What's the deal with trans and gay (((people))) making up less than 1% of the western demographic...

What's the deal with trans and gay (((people))) making up less than 1% of the western demographic, but having such a huge role in politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a nice looking piece of meat, I'd like to make her (male) my fuckslave.

What's the source?

Disingenuous kikes use them to push a social agenda.
You should be much more concerned by what they did to Bradley Manning while he was locked away. The majority of faggots are useful idiots for liberals. They actually fucked that guys head up intentionally on the inside and you know it.

Gays are 4% of the population. Trans are .3% alone.

gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

anzu some anorexic turkroach

POST MORE ANZU!!!

They want to add them to yet another hiring quota. Putting white men another notch or two down the line in hiring.

Anzu is so perfect. Great thread, OP!

What did he mean by this?

Its the gay agenda. Watch them go crazy if you even mention it.
Fags infiltrated all forms of government.

What's the deal with Muslims making up an even lesser percentage and having a bigger role? Progressives are a cancer on the west.

Same thing as the fags.

Oppression Olympics

anzu is neither trans nor gay you dumb nigger.

What's the deal with you posting a roach?

>Anzu isn't trans

You're technically right.

Transexuals think they're a different sex. Anzu, however, knows he's a man, but simply prefers to dress as a woman.

anzu is biologically female, she just looks like a boy.
It's so fucking hot holy shit

Why do certain people have this weird fetish where they force women (in their minds) to be traps so they can fap to them? What the hell is wrong with white people and why are they such utter degenerates?

Its a Sup Forums joke theres been a few chan celeb girls that are slightly androgynous and people get confused about their sex.

lack of life experience, maybe.

they haven't seen enough variety of people in their lives to know that, sometimes, actual girls just look like boys because they were born that way. individual differences.

i don't think it's a joke, i think some people actually don't know any better

The jokes came from people used to try to trick people with traps. Hence the its a trap meme.
It got to the point where girls that gave off the vibe caused mass confusion with anons

>It's just a joke gaiz!
Sure it was whitey degenerate.

You know it stems from asian culture right?

Please explain what is degenerate about wanting a girl to be a boy.

They're given those roles. Hollywood essentially gives people a package deal life.

You aren't born a celebrity. You're made into one.

He didn't say that. He said it is degenerate to want a girl to be a boy wanting to be a girl and masturbate to the thought.

Pretty ironic from a SEA

What is a SEA

South east asian

they know where the bodies are buried

Because the new norm is to give people who are "more unique" more say. Trans people are arguably more unique than your typical white guy.

Anzu is a girl you fucking fuck. Nice subtle bait.

Leave the last pure thing in Turkey alone pls.

why are wh*Te subhumans so fucking obsessed with Anzuu?
Sometimes they even make a thread about our whiteness and they fucking put anzuu next to it

If i find the guys who make those shitty threads i'll fucking beat the shit out of them and rape their whore mothers

>Anzu
>pure

His asshole has been cummed in more times than you've masturbated to her.

they are useful idiots

Like CIA for seagulls

Because the smallest dogs make the most noise

pretty sure that's from a metal album you cooch

What's the deal with non trans or gay people having normal people shove their noses in our business even though we're a tiny portion of the population and irrelevant to the rest of your lives except in that we offend your autism?

Anzu is a GIRL

Ananı sikerim

you organized and politicized your voices in as large of a group as possible. if you put yourself out there, people are going to give you attention. you put your business down main street in front of the normies and now they're sick of your bullshit.

"You" as in the leftist hand of the World Bank/Zionist world government, right? Because most transsexuals are barely above poverty level teenage and twenty somethings, they aren't paying to lobby shit.

Don't blame us because you let stupid shit piss you off so that the Jews use random issues to drive wedges between you and every other group of Americans until you're alone and helpless.

ANZU
IS
NOT
A
MAN

Dr. Leaf, I'm SEA

>What's the deal with non trans or gay people having normal people shove their noses in our business even though we're a tiny portion of the population and irrelevant to the rest of your lives except in that we offend your autism?

>Waaaaaah I want to be a degenerate and pervert the sexes.

In a sane society you'd be roasting on a stake.

Don't make us whip out the raid spray and force you back into the drain

you don't get it. LGBT community organized and became a platform for your weird sexual fetishes to become some sort of oppressed or minority status and then you shoved your weird and unwanted view of the world into the public and in front of normal functioning people, who normally don't give a fuck what you do as long as you don't shove it in their face, but instead of keeping quiet about your weird bullshit you displayed it on full blast and showcased your juvenile lack of impulse control.

She's just Turkish and a literal prostitute, which is worse.

Not ignoring sodomite orders.

>spamming manzu
>putting the word people in quotes
Sup Forums turns into Sup Forums at night

is this fucking legit?

Cause the jews fund degeneracy.

>normally don't care what you do if you don't shove it in their face

You're so full of shit its coming out your ears. You literally have no concept of western history if you think homosexuals and transexuals have been left to their own devices. Are you a fucking moron?

Pic related is a Judas Cradle, which good normal Christians used to force homosexuals down onto until it split the homosexual's pelvis apart as punishment for being homosexual.

criticizing trans-sexuality for being used by progressives to promote the insane narrative that sexuality is completely socially generated and not related to biology is perfectly fair

as a trans person who more than likely takes hormones you know fully well that not treating it as a biological problem is only detrimental

I haven't taken HRT yet - I began my transistion simply by being forced to get off my testosterone supplements I used to use to assist me in repression while I was incarcerated, but the majority of transexuals I know claim the exact opposite - that transexuality is the result of epigenetic influences in the womb that effect 14 brain structures that are slightly different between men and women. In people with gender dysphoria typically those structures actually develop to resemble the orientation and function of those of the opposite gender in a neurotypical person.

It is absolutely a biological problem. Again, you are mistaking a canard by your masters for the actions of the disenfranchised because it creates controversy that distracts you from the collapse of your society and its REAL causes.

you probably took "criticizing trans-sexuality for..." as me saying trans-sexuals are the problem. I am more concerned with indoctrinated protesters who use the LGBT movement as a claim to moral authority in order to degrade the very society that allows them to live. Saying that sexuality is socially constructed is a narrative that was tailor made to directly assault the stability of society.

autism mainly

You're such a faggot

People focus on them because they're a curiosity.

You pay attention to what you're interested in. Most people I know say they've never noticed any gay or trans stuff in the media recently. They say there was more trans/gay stuff on tv back when Jerry Springer and Phil Donnahu was on back in the 90s.

Right, but the ideology is a weapon of the world controlling establishment designed to make you blame a small minority for ideas they didn't create - I get you though and we're eye to eye.

>leftists have severe inferiority complex
>to make themselves feel better they (((protect))) (((oppressed))) minorities
>people want to feel better too so they fall for it
>minorities gradually become degenerate due to getting unrealistic laws because fuck you, that's why

What does Sup Forums think of right-wing trannies? You can't accuse *them* of pushing some liberal agenda

Most I see are on the right wing, and vehemently anti-sjw, as am I.

I wonder why it's a thing?

Oh Anzu... he is SO QT!!

>Serb flag
tiptopkek rapebaby

fixed

Anzu isn't a trap you morons

On Sup Forums they published her address, creeped her in class at Ankara and shit, she's an anorexic sophomore girl

>1%
>what's the deal
Usefull in "shaming" and check privilege of 99% of population.

kek at white boiiis

lmao

beeing unable to deal with thier vocality is your problem

they are degenerte minority and should exist in background