

Nothing new is in here, but it's refreshing to see it confirmed. This guy is toast but since the rest of the media is in on it this will never be huge news. It's a flash in the pan.

>>O-O'KEEFE IS KNOWN TO EDIT DA VIDEOS

Every cut is a problem for him. More than that he's consistently been unable to meet hype. This is probably the clearest and best stuff he's got but it's only a revelation to people who aren't wonks. And the question is if normies will ever see and care about this.

S

Bump..

My liberal friend was just telling me at dinner how this Russian conspiracy was going to be so far-reaching and tangled that the country was just going to have a mess sorting through it all. I couldn't keep a straight face at the levels of delusion these people operate under...

Bump,

i was reading some article the other day that had some interviews with people on the street of Jew York, its amazing that these people are so delusional. they actually believe impeachment is right around the corner. They just accepted MSM conspiracy theories as fact.

BOI

The fact that it's O'Keefe makes me wary. There will probably be some catch or it will just be completely buried.

Lel

Tell me more, CNN employee.

Bump..

>songposting

This really is just, by far, the worst forced meme I've ever seen. I'd literally rather have Millhouse.

>My liberal friend was just telling me at dinner how this Russian conspiracy was going to be so far-reaching and tangled
>they actually believe impeachment is right around the corner.

It's the mirror universe edition of "the birth certificate".

Also starring: The Red Scare, only this time from the left.

the best thing is O'Keefe said more videos will come over the week!!!
hahahahahaa

>has to reference pop-culture
God liberals are such useful idiots

it's a form of shitposting, and looks like molymeme is finally figuring out the joys of said shitposting

What the fuck is that reply supposed to mean? Hunger Games?

>streamable.com/4j78e

Oh shit....

quads recognized

He's an Irishman who likes his booze and hates libshits. I like the guy.

>Mocking a low level guy who was out bitching about his job trying to get laid.
>greatest philosopher of our time

Get in here

That is why we need every single right wing source out there - including Fox News - to meme this harder than we have ever meme'd before.

I, for one, am staying up all night to make sure this spreads like wildfire.

The time has come for us to finally take the kill-shot on CNN. Blood is already in the water.

And Trump is meeting with Putin. And CNN is synonymous with failure. There will be much laughter.

I have to admit, I don't normally buy into this sort of thing, but that's a pretty damning video. There has to be some sort of backlash from this...

FINALLY OKEEFE RELEASES SOMETHING THAT MATTERS

WOW IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING YET AGAIN

ShariaBlue getting overtime tonight.

holy momma leone

Hey! That's plucka!
Give me back my 90s cultural symbol faggot burger.

>>Russia thing is ratings
>No shit? All but the most bluepilled know this. If they had jack shit they would have pulled out the big guns long ago.

Absolutely completely disagree with your wave-off of this issue. If it was all that simple and almost all of the blue pill people knew this then why are they still sitting there day after day watching CNN and being fed the same MUH RUSSIA shit every single night and every single goddamn day that CNN is dishing out? They are either trying to believe it or they actually do believe it and even if they have a tiny little doubt in their mind, a tiny little fragment that tells them it's bullshit it's a hell of a lot different story when a CNN producer admits that it's all bullshit it on video. This video puts a massive Mountain-sized wall in front of their freight train. It's over for them dude.

Oh, and you're a fucking shill.

V I N D I C A T E D

>CNN Producer
>Low level guy

Between you and the swede the euro posting in this thread is terrible.

Did the leak hit Sup Forums first? Who did t

>What did Charlie Kirk mean by this?
youtu.be/sDXPNtaD6ZY

GET TO THE FRONT FAGGOTS!! NOT ONE STEP BACKWARDS!! POST RIGHT UP IN THE LIBERAL DEN OF REDDIT AND TWITTER! FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!!!!! ALL COWARDS WILL BE SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>almost all of the blue pill people knew this then why are they still sitting there day after day watching CNN

They're not. Didn't you hear him? They've got like a million viewers. That's fucking nothing. Youtubers have more reach. 30 million people a month listen to Joe Rogan on podcast. One million viewers is fucking garbage. They're closing down papers with that circulation regularly.

> fed the same MUH RUSSIA shit every single night and every single goddamn day

The reason why they push it so hard is given in the clips and it's not even political. It's ratings. They're fucking desperate for anything that bumps their numbers, this reliably does, so they hammer it over and over. He also mentions the viewership slants liberal and that's your answer for why it happens to be this thing and not something pro-Trump.

Believe me CNN would love to be Fox News. If they could find 3 million viewers in turning right wing they would.

>a lot different story when a CNN producer admits that it's all bullshit it on video

I said it was good footage, because it is. It's clear and to the point. The thing is the counter spin is easy. This producer isn't doing the investigation, he's just commenting on what he "believes" would happen if the Russia connection was solid; that they would leak better stuff.

Obviously that's just one guys assertion.

> It's over for them

For whom? Again, this is one cunt's opinion. You're a political newbie who's not been around long enough to see how this plays out. CNN fires this guy and does mea culpas for a week, maybe even two if Fox pushes it. But the counter spin is what I gave you, it's easy to sell to their audience too.

> you're a fucking shill

For what? Whom? Political cynicism?

You people visiting from Reddit need to slow down and apply your almonds. It was the same shit every previous time O'Keefe's stuff came up too. Were you around back then?

Nothing to see, go to bed.

>O'Keefe

surely he will deliver this time

lulz, fuck off

Bump

tweet it to trump, he won't let CNN live it down

they might even get banned from White House briefings

There is no way all the talking heads and higher up didn't know about this, but let it continue.

I really want to see their reactions, but they won't bring it up.

#ThisIsCNN

GET THIS TRENDING

#ThisIsCNN

Spread it

#ThisIsCNN

Fire up those social media accounts.

Bump

credibility is nothing in news

>might
Trumps just been waiting for the truth to inevitably come out so he can ruin them without losing political capital for it.

GET YOUR ASS BACK ON THE LINE!!!

#ThisIsCNN

Except the birth certificate was proven fake, Herschel.

Even the supreme fucking court is in on it. Ginsburg is a Putin plant. I've heard it from libtards honest to God.

S

I watched it. Its fucking nothing they cant side step by saying he was lying or that he never admitted any wrongdoing.

>Not QUACKED.COM
one job

>streamable.com/4j78e

I don't get it how this is bad for CNN.

Bump Bump Bump Bitches

Or saying "Of course we're just giving what our audience wants. We're fucking cable news. Are fucking retarded?"