The Obama / Nu-Male days are numbered

It's time to get huge, fuck loose sluts, make money, broker deals, fuck the secretary in the boardroom, lift more weight, play sports, craft shit by hand, buy a couple big ass dogs, wear cowboy hats, sign off twitter and facebook, body slam your detractors, have as many kids as you can, quit listening to oooga boooga music, two scoops, eat big fucking steaks, change your goddamn oil, move out of the apartment and buy land, mow the lawn.

We're back baby. We're fucking back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUwQGcNJyQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Tryhard" defined in a single post

YAAS YAAAAAAASSSS SLAY KING SLAY

THE WHITE MAN IS BACK BABY!

>Change my oil

I'm not disputing it's an important service, but really? You might as well say CLEAN THE TOILET or REHEAT THOSE LEFTOVERS.

You remind me of those faggots that are always turned up to 11 and tried to ride a skateboard as a kid.

Ive been doing this all along!

>fuck loose sluts
>have as many kids as you can

>TRIED to ride a skateboard

faggot I used to ride my skateboard down nearly 90 degree angle hills in the country, I have fallen down at 25-30 MPH multiple times

TURN UP TO 12 OR JUST FUCKING DIE FAGGOTS RRRRAAAAHHHHHH

90 degrees LOL

mad CHAD!

turn up the CHAD!

CMON

this guy got cucked by the blodne
chad card yanked away

BIG

BONELESS

Nah, I'd rather not be a meathead retard.

get out eurotrash

Was 11B, you don't have to swing your dick and beat your chest to be a man.You only come off as an insecure retard by doing so. Practice real masculinity and not ersatz hypermasculinity.

DEMS BTFO!!!

LOVE THIS TIMELINE!!

democrats are NERDS!!

>Fuck loose sluts

Honestly, I don't want this anymore. Every girl I meet is a loose slut. I don't want to perpetuate this. The polynamory trend has done enough damage.

Not a state worshiping cuck or cuckservative. Seen plenty of knuckle draggers get paid the same peanuts as Nerds for less effort. Use your goddamn brain or you'll muscle for someone brighter than you.

Kek it's true

Ive been working out for a couple weeks and I can say I'm improving. I already look different and I'm losing weight

youtube.com/watch?v=JUwQGcNJyQo

The pastor of Sup Forums lifts do you even lift bro's ?

Yeeap!

DIGITS CONFIRM

Tomorrow Sup Forums
tomorrow you will go out as you once did, you will start working out like you started earlier on. You will defeat your enemies starting tomorrow. The road to redemption has begun. Sleep well tonight gentlemen, tomorrow is the beginning of our strike back.

>sodomy
'no'

M-more?

IS HE OK??

yes. but. it was always time. it never stopped no matter what they tried to sell. this will always be the case

fucking dying at this

"I'm a faggot who is too afraid to go through with a sex change operation" defined in a single post.

checked

>body slam your detractors

Gets me every time