From skinny dippers to people who have actual intercourse with nature...

>From skinny dippers to people who have actual intercourse with nature, ecosexuality is a growing movement taking a new approach to combatting climate change.

vice.com/en_us/article/wdbgyq/ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-earth-could-save-it

vimeo.com/163676401

guys we have finally found out how to save the planet from climate change

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer to conquer problems that can be solved directly through the aching power of my quivering penis

so sexy

Sex outside in a secluded place sounds very nice

Another excuse to be degenerate. Liberals need to be gassed.

Earth is such a great object. It's so considerate of human beings that it takes the lives of innocent people all the time with hurricanes and other natural calamities, yet we still strive to protect it.

That comic about the veggie sexual riots was real...

>OH YEAH FUCK ME THRU UR GAS MASK GAIA

What the fuck

Hey bro nothing the earth does is harmful bro it's totally natural bro just smoke a weed bro

yeah thats really going to help

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

buncha friggin' weirdos, the lot of'em

>Amanda Morgan, a faculty member at the UNLV School of Community Health Sciences who is involved in the ecosexual movement, says that ecosexuality could be measured in a sense not unlike the Kinsey Scale

defund it

Where's that comic about beastiality being legal and ecosexuals fighting? And something about crystal sex. It's time for a good fap.

Wyrd

STICK

Nice.

Oh great, now these degenerates assume swimming nude means I'm fucking the earth?

What it the earth is actually male and likes it?

Does this mean I fuck this gay earth?

is this paganism

youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o
Thread theme?